Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:49:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] OHO.AI - HUMANIZED CRYPTO FOR EVERYONE  (Read 852 times)
hutamut

Activity: 21
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 25, 2022, 06:56:24 PM

This is a scam project run by a team of serial scammers. The main guy is Indian and has multiple accounts and aliases and has no real knowledge of Blockchain technology except that he can make a quick dollar from getting new investors. His resume includes failed projects DIX, RSTR, HTZ and now this one. He is a member of pump and dump groups and recruites teams to pump his projects and dumps on investors.
Can you be more explainful please. I can't see any unprofessional activity from them. If you have any information you can share, that can save the investors. If you have any proof, where your name us already Intricate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OHO Official

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2022, 11:04:13 AM

I have a question. Personally i like this project. As i know it’s based on own blockchain. Have you any plan to get listed on DEX?

Sure!
We are planning to open a pairing on PCS very soon!
Stay tuned for it!!
keyspinner

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 03:08:54 PM

This is a scam project run by a team of serial scammers. The main guy is Indian and has multiple accounts and aliases and has no real knowledge of Blockchain technology except that he can make a quick dollar from getting new investors. His resume includes failed projects DIX, RSTR, HTZ and now this one. He is a member of pump and dump groups and recruites teams to pump his projects and dumps on investors.

Yeah, and the above message was posted by a sore loser.

Well, I’m a HTZ holder and you are wrong on all accounts. The HTZ project is still alive and well. Please don’t spread the false information about HTZ project to benefit your own interests.

• The Indian guy you talked about was a holder of the abandoned RSTR project, and he was just a community member who volunteered to join the project HTZ team. The team members of DIX, RSTR, and HTZ are totally different. DIX was a simple token and RSTR was just a typical POS coin, and both were easy to make. HTZ is a real project running on its own EVM chain with defi apps. I know a thing or two to be able to differentiate a meme project from a real blockchain project. People can do their own research and find our the facts themselves.

• How can you know that he’s a member of pump and dump groups, and dump his projects? This seems like a desperate accusation without any proof. You were probably the one who dumped HTZ lately, so now you’re spreading this false information.

Sorry to OHO project for posting this here, but this guy is trying to spread FUD about HTZ, so I need to respond.
OHO Official

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2022, 11:25:24 AM

Yeah, and the above message was posted by a sore loser.

Well, I’m a HTZ holder and you are wrong on all accounts. The HTZ project is still alive and well. Please don’t spread the false information about HTZ project to benefit your own interests.

• The Indian guy you talked about was a holder of the abandoned RSTR project, and he was just a community member who volunteered to join the project HTZ team. The team members of DIX, RSTR, and HTZ are totally different. DIX was a simple token and RSTR was just a typical POS coin, and both were easy to make. HTZ is a real project running on its own EVM chain with defi apps. I know a thing or two to be able to differentiate a meme project from a real blockchain project. People can do their own research and find our the facts themselves.

• How can you know that he’s a member of pump and dump groups, and dump his projects? This seems like a desperate accusation without any proof. You were probably the one who dumped HTZ lately, so now you’re spreading this false information.

Sorry to OHO project for posting this here, but this guy is trying to spread FUD about HTZ, so I need to respond.

No need to sorry!
We perfectly know that some FUD has to come for any successful and serious project like OHO and HTZ.
Azrael_OHO

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 11:03:07 AM

Scam project. There is a big report on another site about how this project is just one more created by a group who makes new coins every three months. I guess that's why the price is going down. Hopefully nobody got sucked in by this $hitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: