Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:38:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone interested in running the World with like-minded person/people?  (Read 25 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 22, 2022, 02:02:09 PM

If you are interested let me know. You will have first hand information on what is going on globally, and you may be given some privileges that can't be found anywhere else. For example, I would delegate my authority to you to enable you control/guide your country via sound judgments. This authority can't be abused or misused as it can only be used for good. I have alot of work on me and I want people to help so that I can focus my efforts on other places/things that need help.

How you will be rewarded for this? There are numerous ways to earn rewards but I wouldn't encourage you to depend on people because of being disappointed. You can simply identify any good investment of your choice(in your country or anywhere), invest in it and inform me about the investment so that we could move the investment up (more like how Bitcoin price is moved up) to benefit you. Once you have earned sufficiently, you can withdraw from the investment... this is how you get paid for your work, but if you wish to work for free then you are welcome... Your reward comes from the CREATOR in this case.

Identify what part of the world you wish to rule over(the internet/crypto space may be included in this) and I will consider it before putting you in charge.

This whole thing could be done transparently and openly on this forum so that others could verify that it's genuine and true.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: