Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing] Naoya Inoue vs Paul Butler - Undisputed Bantamweight Bout - December 13  (Read 16002 times)
inthelongrun

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598

The Martian Child

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 05:57:28 AM

So I thought Inoue would spend all his training time in the Wildcard Gym with Freddie Roach for the Butler fight but he left for Japan. The undisputed unification bout is expected to happen this December in Japan so there's still some time for Inoue to relax and not overtrain.

I thought the fight contracts are fully signed and official but it isn't. I hope everything in the negotiations is doing well because it's such a waste of time and effort if it won't happen. Although this looks suicidal for WBO champion Paul Butler and the venue is also expected in Japan.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 03:18:11 PM

So I thought Inoue would spend all his training time in the Wildcard Gym with Freddie Roach for the Butler fight but he left for Japan. The undisputed unification bout is expected to happen this December in Japan so there's still some time for Inoue to relax and not overtrain.

I thought the fight contracts are fully signed and official but it isn't. I hope everything in the negotiations is doing well because it's such a waste of time and effort if it won't happen. Although this looks suicidal for WBO champion Paul Butler and the venue is also expected in Japan.

Suicidal indeed! Butler will stake his belt against the monster and they will be fighting in front of Inoue's  fans,

well-inspired and knowing the Japanese fighter, they are all dealing things with pride, aside from big edges, in terms of
fighting style and skills, Inoue's winning chance is really high. But I got curious about that news you said, the negotiation
still ongoing and there's no signed contract yet. It will be a waste and fans will surely be disappointed if changes take place
and the possible fight will be cancelled.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 03:41:02 PM

Every boxer can improve, and what we see on Inoue is that he is a special fighter, he has the skills and the gift because he is a heavy hitter, and that's something not all boxers have. A style of Mayweather can beat Inoue, but Butler does not have the same style, so he is expected to lose.
If both Mayweather and Inoue are on the same generation, I think Inoue might beat Mayweather since he's not actually a heavy hitter, but he can punch multiple times in short. Mayweather also doesn't have an iron chin, he ever fallen down and Inoue is a KO artist here. But we're just talking a thing that impossible to happen lol.

Well the fight is still around 3 months, not sure what Butler and his coach doing until the fight happen. I know Butler will going very hard and strict training, but I think it still doesn't enough.

But knowing Mayweather, he would do everything to just avoid a fight against Inoue and keep his record clean if they are on the same generation but sooner or later, the fight will happen as he can't avoid it forever because the promoter will hold him in the neck because it's a money fight. In short, we might see Mayweather kissing the canvass. But that won't happen because they are in different timeline Grin

Back to the fight, even if Butler can have a year long head start, it's still not enough to defeat the monster. Inoue is way too strong and clever for Butler.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1133

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 10:29:56 PM

Every boxer can improve, and what we see on Inoue is that he is a special fighter, he has the skills and the gift because he is a heavy hitter, and that's something not all boxers have. A style of Mayweather can beat Inoue, but Butler does not have the same style, so he is expected to lose.
If both Mayweather and Inoue are on the same generation, I think Inoue might beat Mayweather since he's not actually a heavy hitter, but he can punch multiple times in short. Mayweather also doesn't have an iron chin, he ever fallen down and Inoue is a KO artist here. But we're just talking a thing that impossible to happen lol.

Well the fight is still around 3 months, not sure what Butler and his coach doing until the fight happen. I know Butler will going very hard and strict training, but I think it still doesn't enough.

But knowing Mayweather, he would do everything to just avoid a fight against Inoue and keep his record clean if they are on the same generation but sooner or later, the fight will happen as he can't avoid it forever because the promoter will hold him in the neck because it's a money fight. In short, we might see Mayweather kissing the canvass. But that won't happen because they are in different timeline Grin

Back to the fight, even if Butler can have a year long head start, it's still not enough to defeat the monster. Inoue is way too strong and clever for Butler.
You cant say that it would be outmatched considering that Mayweather wont really be reaching out that position or fame if he wasnt that great.Yes, lots had been criticizing on how he fights but the basic concept of
boxing is to hit and not being hit which he had just basically been following that but in overall it did end up on bad impression with that kind of fighting style which do almost involved running and evading.Yes, its effective and he's the solid proof that it could be done and reaching out those numbers and ending up on having no loss.Wondering if Inoue could hit up solid on him, yes its true that we cant really make comparison
considering that its a generation difference. Speaking about butler then this is something that our common sense would tell us that he wont easily beat up the monster.

Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1666

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 11:25:14 PM

I was under the impression that Butler and Inoue's camp could have agreed in 'terms' already and that this fight is going to be made in Japan Dec 13, and ESPN+ will carry the event in the early Tuesday morning U.S time. And maybe it esteemed to the fact that Inoue may have wanted to go up in weight already, but perhaps they change their mind and will chase for the undisputed bantamweight first. And for Butler, no man's land for him. He better be ready for Inoue in December as this is his biggest fight in his career, and another great pay check as well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 05:22:26 AM

You cant say that it would be outmatched considering that Mayweather wont really be reaching out that position or fame if he wasnt that great.Yes, lots had been criticizing on how he fights but the basic concept of
boxing is to hit and not being hit which he had just basically been following that but in overall it did end up on bad impression with that kind of fighting style which do almost involved running and evading.Yes, its effective and he's the solid proof that it could be done and reaching out those numbers and ending up on having no loss.Wondering if Inoue could hit up solid on him, yes its true that we cant really make comparison
considering that its a generation difference. Speaking about butler then this is something that our common sense would tell us that he wont easily beat up the monster.
While some may have had some issues with Mayweather due to his fighting style most experts recognized just as you do that defending and evading is as important as throwing strong and fast punches or having great endurance and a strong chin, however what many had problems with was that Mayweather was very open about fighting only when everything was on his favor as his record was very important to him, and that did not sit well with some fans.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 09:35:21 AM

While some may have had some issues with Mayweather due to his fighting style most experts recognized just as you do that defending and evading is as important as throwing strong and fast punches or having great endurance and a strong chin, however what many had problems with was that Mayweather was very open about fighting only when everything was on his favor as his record was very important to him, and that did not sit well with some fans.

Even it' not working with some fans but he still collecting big paycheck with the type of fighting preference he used.
Mayweather knows and fully understands that such an advantage.

He will not change anything as it was, he's strategy ever since, and with using that fighting style, he maintained his
clean records up to now.

He already retired but we continually seeing him making an Exhibition fight and continue to see the same format
fighting only if everything is in his favor and especially if the amount is decent.

Moving to the topic, Butler might look with that same style but against the aggressive monster he needs to master
how Mayweather execute the style.
btc_angela

Activity: 2632
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:47:13 AM

How can this thread become a Mayweather discussion?

Both of this boxers have different style to begin with and for sure they are not going to play defense specially Inoue as he is known to be a power puncher and always look to score a knock out in his fight.

I think this fight is a already a go even if there is no contract sign yet. Too big not to happen, Inoue wanted to get all the belts, while Butler wanted to derail all his plans. The fight is still in December though, lot of time to prepare for this huge fight in Japan.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2380
Merit: 342

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 11:39:43 AM

I think this fight is a already a go even if there is no contract sign yet. Too big not to happen, Inoue wanted to get all the belts, while Butler wanted to derail all his plans. The fight is still in December though, lot of time to prepare for this huge fight in Japan.

There's no reason this fight will be cancelled, with the ample time, both fighters will be able to prepare to give the fans an entertaining fight. However, we cannot prevent the majority from thinking Inoue will just dominate here, I hope Butler has something that would surprise the fans, if this will become a big upset, we will surely see a rematch.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 11:56:59 AM

There's no reason this fight will be cancelled, with the ample time, both fighters will be able to prepare to give the fans an entertaining fight. However, we cannot prevent the majority from thinking Inoue will just dominate here, I hope Butler has something that would surprise the fans, if this will become a big upset, we will surely see a rematch.
I also don't think that this fight is going to be cancelled. Maybe they just have to sign the the contract in the dotted line. And since there have ample time, they might be just waiting for everything to be well written before they accept specially Butler since he is the one who is going to travel to Japan. And his team needs to know that everything will be secure including the venues and purse split and maybe a rematch clause, just to make sure that Inoue can get back his title, if he lost this fight.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Natalim

Activity: 2940
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 12:18:10 PM

I also don't think that this fight is going to be cancelled. Maybe they just have to sign the the contract in the dotted line. And since there have ample time, they might be just waiting for everything to be well written before they accept specially Butler since he is the one who is going to travel to Japan. And his team needs to know that everything will be secure including the venues and purse split and maybe a rematch clause, just to make sure that Inoue can get back his title, if he lost this fight.
Both fighters wanting to watch each other, so they will not cancel this fight. Remember that it's an undisputed championship, it's the biggest fight in a certain division, so let us not think negative, this fight is gonna happen and both will be prepared.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 11:22:30 AM

Both fighters wanting to watch each other, so they will not cancel this fight. Remember that it's an undisputed championship, it's the biggest fight in a certain division, so let us not think negative, this fight is gonna happen and both will be prepared.

Indeed, they will push this fight as they will expect a huge money if this happens. We should be positive, as both camps are now still negotiating.

While waiting for the final contract, both camps are preparing now and expecting that they are both conditions when step inside the ring.

Be as it may, both are champions and expect that they will not disappoint the fans and the people who are working on it will succeed.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 03:06:41 PM

Mayweather Jr. will win the fight against Inoue  Tongue.  Mayweather got Bayless and the judges.  I just can't get the video link where Bayless was so worried when an opponent of Mayweather Jr. caught him with a heavy punch. Lol.  But seriously, I think Mayweather will win if Inoue is in the same generation.  Besides Inoue won't be labeled a monster because we have Pacquiao in that generation too Grin.

It is quite disappointing if the fight between Inoue and Butler doesn't happen.  We are all fired up discussing stuff about it and all of a sudden the fight won't realize.  But on the marketing side, I think it will gain more audience if they somehow delay the fight and make some controversy between the two fighters.  That way, fans, and the viewers will get more anxious about having the fight materialized.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Smartprofit
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1825

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 08:25:24 PM

I don't think Butler's skill should be underestimated.  Yes, in the upcoming battle, he is potentially very much inferior to the Japanese. 

However, Butler is an experienced and strong fighter.  If he does not lose personal courage and fights with all his strength, then he has a chance to win.  Butler is very unpredictable.  It is not for nothing that this boxer is called the Killer, who has a childish face.  He can outsmart the Japanese. 

If the Japanese boxer relaxes, then Butler can launch a surprise attack that will lead to a technical knockout.  Such an option now seems completely unbelievable, but it is possible.

I understand your point there. However, we can't really hide the fact that Butler doesn't have any advantage in this fight. I don't know on what part you consider Butler's experience as an advantage over Inoue. You also called him a strong fighter. And lastly, he is very unpredictable. Might be true if it's against other opponents but we are talking about against Naoya Inoue here.

Didn't you know that all those traits you mentioned were already in Naoya Inoue even before? And there are lots.

That was the reason he was called "The Monster".

I don't think he is also predictable, and his chin is suspect already, Zolani Tete floored Butler in their fight and I think Inoue as this point is the hardest puncher in the bantamweight division.

Yes, he has the experience, but how can he take that against Inoue is the question. Is he going to be aggressive and control the fight, what if he taste Inoue's power?

So again, we are not saying that Butler is not good, of course he is a champion, but Inoue has more tools in his arsenal that is hard to counter by a boxer with Butler's caliber (and experience if we think this is a advantage).

It doesn't really matter which of these two boxers will win this fight.  It is important to bet correctly. 

Winning is important in gambling.  It is most important. 

And here you need to look at the coefficients.  Perhaps the English boxer is underestimated.  Perhaps his chances of winning him are higher than the bookies think.  I agree that Butler's victory is effectively a black swan.  This is an unlikely event.  The odds indicate the victory of the Japanese boxer. 

However, it is the Butler bet that can help maximize winnings.  Very often the most profitable gaming strategy is to bet on an unlikely event.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 08:42:16 PM

I don't think Butler's skill should be underestimated.  Yes, in the upcoming battle, he is potentially very much inferior to the Japanese. 

However, Butler is an experienced and strong fighter.  If he does not lose personal courage and fights with all his strength, then he has a chance to win.  Butler is very unpredictable.  It is not for nothing that this boxer is called the Killer, who has a childish face.  He can outsmart the Japanese. 

If the Japanese boxer relaxes, then Butler can launch a surprise attack that will lead to a technical knockout.  Such an option now seems completely unbelievable, but it is possible.

Butler's experience is nullified since Inoue is also an experienced boxer.  Inoue faces a more formidable opponent and knocked them down without getting himself knocked out.  In terms of punching power, Inoue faced boxers who have superior punching power than Butler and was never knocked down.  So I think Inoue can absorb Butler's punches without any issue.  I don't know how can an alias help a boxer win a fight when the parameters show Inoue has all the advantages.

It doesn't really matter which of these two boxers will win this fight.  It is important to bet correctly. 

Winning is important in gambling.  It is most important. 

True so it is better to bet on the boxer who has more chance of winnings. In this match I believe Inoue is the better boxer and has more chance of winning than Butler.

However, it is the Butler bet that can help maximize winnings.  Very often the most profitable gaming strategy is to bet on an unlikely event.

The winning reward is greater if we bet on Butler but the odds of that boxer winning is very small according to the predictions of members here.  How can it maximize winnings when the percentage of winning is very low.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sanitough

Activity: 2842
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 09:26:15 PM

The winning reward is greater if we bet on Butler but the odds of that boxer winning is very small according to the predictions of members here.  How can it maximize winnings when the percentage of winning is very low.

Maximize the chance of winning maybe, not maximize the winning. However, there are odds that's why even though Inoue has a huge chance of winning but you cannot expect your $100 to win $100. Based on the current odds, which is -3300 for Inoue, your $100 will only win $3.

converted;https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter.html
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 09:54:00 PM

I'm not discounting his skills inside the ring, yes, it's true that evading is also important skills that a boxer must learn and Mayweather managed to master the Philly Shell for that same reason. But frankly, I don't really think that Mayweather in his prime could literally beat Pacquiao and Inoue in their respective primes without doing some evading outside the ring. Mayweather was criticized by many and there's a reason for that, people won't blindly criticize him without some basis, he can boast his record in which he managed to retire undefeated but there's only a handful of people who literally believes in him.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1235

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2022, 10:03:15 PM

I'm not discounting his skills inside the ring, yes, it's true that evading is also important skills that a boxer must learn and Mayweather managed to master the Philly Shell for that same reason. But frankly, I don't really think that Mayweather in his prime could literally beat Pacquiao and Inoue in their respective primes without doing some evading outside the ring. Mayweather was criticized by many and there's a reason for that, people won't blindly criticize him without some basis, he can boast his record in which he managed to retire undefeated but there's only a handful of people who literally believes in him.

Fans have different outlook towards what they see to their favorite fighter and there are some people give huge value to the record what Mayweather get. Although some doubt about his legacy but still its undeniable that he retire as undefeated. Maybe he cannot defeat a prime Pacquiao or Inoue but still he's smart actions what made him put on his current situation and get the best record so far in his career.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Japinat

Activity: 2996
Merit: 681

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 01:59:51 PM

The winning reward is greater if we bet on Butler but the odds of that boxer winning is very small according to the predictions of members here.  How can it maximize winnings when the percentage of winning is very low.

Maximize the chance of winning maybe, not maximize the winning. However, there are odds that's why even though Inoue has a huge chance of winning but you cannot expect your $100 to win $100. Based on the current odds, which is -3300 for Inoue, your $100 will only win $3.

converted;https://www.aceodds.com/bet-calculator/odds-converter.html

I would not risk at that kind of odds, I'd rather look for an odds of 1.50 over 1.03 even if there's a huge chance it will win, one of the reasons is that upsets do happen in any sports, especially in boxing. Well, just let us know the odds for Inoue winning by KO in less than 6 rounds, I think that would be more interesting.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 30, 2022, 02:22:29 PM

I would not risk at that kind of odds, I'd rather look for an odds of 1.50 over 1.03 even if there's a huge chance it will win, one of the reasons is that upsets do happen in any sports, especially in boxing. Well, just let us know the odds for Inoue winning by KO in less than 6 rounds, I think that would be more interesting.

Yes, we should wait for more betting options while the fight is approaching. For now, we only have limited options. I'm expecting the odds for Naoya Inoue winning by Knockout in less than 6 rounds is still low knowing Inoue is really good at that and has a good Knockout rate in early rounds.

High odds will be expected at Inoue winning by Decision or KO at late rounds which in reality, it's hard to bet on that options.

However, that's the challenge in betting. No way bookies will give an easy pick with a high odds in the first place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: