Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:37:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Key BTC price may increase further in 2023?  (Read 45 times)
Juwel580 (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2022, 01:04:23 PM

Bitcoin price as it was in 2021.  But now it is not like that, now it has decreased by about one-third and what is wrong with the market, the share market is almost the same, new projects have almost stopped coming, some saving projects are coming, these are actually the market and it is being destroyed, it is being filled with Islam, so I am hopeful that 2022  Finally in November December the price will increase and in January February 2023 its price will reach around 60 to or 50 to 60 thousand dollars this is my work and from my own knowledge because new budget new year everything will start fresh so mia savitri 2023 its price will increase a lot.  And the bitcoin market share market will start moving again and shareholders who are there don't worry you stay patient your btc you hold hard stock hard then you will see the price increase slowly and it will be very beneficial for us so  Thank you for holding BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: