Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:48:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we gamble or trade?  (Read 862 times)
lalabotax

Activity: 1540
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 02:08:21 PM

In gamble there is 100% risk,if you play to get profit after some your all money gone, & in trading very less risk just Hodl to get profit.
just hodl? I think hodl for a long time was just a high risk, just like gamble,
I wonder why he said that in trading, we just hold. So, are we trading or holding?  Grin
And yes, holding itself needs certain analysis, especially in which coins we are holding. For, not all coins are available for holding, they may be dead in the future or very soon. That is why this is only for the valuable coins enough.

What makes difference between gambling and trading is how we are doing it. In gambling, we may only do trading as we like, without any consideration, or analysis, and also only follow our friends, signal trading, or others. So, we are only based on luck whether we will take profits or not. But in trading, we must have certain analyses to make us aware of what coins we trade and we must also use certain strategies. This is also high risk, but fewer than gambling.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 02:28:00 PM

In gamble there is 100% risk,if you play to get profit after some your all money gone, & in trading very less risk just Hodl to get profit.

When you bet, you are taking a risk with an undetermined consequence. A dice may provide you with varying degrees of confidence and uncertainty because you do not know the outcome, and you may lose all you own, but trading is a different story. When we trade, we make sure that risk is adequately handled, and you can always withdraw your money if the trade is not profitable, you can terminate your trades the instant you realize that you are losing money, but in gambling, your account will become empty the moment your outcome is untrue.
in case of some scam trading platforms. some make gambling features like futures trading. maybe that's a beginner's assumption about gambling and trading.

as you said, this is indeed something different. In terms of the chances of winning or losing, we can know that gambling has a greater risk. what is in gambling in my opinion is just luck.

but in trading skill and experience are very important. and that can determine the profit opportunities that we can get. We will determine whether to lose or gain.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2870
Merit: 772

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:16:29 PM

When you bet, you are taking a risk with an undetermined consequence. A dice may provide you with varying degrees of confidence and uncertainty because you do not know the outcome, and you may lose all you own, but trading is a different story. When we trade, we make sure that risk is adequately handled, and you can always withdraw your money if the trade is not profitable, you can terminate your trades the instant you realize that you are losing money, but in gambling, your account will become empty the moment your outcome is untrue.
in case of some scam trading platforms. some make gambling features like futures trading. maybe that's a beginner's assumption about gambling and trading.

as you said, this is indeed something different. In terms of the chances of winning or losing, we can know that gambling has a greater risk. what is in gambling in my opinion is just luck.

but in trading skill and experience are very important. and that can determine the profit opportunities that we can get. We will determine whether to lose or gain.
This is the main difference in between gambling and trading which one is purely basing on luck and one does really require sufficient knowledge and skills for you to deal with but just like been said by most

people on here is that whenever you do make out some trades without having any sufficient knowledge or how trading works then you are really simply doing gambling considering that you
are dealing on something which you do really need those things and without those things then you are taking up a very huge risk.

Two are different things but it do really come into a point that you are already doing gambling basing up with your actions.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 08:28:44 PM

just hodl? I think hodl for a long time was just a high risk, just like gamble,
because we don't know the future, and only predict? obviously it's the same as gambling!,
it's better to trade on a daily basis and of course by using technical then you will not feel like gambling
Depends on the coin that you hodl. If you hodl a new coin for a long time then that was risky because it was a new coin anyway and we are not sure yet if they are trusted but if you are going to hodl an old coin (say btc) for a long time then that was less risky.

Gambling is high risk because it's based only on chance, not only that but the house has the advantage over the players. You think hodling and gambling involves predicting but what about trading? Actually trading too. Sure you can use technical analysis but that isn't enough and there is still a chance that your trade is going to fail. Trading was in fact much riskier than in investing so it is more close to gambling.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 08:53:46 AM

if you play in futures trading, I can say it's gambling, because futures trading is very easy for you to lose your capital,
even I'm sure 99% of traders are always subject to liquidation, yes if you don't want to trade gambling,
you have to trade in the spot market, even if the price goes down, of course it can still recover if the market is bullish again

Zilon

Activity: 966
Merit: 421

Bitcoindata.science

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 01:00:03 PM

Dear Holders
Some buyers are asking about the trading volume on the probit global exchange! It's essential for us that our buyers invest wisely and buy the right asset and deal on a good and safe platform. We are not looking for gamblers like Elon Musk to bring colossal money, pump our token and dump it whenever he decides. We emphasize again trading is not gambling! If you think probit global trading volume is odd, please read the following research:
A slew of recent articles has demonstrated that the issue of crypto exchanges faking trading volumes is not going anywhere.
The problem has been apparent since Bitwise Asset Management published a report showing that 95% of volumes reported by BitcoinExchanges on data aggregator CoinMarketCap were fake. 
The false volumes were reported to CMC by the exchanges to exaggerate the size of the Bitcoin market.
Even before that, in 2018, trader and investor Sylvain Robes revealed that 93% of the trading volume on China-based exchange OKEx was fabricated based on the "slippage," or price change, when a sale of $50,000 of cryptos was made.
A recent Coindesk report featured a Russian college student who has set up a business that essentially helps exchanges fake their trading volumes by creating accounts operated by bots that constantly trade amongst themselves.
Additionally, a recent Bloomberg report showed anomalies in the trading volume of Bitforex - a Singapore-based crypto exchange with an incentive program linked to transaction fees.
Users are offered $1.20 in digital tokens for every $1 transaction fee. Users on the exchange used a similar scheme of multiple accounts and bots to increase trading volume, earning users tokens and Bitforex an impressive trading volume.
In the U.S., the Justice Department has already investigated such "wash trades" on crypto exchanges.
However, exchanges faking their trading volumes can be caught because there is no correlation between the number of websites visits a site receives and the trading volumes the exchanges report.
Trading volume on probit global is actual, not odd. If the volume of most exchanges was actual, crypto capital should be more than 10 trillion dollars now.
In Aristo world, we live with reality to make of dreams through, not living in a dream and making our life miserable!
www.ariinv.com
This issue of exchanges manipulating trading volume just to lure traders to pump and dump projects has been a serious case of concern in the crypto space. Most projects could go has far as paying some exchange to get their tokens listed on their exchange and also manipulate the trading volume to suit different interest. If buyers demand for trading volume from proBit its for the interest of their funds so the don't fall into failing projects. Crypto investment is more technical than it used to be in the early days of crypto currency now gradually manipulation is becoming a norm.

Assuming CMC had a red flag strong enough to warn potential buyers and investors of a project on how correct their information on the CMC are it would have been far better. But instead CMC only warns and still won't bring down those projects to avoid scams or pump and dump project
AicecreaME

Activity: 2352
Merit: 454

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 01:04:28 PM

OP are you trying to say that is trading similar to gambling?
Let me tell you that when you use all your capital in one shot with high risk, then it is considered as gambling.
If you do same with trading, I mean increase the risk, then it’s not less than gambling.
I would rather suggest if you want to trade with high risks, then better do gambling and give it one shot.
My suggestions might vary from others here, but yes that’s suitable and more appropriate.

I guess OP doesn't mean literally gambling but this "take risky action in the hope of a desired result", this is the other meaning of the term "gambling", or to simplify it we could use the term "risk"(ing). Trading and the literal gambling however is exactly not the same thing, for me which I agree with. Gambling is simply on a different level that does not require any possible knowledge to defeat the odds of the game in which the house made. Therefore gambling that is luck-based should not be compared to trading, and not even the rest of it.

Trading is much more profitable if you will put extra effort on things that you should know before risking your money on trade, especially in futures trading. Trading is much easier for me than gambling, that's just my opinion.
hashrateproducts

Activity: 560
Merit: 143

Active 24/7

View Profile
August 27, 2022, 07:43:38 PM

if you play in futures trading, I can say it's gambling, because futures trading is very easy for you to lose your capital,
even I'm sure 99% of traders are always subject to liquidation, yes if you don't want to trade gambling,
you have to trade in the spot market, even if the price goes down, of course it can still recover if the market is bullish again
Trading is gambling itself, take note of that. Future trading is risky, and a trader can easily gain and at the same time lose heavily if he or she don't trade with caution. I'm fully into futures trading, like yesterday, where I made a $100 profits on BNB with futures, but greed didn't allowed me to stop but kept on opening positions with BNB, thereby giving me more opportunities to make little gains from it. This morning, I got my account liquidated because BNB dump to 275 which I longed from 280. I was so angry but I've learnt my lessons not to jump into opening positions which you guessed.

Free space
onlinehandelen

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Win free bitcoins every hour!

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 08:07:58 PM

For that instance, there is no reason why we have to use that platform as in the first place, their reputation is even quite questionable.
We can't make feel how trading looks like on this platform but a curse - We'd see no profit from this but losses.

This is one reason why I am seldom using new exchanges, lack of transparency, fees, unexpected charges - all I can say is that better to stay away from these kinds of exchanges for they don't care about us but themselves.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts when reading this post. ''What the hell is Probit'' and what the...... is Geegoopuzzle (latest listed coin on there)?

My advice is the same: stay away from this stuff.

https://www.onlinehandelen.com De beste broker en crypto exchanges vergelijkingswebsite
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1988
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 08:45:37 PM

Depends on how much you know and how ready you are. It doesn't mean if you win or lose, because a newbie could just pick a coin they saw on twitter and profit and yet they gambled, just like how you can win when gambling. But even if a professional trader end up losing, they did everything right and the market was just volatile enough to make them lose and that wasn't gambling, thats just trading and you have losses in the trading world. So all in all, if you are a great trader that knows what they are doing and spent time learning what should be done in what situations, that would be trading, if you are just trading based on some tweets then you are gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 01:40:03 PM

For that instance, there is no reason why we have to use that platform as in the first place, their reputation is even quite questionable.
We can't make feel how trading looks like on this platform but a curse - We'd see no profit from this but losses.

This is one reason why I am seldom using new exchanges, lack of transparency, fees, unexpected charges - all I can say is that better to stay away from these kinds of exchanges for they don't care about us but themselves.

Pretty much sums up my thoughts when reading this post. ''What the hell is Probit'' and what the...... is Geegoopuzzle (latest listed coin on there)?

My advice is the same: stay away from this stuff.

I don't think there is a problem with Probit, the problem in my opinion is that there are a lot of projects listed there that end up being scams,
even new projects with bad fundamentals can also be listed on Probit, that's why if you want to invest make sure the platform has a good reputation

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 11:11:49 PM

Theirs something we have to understand concerning future trading. Because it do bring profit when you know exactly the criteria in this. What i want to let you know is that trading is different thing from gambling because with what I'm seeing right now many people is attaching trading as gambling.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BobK71

Activity: 2128
Merit: 655

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 05:41:06 AM

Theirs something we have to understand concerning future trading. Because it do bring profit when you know exactly the criteria in this. What i want to let you know is that trading is different thing from gambling because with what I'm seeing right now many people is attaching trading as gambling.
A variety of cryptos are bought and sold on cryptocurrency trading platforms. Where a trader has to be skilled in the light of knowledge and experience. There are thousands of cryptocurrencies on the market, not all of which are viable. There is some shit coins that sometimes raises the hype to the highest level and at one point it is lost forever. In this case, many consider trading as gambling. Again it is true that many people compare future trade as gambling.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 07:41:49 AM

Yes, there is a clear difference between trading and gambling and I think the view that says both are the same needs to be straightened out,
trading is very complex it requires knowledge and skills in analyzing,
gambling is like relying only on luck

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 01:54:29 PM

Yes, there is a clear difference between trading and gambling and I think the view that says both are the same needs to be straightened out,
trading is very complex it requires knowledge and skills in analyzing,
gambling is like relying only on luck
Some people doesn't believe that their is a huge difference between gambling and trading. But they seem it as something that have to deal with chance of luck. In the normal circumstances trading deals with calculated measure that deals with precaution and at that same vain it directly goes with your wisdom of understanding it, by reading and examine the chart, so the interpretation of chart will make you to know the tendency of making profit in trading. So that's the elementary thing a trader study to be successful. But gambling is not skill like trading. So their is difference between them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rby

Activity: 742
Merit: 611

Brotherhood is love

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 08:28:24 PM

We gamble and we trade...both are similar and involves risk taking. I will not be wrong if I say it is the same. I will give you an example. There are gambling sites that gamble on the price of crypto, what do we call them, casino or exchanges. That is a perfect example where gambling meets trading

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██  
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://stake.com][font=Arial black][size=24pt][glow=#0f212e,2][color=transparent][size=8pt].[/size].[size=9pt][sup][size=16pt][color=#fff]Stake.com[/size][/sup][/size].[size=8pt].[/td]
[td][/td][td][/td]
[td][size=2pt][tt]   [color=#2d4454]▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]            [color=#ccc]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]▄████▄[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] [color=#0c79ed]██████████[/color] [color=#ccc]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/color] ██[/glow]  [color=#ed5564]██████[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████████ ██      ██ ██████████[/color] ██[/glow]   [color=#ed5564]▀██▀[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██[/color] ██[/glow]    [color=#ccc]██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██[/color] ██[/glow][color=#ccc]██▄ ██[/color]
   [glow=#fff,2]██ [color=#0c79ed]█████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███[/color] ██[/glow][c
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 08:37:20 PM

We gamble and we trade...both are similar and involves risk taking. I will not be wrong if I say it is the same. I will give you an example. There are gambling sites that gamble on the price of crypto, what do we call them, casino or exchanges. That is a perfect example where gambling meets trading
On the thing you had been said is about into those binary type options kind of thing where you could eventually see on other gambling sites that we do have today where you could bet on bitcoins price movement and

other altcoins as well but since you cant really move or put up some indicators then it would really be hard to put up some analysis directly plus having that small scale timeframe then it is really hard
to make out some analysis in short time which means that it is really risky compared when you do really make trades on certain exchange platforms.
Gambling is totally different in level of risk compared to trading and you could definitely in between things.

$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 04:57:56 AM

A slew of recent articles has demonstrated that the issue of crypto exchanges faking trading volumes is not going anywhere.

There seems to be no clear solution to this problem yet. Many have suggested more transparency on how the exchange works, such as the exchange order book maybe even publishing their full order book for all to see (if this is possible) so as not to disappoint investors and users on the platform.

More importantly, maybe we need a better crypto exchange that takes security more seriously and has more safeguards to protect investors from unexpected losses. After all, as traders, our goal is not to predict the market, but rather to take advantage of existing price inefficiencies to make a profit, not a stalemate.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dissimulate

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 05:36:23 AM

Both Hodling and trading carry risks. We just anticipate the price movement which might get wrong due to any of the reasons.
yohananaomi

Activity: 2380
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 12:50:24 AM

Actually, any form of trading is clearly related to speculation and it is unavoidable and not only futures trading will use speculation, even though it seems wrapped in analysis, but does not close by doing speculation that will happen.
there is a very thin line between trading and gambling, everything is of course with speculation that will be carried out although sometimes it seems that there is an analysis that needs to be done but does not rule out speculation.
In the end, it's all up to yourself in revealing what you're going to do, as long as it's for profit purposes.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: