Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 12:57:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you buy/want to buy with crypto?
Lingerie - 2 (5.1%)
Luxury short-term rental properties (potentially with flexible lease) - 4 (10.3%)
Electronics & Crypto miners - 8 (20.5%)
CBD products - 1 (2.6%)
Luxury products - 6 (15.4%)
Other - 18 (46.2%)
Total Voters: 39

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you buy/want to buy with crypto?  (Read 1897 times)
bubilas

Activity: 859
Merit: 591

View Profile
May 31, 2024, 04:35:36 AM

I don't have any big dreams but if bitcoin was available in my country then I would use bitcoin to do daily tasks including banana bread and I would use bitcoin everywhere. When Bitcoin becomes available we will be able to buy everything with Bitcoin and Bitcoin will become available when we can do daily necessities with Bitcoin.

This is so, and in general it is very cool to live in the age of cryptocurrency, when we not only see how it is changing the world, but also participate in it.

And my answer to the main question of this topic will be this: I would buy even more cryptocurrency. I don't need iPhones and luxuries, these things don't really make anyone happy, we need to strive for full economic independence, and not hang ourselves with jewelry.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Mr.sprin

Activity: 1484
Merit: 116

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
July 02, 2024, 05:00:06 PM

This is so, and in general it is very cool to live in the age of cryptocurrency, when we not only see how it is changing the world, but also participate in it.

And my answer to the main question of this topic will be this: I would buy even more cryptocurrency. I don't need iPhones and luxuries, these things don't really make anyone happy, we need to strive for full economic independence, and not hang ourselves with jewelry.

Talking about buying something with crypto is very fun, because there are many assets that we have to buy through crypto, that way we can develop our assets into even more, because crypto assets can be profitable for us, that way we can buy other assets with crypto, you can in the form of gold and a plot of land.

Crypto assets that move for us by investing our savings through crypto we can add other assets instead of buying things that cannot produce profits, when we already have a lot of assets that move then we can buy other items such as vehicles for our needs daily.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: