Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:34:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web 3.0 Future of Internet (Early era Earn)  (Read 100 times)
Hamza2424 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1043

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2022, 02:42:33 PM

WEB 3.0
Let’s start from the start, So in the start of internet the purpose was targeted Communication. From there a journey to remove distances explore the digital world started. Internets First form was Web 1.0 then 2.0 came later and until now we are using it. Now after 2020 we discovered an evolving technology called web 3.0. Web 3.0 is all what we need in current era.

Web 1.0 VS Web 2.0:

Web 1.0 Introduction: In introduction Web 1.0 allows the Read Only feature. We can directly say that printed News Paper is a good example of Web 1.0 where user can read the information but they can’t interact with that information and they can’t put their Feedback. WEB 1.0 was a huge Success in digital world where Information sharing became easy.

Features of WEB 1.0:

•   Reading: Yes
•   Pictures: Yes
•   Videos: No
•   Content Power: No

Yahoo Search and WWW are examples of the WEB 1.0.

Web 2.0 Introduction:
I would like to say that Web 2.0 was a true implementation of the digital world. Web 2.0 gave us the Read & Write power. A massive number of applications there was founded. Point is Web 2.0 gave the content writing power to users. YouTube, Blogs, Facebook and true implementation of the Social connections is massive success of the Web 2.0.
Features of WEB 2.0:

•   Reading: Yes
•   Writing: Yes
•   Videos: Yes
•   Streaming: Yes
•   Gaming: Yes
•   Content creation: Yes

Google is Good example of Web 2.o applications.

Major Flaws in Web 2.0:

Privacy:
Privacy is a major issue with the Web 2.0. No doubt Web 2.0 converted the era into digital era and made the World to be accessible so easy but in WEB 2.0 Users became Customers for the Major Franchises. Data Manipulation started and Users activity on the Platform regularly tracked and then All the related data is used to sell products to the user. In other words you can say that WEB 2.0 risked the users Data & Personal choice where user’s brain always manipulated for a particular product using his History. User has no control on his / her Privacy & Data. Using AIs and Machine Language users profile always Targeted by different platform (Social Media).

Dependency:
Web 2.0 was a revolution in the Content world but it was too limited for the creators, Web 2.0 gave the freedom to the users to be the source of information but under limitations as if a user want to Create a Video he need a particular platform to publish his/her content and here comes manipulation. For example Google the only Web 2.0 Application Holding 84% of all the Content created by me and you. So point is there are a few option for the users to create and publish content we are dependent on the Google or any other platform. These Platforms allow us to publish our content and charge almost 40%+ commission on our earnings. It means the Middle man Platforms are reason for less rewarding content.

Freedom of Speech:
Social media is called by the name of Freedom to Speak but do you really think its freedom. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram allow the user to speak anything but not really. Using Manipulation these Platforms can delete your account / Post by no reason and you don't own a right to ask about it in most cases so that not the freedom of speech its freedom under control and this is done by Government Institutes.

SEO:
Search Engine Optimization is another issue with the web 2.0 products as the content creators and product owners need to reach their audience they pay millions of dollar for SEOs to reach Audience as Google manipulate all the searches around the internet, authors pay google to reach audience, due Central Body google Business owners and authors need to pay a huge amount of money to use the keywords to attract audience. This creates a biased situation for the creators the as if creator pays more on SEO he can reach a wider audience but natural flow of information got disturbed

Web 3.0 Future of Internet

Web 3.0 is a proper implementation of digital era. Web 3.0 is what users need a proper solution to the problems of the Web 2.0. Web 3.0 is a next generation of internet where privacy and Decentralization is main target to be achieved. Web 3.0 is the implementation of user’s privacy and Data security using the Blockchain technology. Web 3.0 provides all the control in the user’s hand.
User can access any information using 1 profile where users don’t need to sign up every time for specific information through a source. Freedom of speech & expression, zero manipulation with your data. User's based and customized interface where user can select the categories to watch list according to taste.
How we can make money with Web 3.0
Web 3.0 is not properly developed yet as we are exploring the web 2.0 yet but now the Web 2.0 is going to end there is going to be a new start the majority of companies successful in Web 2.0 are due to their early adoption of new tech.

Web 3.0 is on its early stages we can directly use Web 3.0 to create our own future projects. NFTs and Metaverse are early applications of the Web 3.0.

NFTs: Users on Web 3.0 can directly target their audience using NFTs as if a user is a single, artist or any talent he own he can create the NFTs of that talent which he can directly sale to the users using Marketplaces no Middle man more rewarding. There is profit for both parties Users & Artists as Artist can sale his talent directly and Users can enjoy the ownership by holding those NFTs on the end both parties can earn regular commissions on the success of the Unique Art.

Metaverse: Metaverse is a virtual World where user jumps into the Universe of the dreams where they are in charge they can do anything they want by no effort. Virtual reality is the future and Web 3.0 is only way implement the virtual reality where many major companies already working on the development of these projects as Facebook. Point is how user can make money using all this for in in this world we own a property and as it develops user make money of it. In Metaverse similar to that users can own their Properties as Clubs / Hotels / Societies / Commercial Markets as Meta in developing phase Investors can enjoy a huge profit using cheap property developments in future.

On the Business side the Traders can convert their Business into Metaverse free marketing and easy access can help to boost their Business
Features of Web 3.0:

•   Web 3.0 is completely decentralized as there is no platform required to publish the content or to reach the audience.
•   DAOs are going to be Future YouTube / Facebook as in DAOs the smart contracts connect the users with author that will remove the manipulation with the content and increase the rewards for the authors. DAOs can help the content creators to Connect with audience on Major scale. Where users can enjoy their privacy and Creator can enjoy the ownership. There will be no owner of Internet as Google these days its going to be the value of your content.
•   Web 3.0 is far more secure as compared to the 2.0 as 3.0 is using Blockchain technology which is considered as the most secure data technology ever Created.
•   Privacy in your hands users can customize their categories according to taste and no cookie's and AI inspection by platforms as there is not platform just automated bots / Smart Contracts. User can access any information anonymously and no sign ups required the 1 key profile will allow user to access anything through it.

•   Decentralized: Yes
•   Read: Yes
•   Write: Yes
•   Content Power: Yes
•   DAOs: Yes
•   Privacy: Yes
•   Ownership: Yes

Strategies to Earn with Web 3.0

Early adoption of Technology always rewards huge example BTC. For now Web 3.0.is not implemented there a few applications of the Web 3.0 the most potential and hyped are as follow;

•   NFTs
•   Metaverse

Both so these categories are the future of the digital world and Earl Adopters can earn massive by investing the Potential Web 3.0 Meta / NFTs projects especially in the Gaming Projects. There is huge risk in the success of these projects but Risk Rewards Higher then expectations.
Please do your own research its not a Financial advice. Get ready for a new world with Web 3.0
Note: That's all for now hoped you got much information about Web 3.0 many topics to discuss more but for size of post that’s all for now. The content is created by me and source of information is YouTube / News & Many Blog Reviews.

Urdu Translated Version

This Topic is Already Translated in Urdu due to some reasons i was unable to post this here in Alt coin.

Author: Hamza2424
Translator: UdtaParinda1

This Topic is a basic overview of the Web 3.0 its features and Source of earnings. Its a summary based post so please don't find it in technical terms. No Financial Advice.

Note: Asslam o Alikum, This Article has been composed by me after a proper research from YouTube and other sources so No plagiarism can be claimed.
One important point is i use wrote this article in English and i translated by AQIB786 (Telegram) UdtaParinda1. I paid him for translation and He Satisfied me that he didn't translated using Tools. If you find errors do let me know errors optimization possible.

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 05:38:56 AM

There is too much sugar coating in Web 3.0 as overall.

The current early implementation is far from the proper one. Decentralization? I doubt it. Most users don't want to use directly their own usage of the application/platform. Instead, they simply use a centrally managed platform that is hosted over centralized managed DNS and hosting.

Do note that, most users are interacting with blockchain over third-party RPC API, which has the power to censor and block an users.
cryptobadshah

Activity: 756
Merit: 16

BIB Exchange

View Profile
August 23, 2022, 06:51:40 AM

Many industry experts agree that while previous versions of the world wide web were essential in getting us here web 3.0 represents a radical departure form the web technologies of the past web 3.0 has numerous essential innovations that its predecessors lacked Incorporating state of the art technology like artificial intelligence machine learning and blockchain into web 3.0 creates an entirely new paradigm rather than only an improvement these capabilities uses and promises appear to be from another galaxy the new technologies provide unprecedented avenues for interaction with people by anticipating their needs providing them with immersive experiences and proactively reaching out to them because of this businesses may provide customers with more tailored services and advertisements.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
tobi4255

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 01:04:44 PM

Thanks. Very well explained. The upcoming era will face the issue of privacy interference and security breach on their data. On that note, I appreciated Oasis Network. Oasis Network’s primal focus is user data usage and ownership or we can say data privacy and security.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 02:13:39 PM

Many blockchain projects lately have a web 3.0 theme, thank you for the explanation, I'm starting to understand Web 3.0, do you think there are Web 3.0 projects that need our attention at this time? I found one project about Web 3.o that is Point Network.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 24, 2022, 04:19:27 PM

I am becoming more interested in web 3.0 as I've got some friends that really are working for projects that are in the web 3.0. But I think it's just pretty much of a hype although the market is no longer speaking for it as of the moment. And then, there's this part of me that tells me that I should be in it so that I won't be left behind if the web 3.0 really emerged and I've got some projects that I'm already in and invested while they're on the early stages. While the bigger part of me tells me that this is just another craze and the projects that I might be interested could go wrong since they've got no experience in raising projects that are successful even before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀