Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Savings during inflation  (Read 9887 times)
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1211

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 07:38:07 AM

When you are saving some fiat money on your bank account then its not all the time it would really be a bad idea.Its true that there are really times which we do really need up fiat specially in times or emergency on which you cant really be able to assure that you could really be able to provide money on point when you dont have a savings and thats the con's if you dont consider on saving up at least on fiat.
Its true that inflation do really hits hard when you do save up fiat on your bank account but it does have its pro's on time of emergencies thats why i do always consider
on saving up money or allocating a portion of my income which is really saved up or intended for savings.

Having savings in reserve is a very good idea, but keeping it in a bank account is not the best idea. These days, more and more often we hear stories when people cannot withdraw their money from the bank if necessary. I'm not saying that this applies to all countries, but this happens quite often and you need to be insured against this. It is better to keep your savings in a safe, they will be available at any time you need.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 07:28:12 PM

When you are saving some fiat money on your bank account then its not all the time it would really be a bad idea.Its true that there are really times which we do really need up fiat specially in times or emergency on which you cant really be able to assure that you could really be able to provide money on point when you dont have a savings and thats the con's if you dont consider on saving up at least on fiat.
Its true that inflation do really hits hard when you do save up fiat on your bank account but it does have its pro's on time of emergencies thats why i do always consider
on saving up money or allocating a portion of my income which is really saved up or intended for savings.

Having savings in reserve is a very good idea, but keeping it in a bank account is not the best idea. These days, more and more often we hear stories when people cannot withdraw their money from the bank if necessary. I'm not saying that this applies to all countries, but this happens quite often and you need to be insured against this. It is better to keep your savings in a safe, they will be available at any time you need.

Give me some examples or news about these fund hold up or locked or been ran away by banks.How often it do happens?

It is really just on small chance for it to happen thats why people do really put up soo much trust on banks because they do really believe that it is secure which i cant really blame them considering that we've been
using these institutions on storing up our fiat money.
If you are really that wise and minding about inflation then for sure you would be considering on putting those funds into move via means on making some investment.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1584

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
November 03, 2022, 08:34:41 PM

Of course, it is not easy to save during inflation, most people will take money from savings, even emergency funds are also forced to be taken because they want to cover needs when inflation occurs, this is what makes us have to make preparations from the start with many things such as investment.
saving and creating emergency fund is as important as having food on your table.
Not only during inflation but it is important to save during good time

Agree, but the problem during inflation is precisely that you have an emergency fund in fiat, and the price levels increase with the inflation eating up on that reserve of money. How are you going to make sure that your emergency fund is still sufficient to cover the usual eventualities such as bad health, unemployment... or if you live in Mexico, an express-kidnaping.

Sayakaaja

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2022, 12:16:22 AM

I think it's useless to save in times of inflation like today. because, goods always go up, can't always go down. even though we save a lot, then in the future the goods soar higher than our savings. the money we save, which we think is big, becomes small.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: