Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:14:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Really not sure what to do anymore  (Read 90 times)
HOT_HEAD (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 02:17:26 AM

So basically I'm down the pipes and not really seeing any happy time or ending whatsoever. I've applied for over 30 jobs and I'm on like the government thing for job seeking. Got only one reply back from all those job ads and that government thing found me absolutely nothing in the past 3 months and now I really don't know what to do. Because of my abundance of free time I've created a CV of a person who's 25, motivated, has 8yrs of experience, finished college with highest marks,etc,etc... and been sending that one as well. Got a few calls back and the only thing I've asked them is why do they thing that someone with this CV would be working on a cash register or on a assembly track.

I do have work experience, worked for a bailiff as an administrator and IT support, car wash/parts sales as online sales and marketing and IT partially (keeping the database and website up and running),etc.. Can't even continue with school (IT and programming) because I have no income and can't pay for the year.

On the bright side, I do have a business I want to start, everything's basically finished but I can't have any customers to pay because it's not registered as a company, but to do that I need money and to get money I need a job but apparently I can't get one or any for some reason. Also to get a start-up credit at a bank or a government fund for development I need to have a registered firm and then we go again in circle. So what should I do now?

Should I start selling *stuff*? open an OnlyFans as a guy selling feet pics? I do want a job and to work, but apparently I need to be a whole IT department or have 6 hands and be Khronos.

Literally any advice is appreciated, because I'm all out of ideas or will.

Collecting money for college:
BTC DeFi - bc1q6tymcagg6w4c96dgwnag64kl7rdkpgc6ny8gek ;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sh3dc

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2022, 05:41:55 AM

where you from? usa?
Kovarcion

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 05:31:19 PM

What is your country?
Iced

Activity: 627
Merit: 208

Belgian based crypto-enthusiast

View Profile
August 20, 2022, 09:21:40 PM

Yeah I'm having the same question as aboves: in which country do you live?

IT is always a good ballpark to play to be fair, you just need to stick out at first.

No signature for now
Laurendaldin

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 04:09:40 PM

I won't be able to help you with your work, but I can say a few cheerful words. Every person in his life goes through rough patches, and when its don't end for a long time, it seems that life is going to shit and there is no way out. I understand why you don't want to stand at the cash register or the conveyor, but I think you need to understand what you really want from life. If this is the development of your business, go to the cash register and earn the money necessary to settle bureaucratic issues. If this is a career in some field - start at least with a low position, salary, or internship and gradually make up. Bogged down in waiting, you only slide deeper into depression. Good luck, and don't despair!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: