Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dugin's daughter killed. Did she really say this?  (Read 446 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 11:41:26 AM
Merited by johhnyUA (1)

Honestly, I am still unable to comprehend the position of many of the participants in this discussion regarding whether they accept the death of a person in this way only because they disagree with him or they do not want to take a clear position.
My position is absolutely clear, that these people should be held accountable after they are stopped from promoting racist and hostile ideas within humanitarian frameworks. We do not bless their bombing, even if they are enemies of life itself.
Some will say the girl goes to hell for her ideas without regard to the whole system who has produced her in the form of a propaganda trumpet.

I think the position of those who think "good riddance" is quite clear. Dugina and other propagandists are considered combatants in this war and thus legitimate military targets. Not really difficult to understand.

FWIW I don't agree with that, and I think even the supporters of such actions should see that this is counterproductive and thus very unlikely that this was a work of Ukrainian intelligence / secret service / whatever. If they had the capacity to off someone in Moscow, they should and probably would pick a high ranking MOD/GRU/FSB officer or someone like that. Killing civilians, despicable as they may be, is a waste of resources and bad publicity. More likely that this Dugina thing is a result of some internal GRU shit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
August 30, 2022, 03:29:16 PM

Honestly, I am still unable to comprehend the position of many of the participants in this discussion regarding whether they accept the death of a person in this way only because they disagree with him or they do not want to take a clear position.
My position is absolutely clear, that these people should be held accountable after they are stopped from promoting racist and hostile ideas within humanitarian frameworks. We do not bless their bombing, even if they are enemies of life itself.
Some will say the girl goes to hell for her ideas without regard to the whole system who has produced her in the form of a propaganda trumpet.

I think the position of those who think "good riddance" is quite clear. Dugina and other propagandists are considered combatants in this war and thus legitimate military targets. Not really difficult to understand.

FWIW I don't agree with that, and I think even the supporters of such actions should see that this is counterproductive and thus very unlikely that this was a work of Ukrainian intelligence / secret service / whatever. If they had the capacity to off someone in Moscow, they should and probably would pick a high ranking MOD/GRU/FSB officer or someone like that. Killing civilians, despicable as they may be, is a waste of resources and bad publicity. More likely that this Dugina thing is a result of some internal GRU shit.

Killing Dugina is not a heroic act by any standards, and I don't think it will cause any fear in the Kremlin. Killing civilians, regardless of their point of view, is evidence of the weak position and capabilities of the killer. And as you mentioned, if any intelligence service was really capable of carrying out assassinations inside Russia, why would it target civilians?
All facts indicate that Father Dugina is the target, and that the operation did not target Dugina directly. In both cases, her father is also a civilian.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
August 31, 2022, 09:12:43 PM

True from a practical perspective, a very "low value target" in military and intelligence terms. However that assumes that any target in Moscow would be similarly protected which may not be the case. The problem with certain ideas and certain way of expressing them is that they are not neutral or are intended to put forward a posture on a topic, they are as harmful as a weapon. I am in favour of free expression, but calling for hate and kill goes beyond the acceptability line.

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
September 01, 2022, 01:59:10 PM

In both cases, her father is also a civilian.

It's time for the ad hitlerumGrin
Hitler also was a civilian!

Let's talk it again: Anyone who promotes russian soldiers to continue this war is the same as russian soldier. Russian soldier is legitimate target for ukrainians. So, every government worker or government propagandist get paid from Kremlin is also legitimate target. PERIOD.

All other takes it's just a juggling to whitewash russian nazis. I understand that this is easy for you to be a "gentleman in a white coat" and to bitching about morale and all other shit. But ukrainians who is get bombed in Kharkiv or Mykolaiv tells you: "First, take a big step back and literally F*** YOUR OWN FACE!!! (the best scene )

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1453

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 07:18:15 PM

In both cases, her father is also a civilian.

It's time for the ad hitlerumGrin
Hitler also was a civilian!

Let's talk it again: Anyone who promotes russian soldiers to continue this war is the same as russian soldier. Russian soldier is legitimate target for ukrainians. So, every government worker or government propagandist get paid from Kremlin is also legitimate target. PERIOD.

All other takes it's just a juggling to whitewash russian nazis. I understand that this is easy for you to be a "gentleman in a white coat" and to bitching about morale and all other shit. But ukrainians who is get bombed in Kharkiv or Mykolaiv tells you: "First, take a big step back and literally F*** YOUR OWN FACE!!! (the best scene )

Well then let's kill everyone who supports the war on Ukraine. Or at least if we saw one of them being killed, we would not regret it on the pretext that he deserved what happened to him.

Nobody can convince me that it is permissible to kill a person because of his ideas. And even if his actions condemn him, the most I can demand is that he be subjected to a fair trial, the most severe of which is eternal imprisonment and not the death in any form.
When you are in direct confrontation with a soldier on the battlefield or with any armed person who wants to kill you, you have the right to legitimate defense for yourself. But to justify a person being killed solely on the basis of your own judgment is very dangerous.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x