Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OHO.AI - HUMANIZED CRYPTO FOR EVERYONE  (Read 852 times)
Bounty Star (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 12

Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 02:13:28 PM
Merited by hutamut (5)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bounty Star (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 163
Merit: 12

Contact me ► t.me/bountystar_admin

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 02:13:46 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2022, 09:58:03 PM by Bounty Star

Desclaimer: I am not a team member of this project. I was just hired to manage this thread, join or invest at your own risk. Here is the OHO Official Bitcointalk account.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 05:26:38 PM

Quite impressive, your Blockchain has been launched, currently there are 425 wallets, hopefully it will grow quickly.
When did you start this project, because your twitter account just made a few tweets and started from this month. I also hope you share your project team.
OHO Official

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2022, 08:21:34 PM

Quite impressive, your Blockchain has been launched, currently there are 425 wallets, hopefully it will grow quickly.
When did you start this project, because your twitter account just made a few tweets and started from this month. I also hope you share your project team.

Thanks for your interest!

This project is in it's starting phase, so it will be natural to find our social links relatively young Wink

The project, however, is only young in age. The ideas behind it have had a 2 and a half year process, as demonstrated by the presence of a large number of ready-to-use applications, launched together with the creation of the blockchain.
You can easily see the team at this link https://oho.ai/docs/oho-team/

Hope to see you soon between us  Wink

OHO Team

tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 26, 2022, 10:45:10 PM

This project is in it's starting phase, so it will be natural to find our social links relatively young Wink

The project, however, is only young in age. The ideas behind it have had a 2 and a half year process, as demonstrated by the presence of a large number of ready-to-use applications, launched together with the creation of the blockchain.

OHO Team

I saw that your team is very diverse, do you think it won't give any trouble later on in terms of the longevity of the project? As they are based in different countries, what do you think will be your biggest challenge when it comes to the implementation of your network?
OHO Official

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2022, 06:55:05 PM

OHO Team

I saw that your team is very diverse, do you think it won't give any trouble later on in terms of the longevity of the project? As they are based in different countries, what do you think will be your biggest challenge when it comes to the implementation of your network?

A sharp question!

We firmly believe that the diversity of nations within the team is the strength of this project.
In addition to having different approaches, for different lifestyles, to cryptocurrencies, our team is a set of local experiences that have merged into a single entity.
This has made it possible to create a bond that transcends our nationalities. The result is a series of useful tools for each EVM blockchain and its users, which are easy to use and with a light but versatile interface, adaptable to any culture in any part of the world.

That said, it is clear that the team sees more of the opportunities than challenges for the future from this Smiley.

To top it off, this international team has been working together for almost 3 years now, and has been able to work together very well!

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to deepen this point!

Don't hesitate to ask for more information! Wink

Flangler1

Activity: 97
Merit: 29

View Profile
August 28, 2022, 06:38:43 PM

Nothing works yet. I hope you will fix it soon.
OHO Official

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2022, 03:31:10 PM

Nothing works yet. I hope you will fix it soon.

Everything is working now. We are planning to be listed on the first exchange in October. As of now, OHO coin isn't available to the public yet. Please let us know if you have any specific issue. Thank you!
OHO Official

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2022, 07:57:46 PM

Feel free to ask anything about our project! Wink
Shair_crypto

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2022, 09:06:31 PM

WARNING

It looks like OHO Blockchain is just another amateur project with an amateur team just willing to sell their multiple tokens.

OHO Blockchain has been launched by the same team of another existing project (HTZ - Hertz Network) and it is the exact same copy than HTZ.

Both projects have the same features and tools (EVM, swap, token creation, bridge, faucet, wallet, etc...) with the exact same old fashion design, same tiles in the dashboard, etc.. when they were telling people about the "unique" concept and tools in HTZ.

Screenshots of HTZ/OHO : https://imgur.com/a/6U7ClAR

It seems that their goal is only to copy the entire project into several other projects with different names and sell indefinitely new tokens.

They are also banning everyone who is asking about the project similitudes in their telegram groups.

In OHO Telegram group, the words Hertz or HTZ are forbidden. Messages which contains those words are automatically deleted by a bot.

At least be careful while dealing with those projects. But the best is to avoid them.

unnamed0simple

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 12:37:13 AM

Thank you for sharing the information. This issue must be carefully examined.
OHO Official

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2022, 01:19:22 PM

WARNING

It looks like OHO Blockchain is just another amateur project with an amateur team just willing to sell their multiple tokens.

OHO Blockchain has been launched by the same team of another existing project (HTZ - Hertz Network) and it is the exact same copy than HTZ.

Both projects have the same features and tools (EVM, swap, token creation, bridge, faucet, wallet, etc...) with the exact same old fashion design, same tiles in the dashboard, etc.. when they were telling people about the "unique" concept and tools in HTZ.

It seems that their goal is only to copy the entire project into several other projects with different names and sell indefinitely new tokens.

They are also banning everyone who is asking about the project similitudes in their telegram groups.

In OHO Telegram group, the words Hertz or HTZ are forbidden. Messages which contains those words are automatically deleted by a bot.

At least be careful while dealing with those projects. But the best is to avoid them.

Good day
I was reported that you have been banned from the Telegram OHO community for spamming FUD with no reasons.
We'll happily show why the two projects are similar.
OHO is a pre-Hertz Network child.
OHO's development team helped Hertz Network's early on. This did not make the continuation of OHO possible. In recent months, the developers have finished the work for the Hertz Network and handed over the keys of the developed products.
These products were then taken over for the main project. Many are the same, but, given the different path that the two projects will take, very soon we will see the differences in development, as the teams have recently been different and independent. We can understand that this may have produced some misunderstandings, but you can rest assured that there is no scam behind this.
Anyone accessing our Telegram platform by sowing FUD instead of asking, is automatically banned.

Shair_crypto

View Profile
September 21, 2022, 02:52:09 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2022, 08:31:32 PM by Shair_crypto
Merited by xandry (1)

WARNING

Good day
I was reported that you have been banned from the Telegram OHO community for spamming FUD with no reasons.
OHO's development team helped Hertz Network's early on. This did not make the continuation of OHO possible. In recent months, the developers have finished the work for the Hertz Network and handed over the keys of the developed products.
These products were then taken over for the main project. Many are the same, but, given the different path that the two projects will take, very soon we will see the differences in development, as the teams have recently been different and independent. We can understand that this may have produced some misunderstandings, but you can rest assured that there is no scam behind this.
Anyone accessing our Telegram platform by sowing FUD instead of asking, is automatically banned.

I didn't spread any fud, fud is the joker card that teams with something to hide usually use. And i definitely didn't spam, it was only 1 message.

I didn't know about OHO yesterday. Another member (Altcoiner) asked in HTZ group about it and i replied to his message with more concerns and questions after checking the project as a long term holder. I have simply been banned instead of getting any reply. That is enough for me to know the bad intentions involved. You wanted to hide it first, you never intended to reply. As well as HTZ and HERTZ word are automatically deleted from OHO group. You're replying now cause with the other banned member we brought it to socials to warn people.

You can screenshot my "FUD" message from your HTZ telegram history and post it here and let people decide if it was fud or not if you are transparent. If i wanted to fud, i would have sold my bag before.

That being said, i was in HTZ since many months, before the EVM transition and every tool and features have been build on EOSIO first.

Hertz has been presented to the community as a unique concept with unique features which is now clearly not the case. And now you're admitting that OHO is the "main project".

It doesn't matter which project came first, they are both the exact duplicate and i don't see the utility of having the same tools and features under 2 different names mostly when the OHO COO and HTZ founder is the same in both projects. So the team is not different and independent as you say.

Screenshot : https://imgur.com/a/sMmapwn

I've already been in projects with the same scenario and none of them succeeded.

And the way you're constantly growing your telegram groups with bots and useless 'hi' members is also a confession about the impression you want to give to real people joining the projects...

Flangler1

Activity: 97
Merit: 29

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 09:49:04 AM

WARNING

Good day

I didn't spread any fud, fud is the joker card that teams with something to hide usually use. And i definitely didn't spam, it was only 1 message.

I didn't know about OHO yesterday. Another member (Altcoiner) asked in HTZ group about it and i replied to his message with more concerns and questions after checking the project as a long term holder. I have simply been banned instead of getting any reply. That is enough for me to know the bad intentions involved. You wanted to hide it first, you never intended to reply. As well as HTZ and HERTZ word are automatically deleted from OHO group. You're replying now cause with the other banned member we brought it to socials to warn people.

You can screenshot my "FUD" message from your HTZ telegram history and post it here and let people decide if it was fud or not if you are transparent. If i wanted to fud, i would have sold my bag before.

That being said, i was in HTZ since many months, before the EVM transition and every tool and features have been build on EOSIO first.

Hertz has been presented to the community as a unique concept with unique features which is now clearly not the case. And now you're admitting that OHO is the "main project".

It doesn't matter which project came first, they are both the exact duplicate and i don't see the utility of having the same tools and features under 2 different names mostly when the OHO COO and HTZ founder is the same in both projects. So the team is not different and independent as you say.

I've already been in projects with the same scenario and none of them succeeded.

And the way you're constantly growing your telegram groups with bots and useless 'hi' members is also a confession about the impression you want to give to real people joining the projects...

Nice catch, but I think it is too early to call a project a scam , but t is suspicious to say at least. I suggest you to make a thread about here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Shair_crypto

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 05:07:00 PM

WARNING

Good day

Nice catch, but I think it is too early to call a project a scam , but t is suspicious to say at least. I suggest you to make a thread about here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

Yes I was thinking to do it, but haven't had the time yet.

What is also suspicious, it's that they started to clear and rename their Hertz Network social.

Their Hertz Network youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/HertzNetwork) is now empty, all the videos have been deleted.
The channel has been renamed to "NTT Bule Mister"

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ojhJrHs

OHO Official

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2022, 04:24:40 PM

WARNING

Good day

Yes I was thinking to do it, but haven't had the time yet.

What is also suspicious, it's that they started to clear and rename their Hertz Network social.

Their Hertz Network youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/HertzNetwork) is now empty, all the videos have been deleted.
The channel has been renamed to "NTT Bule Mister"

Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/ojhJrHs

Hi everyone!

In response to the recent posts about OHO Blockchain project, please find the useful facts about the OHO Blockchain project below:

1) The development of the OHO Blockchain project began in 2019. The team initially registered the domain name oho.network (created on 2019-11-19) and later changed it to oho.ai (created on 2021-10-31) for better brand recognition.

2) Later in early 2021, the OHO Blockchain team helped created and revived Hertz Network which was an abandoned community project with no funding. The goal has always been to help start Hertz Network, and then to return the project to the community once key developments are completed. Hertz Network has benefited from the technology and support from the OHO Blockchain project from the beginning until recently.

3) The OHO Blockchain finalized its EVM-compatible chain development in March 2022, and has provided the same solution to Hertz Network. The genesis block of OHO blockchain was mined on March 7, 2022 (https://ohoscan.com/block/0/transactions), about 2 weeks prior to the genesis block of Hertz Network chain.

4) For OHO Swap and Hertz Swap, both are a fork of UniSwap like many other swap projects including PancakeSwap. It’s not unusual that multiple projects utilize the same code base or platform. For example, BSCscan and FTMscan look similar to ETHscan.

5) As mentioned in No. 2 above, the OHO Blockchain development team has helped start Hertz network with the goal to return the project back to the community. The OHO team has fully focused on growing the OHO Blockchain project, and has gradually returned Hertz Network to the community. To continue a long-term relationship between both projects, a couple of Hertz Team were invited to join the OHO team. Other Hertz Network team members don’t have any connection to the OHO Blockchain project.

6) The development team at the OHO Blockchain project will focus on developing Universal EVM tools of which many will be released in Q4 2022. These tools will provide ease of use to many EVM-compatible communities including Hertz Network. A universal tool that has been released recently was the OHO Free Token Creator, and it supports all EVM-compatible networks including Hertz.

7) Please see OHO Roadmap here https://oho.ai/docs/road-map to see the plan for Q4 2022 and beyond.

Please follow our social media below to get the recent updates about OHO Blockchain:
Telegram: https://twitter.com/OhoBlockchain
Twitter: https://t.me/ohoblockchain

Other Useful Links
About OHO Blockchain: https://oho.ai/docs/oho-humanized-crypto.
Blockchain Pandit

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 04:28:20 PM

Thank you for the clarification. I just got lost amongst the fudders . OHO is indeed one of the nicest project in the cryptospehere. Are you guys having a presale or something like that ?
Shair_crypto

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:34:01 PM

Hi everyone!

In response to the recent posts about OHO Blockchain project, please find the useful facts about the OHO Blockchain project below:

1) The development of the OHO Blockchain project began in 2019. The team initially registered the domain name oho.network (created on 2019-11-19) and later changed it to oho.ai (created on 2021-10-31) for better brand recognition.

2) Later in early 2021, the OHO Blockchain team helped created and revived Hertz Network which was an abandoned community project with no funding. The goal has always been to help start Hertz Network, and then to return the project to the community once key developments are completed. Hertz Network has benefited from the technology and support from the OHO Blockchain project from the beginning until recently.

3) The OHO Blockchain finalized its EVM-compatible chain development in March 2022, and has provided the same solution to Hertz Network. The genesis block of OHO blockchain was mined on March 7, 2022 (https://ohoscan.com/block/0/transactions), about 2 weeks prior to the genesis block of Hertz Network chain.

4) For OHO Swap and Hertz Swap, both are a fork of UniSwap like many other swap projects including PancakeSwap. It’s not unusual that multiple projects utilize the same code base or platform. For example, BSCscan and FTMscan look similar to ETHscan.

5) As mentioned in No. 2 above, the OHO Blockchain development team has helped start Hertz network with the goal to return the project back to the community. The OHO team has fully focused on growing the OHO Blockchain project, and has gradually returned Hertz Network to the community. To continue a long-term relationship between both projects, a couple of Hertz Team were invited to join the OHO team. Other Hertz Network team members don’t have any connection to the OHO Blockchain project.

6) The development team at the OHO Blockchain project will focus on developing Universal EVM tools of which many will be released in Q4 2022. These tools will provide ease of use to many EVM-compatible communities including Hertz Network. A universal tool that has been released recently was the OHO Free Token Creator, and it supports all EVM-compatible networks including Hertz.

7) Please see OHO Roadmap here https://oho.ai/docs/road-map to see the plan for Q4 2022 and beyond.

Please follow our social media below to get the recent updates about OHO Blockchain:

Other Useful Links

I've posted here in this topic because Hertz Network was the first project launched to the public and it looked like OHO was the copy but i could have posted as well about the similitudes and my concerns in Hertz Network topic. What is said is not targeting OHO specifically.

The issue remains the same whatever the story you bring. Both projects are the exact same, it doesn't matter which one came first, and at the end, one of them will necessarily suffer.

First of all, Hertz Network wasn't an abandoned project. Hertz Network has been created by some members of Ondori community after the owner left.
Hertz Network had a vision from the beginning and the entire project and tools (token creation, wallet, NFT marketplace, cross-chain swaps...) have been first developed on EOSIO chain. OHO never been in the picture.

It's a bit hard to believe that OHO project, in a spirit of great generosity, has suddenly stopped the development of its own project which has its own vision, to come and help Hertz Network with no funding to start/restart/continue its development and then took back for its own project the same products.

What's the point of reusing the same tools that has been developed specifically for Hertz Network to help them with their project or giving them the same tools that were originally supposed to belong to the OHO ecosystem?

The results is that we ended with the same duplicate projects with no unique vision or tools as promised.

Plus, its a confession that Hertz Network is unable to develop its own products or have the capability to continue alone this project. Was Hertz Network the test project for the main project OHO? Will Hertz Network continue to exist or everything will be abandoned and deleted like the youtube channel?

And as some of the team members are in both team, how is it possible to develop both project in their own way without being influenced by the other project? Or maybe any new product developed will be shared among both projects? How can it be sustainable when both projects are competitors with their own chain?

Thank you for the clarification. I just got lost amongst the fudders . OHO is indeed one of the nicest project in the cryptospehere. Are you guys having a presale or something like that ?

So you just created your account few hours ago to post the magic word "fud" 4 min after the previous message?

keyspinner

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 11:58:50 PM

I had some worthless Ondori back in 2021 after it had been abandoned for 2 years, and I'm grateful that someone helped pick it up and turn it into Hertz. I'm pretty sure the person had some Ondori too, and that's why the person/team helped revive the project. That seems pretty logical I think.

If someone who helped create Hertz will move on to do his own project, then I'm all for it and thank you for making my worthless Ondori became valuable. The links and evidence above do support OHO team, so the facts seem to be pretty clear.

I think the main question will be whether HTZ will survive. As a HTZ holder, I'm feeling more comfortable with some HTZ team joining OHO at least during the transition period. I hope the transition will last at least until HTZ is strong enough to be on its own. I believe HTZ has also got a good foundation with its own EVM chain and Defi tools. We just need to get people to use it. I really hope that HTZ will continue to be alive and well.

I notice that HTZ team seems to make a move and getting more people to join the team, and mentioned that a staff who left HTZ team deleted the YouTube videos. Here's the message from their telegram group.

"With regard to the removal of Hertz Network YouTube videos, the current Hertz Network team does not have access to the old Hertz YouTube channel. A previous Hertz team member has access to the channel, and didn’t return it to the community when he left. The videos were deleted, but fortunately they were all outdated and were about the old Hertz Network chain prior to the migration to EVM-compatible chain."

Sorry OHO team for rambling about HTZ on your forum, but I suppose there's nowhere else more suitable to post this at the moment.

Anyway, I had a look at OHO websites and their roadmap. I think OHO road map is really unique, and not like any projects that I have seen. I don't understand why someone thinks both OHO and HTZ are similar because their roadmaps are very different. The statement that both projects (OHO and HTZ) are "the exact same" is definite not true by any standards. People can have a look at oho websites and judge by themselves.

Btw, is it possible that the above FUD was created to lure people to check out OHO websites Roll Eyes? If it is, I want to know who is doing your marketing lol. That's genius!
Blockchain Pandit

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 09:11:02 AM

Hi everyone!

Other Useful Links

I've posted here in this topic because Hertz Network was the first project launched to the public and it looked like OHO was the copy but i could have posted as well about the similitudes and my concerns in Hertz Network topic. What is said is not targeting OHO specifically.

The issue remains the same whatever the story you bring. Both projects are the exact same, it doesn't matter which one came first, and at the end, one of them will necessarily suffer.

First of all, Hertz Network wasn't an abandoned project. Hertz Network has been created by some members of Ondori community after the owner left.
Hertz Network had a vision from the beginning and the entire project and tools (token creation, wallet, NFT marketplace, cross-chain swaps...) have been first developed on EOSIO chain. OHO never been in the picture.

It's a bit hard to believe that OHO project, in a spirit of great generosity, has suddenly stopped the development of its own project which has its own vision, to come and help Hertz Network with no funding to start/restart/continue its development and then took back for its own project the same products.

What's the point of reusing the same tools that has been developed specifically for Hertz Network to help them with their project or giving them the same tools that were originally supposed to belong to the OHO ecosystem?

The results is that we ended with the same duplicate projects with no unique vision or tools as promised.

Plus, its a confession that Hertz Network is unable to develop its own products or have the capability to continue alone this project. Was Hertz Network the test project for the main project OHO? Will Hertz Network continue to exist or everything will be abandoned and deleted like the youtube channel?

And as some of the team members are in both team, how is it possible to develop both project in their own way without being influenced by the other project? Or maybe any new product developed will be shared among both projects? How can it be sustainable when both projects are competitors with their own chain?

So you just created your account few hours ago to post the magic word "fud" 4 min after the previous message?

Yes, I created this account after a week you created yours. I have been with this project for a long time and am proud to be an investor in their token. I was told they had cleaned their telegram groups by kicking out some fudders only to find them here. Stop spitting venom about the project. You won't find a gem like this out there. BTW, are you getting paid for their publicity or are you doing it for free? They must hire more people like you .
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: