Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:22:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sports Predictions Lab - #1 Sports Predictions Website in the World 🌎  (Read 817 times)
GigiBet (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 10:27:09 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2022, 12:12:31 AM by GigiBet

You are the one who keeps on stalking the thread. This is our thread, not yours. But you commented on a user review just because you couldn't accept he had a positive experience with us.

For the most skeptic people, this is the full conversation with the second reviewer:

https://imgur.com/a/2DN5crq

This is our conversation with Bitbollo:

https://imgur.com/a/AjrjvZi

These are the predictions given to Bitbollo:

https://imgur.com/a/84SfLmA

Everyone has all the informations to make their own judgement of the situation.

Our summary and review of the situation:

This Italian man is related to competitors and he's trying to ruin our reputation in the forums, calling us scammers all over.
Stay away from him when it comes to betting.
He's received two FREE and winnings bets from us, he's never paid a single $. In the second one, he didn't read a message opening the app, which made us believe he never read the message, so we deleted it and leave him with the last update we knew he read. He read the update, and claimed we deleted it after the match was over, false. We tried to explain the situation politely, and even told him that we wanted to refund everything he bet on it if he lost a lot by this situation. He bet nothing. But he just wanted to write scammer accusations over here. Check previous pictures for Telegram conversations.

Following the negative review received, as we disagree on the outcome and we are sorry to have our reputation on this forum "ruined", as this man has activity inside the community, we are now offering for a limited time ONE FREE SPC to have a free prediction to any new registered account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3489

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 11:08:33 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2022, 11:21:04 PM by bitbollo

You are the one who keeps on stalking the thread. This is our thread, not yours. But you commented on a user review just because you couldn't accept he had a positive experience with us.

For the most skeptic people, this is the full conversation with the second reviewer:

This is our conversation with Bitbollo:

These are the predictions given to Bitbollo:

Everyone has all the informations to make their own judgement of the situation.

Following a negative review received, as we disagree on the outcome and we are sorry to have our reputation on this forum "ruined", as this man has activity inside the community, we are now offering for a limited time ONE FREE SPC to have a free prediction to any new registered account.

Stalking your thread? It's a public forum, welcome to internet.
And stop to attack my username (What means "man has activity inside the community Roll Eyes ), reply just to accusations I have made.
It's clear you have no real argumentation and are you trying everything to lure some naive people.

Last but not least.
Stop to say bullshit. You sent a message on telegram: Play Martinez! Because your algorithm blablablabla
Then you delete a message. This has been confirmed by you.
Even you have not tell "not play Martinez"!!!! You lie also repeating "You have not read the message". LOL Grin
But... I mean it's just a logic matter. If I know this information, and you confirmed it... Grin how it's possible I have not read ?

Of course with that winning probability (60-70%) you will have ALWAYS some one that is winning ... thats why you're offering free SPC to everyone.
Post after post you're screaming "WE ARE SCAMMERS AND GET CAUGHT" Grin
Your is not a trustable service. Your is not a trustable way to act.
Expose a scammer is not a problem Smiley and helping whole bitcointalk community is not an issue for me.

edit
Thanks for retaliatory negative trust (that is completely useless because you have no trust here).
Biased and toxic. He's received two winning predictions for FREE, never bet a single dollar on it, and still created a story to destroy our thread.

There is no story but just an honest review about your service:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5411762.msg61144139#msg61144139

You sent 1 prediction @1.48 (that has an implied probability of winning 67%)
You sent another prediction on your site / and the opposite on telegram. After it was a loss you delete message on telegram.
There is nothing to destroy here. Ah no sorry, your scammy site Smiley

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
GigiBet (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 11:46:56 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2022, 12:00:00 AM by GigiBet

A review is something, a scammer accusation is something else.
I had accepted a negative review if it wasn't all about scamming.
We haven't scammed anything from you, not a single $.
You have been given FREE credits to try the product.

If we believed you haven't seen the message but you've seen it, it's probably related to the fact you have read the notification but you haven't opened the app to read. Which made us believe you haven't read the message already in the early morning, before the match, so we deleted it.
After you told us you've read that, we tried to explain our POV and even offered a REFUND OF YOUR BET even if you paid us nothing (Reference to https://imgur.com/a/AjrjvZi).
How can you call us scammers?
But you keep talking about scam over and over again. That's why you deserve your negative feedback and every single word in it.
This will be my last answer for you. We have provided everything in the thread already. Me, screens and proofs of everything that has happened, you, scammer accusations all over.
Not to mention we received informations you are Italian and linked to direct competitors.

I will just wait for another reviews or opinions to discuss.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 07:06:56 AM

GigiBet It's useless you continue to say you have not scammed a single Dollar.
It's everything explained with proofs. And you have confirmed every single word.

Not to mention we received informations you are Italian and linked to direct competitors.

Ahahaha wow you received such information... that I am Italian Roll Eyes it's awesome, something really impossible to know Roll Eyes
Next step ... DOXXING? Grin  Cool

But WAIT Grin ... I haven't any connection with any "competitors". Post the proof if you have!
You should start to not say bullshit and post such fake information on public.
You are trying to discredit me in all possible ways. You're just a poor cheap scammer.

That's why you deserve your negative feedback and every single word in it.
The negative trust has completely no value and is a clear non sense. You have confirmed the review I have provided.
Anyone can make a decision, trust the review made by me (and events confirmed by YOU!) or trust the retaliatory negative trust you have left.

It's enough. We have talked to much. If you are able to make so much money with your "magic predictions" play by yourself!

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Marvelman

Activity: 1008
Merit: 137

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 11:57:58 AM

@GigiBet Forgive me for this but I must be honest with you, this business is too heavy for your rank, it does not sort your rank, if it is your wish to win the hearts of users of this forum and to turn most of us to your customers, then, my candid advice is, since your rank is still very low and nobody can trust you, you should consider hiring a high ranking trusted and reputable member of this forum to create an official announcement thread for this business and also manage your community here, this is the only way you and your business can gain trust from serious members here who will be willing to try out your platform.

I appreciate your suggestion. We don't really like to "hire" people to get trust. We are openly saying we are giving free credits to people, trusted, who want to try the website and review it.
Only one person has received the credits so far because he was the only one asking. You want to try it? Feel free PM me  Smiley

I agree with other members in the sense that this business will not sell if it is taken care of by a newbie member with an unranked account and little activity. What I am trying to say here, and please correct me if I'm wrong, is that your main problem is not so much the product but rather your selling abilities and your communication skills. In other words, this business is just like any other online business, it needs to be marketed and advertised, for the community of Bitcointalk here is really very big and different people come here every day. Some leave and some stay, those who stay turn into customers of a particular business from time to time. The problem here is that you expect people to trust you with their money, while you have nothing to lose. You have no reputation. You are just a newbie in this forum, and you don't have any other proof that you can be trusted. So to get people to trust in your business is not easy at all.

GigiBet (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2022, 07:50:16 PM

Due to recent INSANE amount of support we've had, we will be doing TWO different giveaways for October.

$1,000BTC will be given to a registered member.

$10,000BTC will be given to a registered member who has purchased atleast one bundle.

We remind that, as every giveaway, this will be done LIVE on Discord using Google random number generator.

End of Giveaway: 03 Nov 2022.

Giveaway ends tomorrow.
MAAManda

Activity: 1484
Merit: 706

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2022, 06:15:46 PM
Merited by bitbollo (1)

If you really have a large user base, and want to convince potential users, then you should do various ways to convince, such as having a verified account on twitter, having a youtube account that has quite positive comments about their experience, or even better, you at least get a good rank and trust (contribute) to this forum. So I'm sure, it will attract the attention of many potential users, although it doesn't guarantee people's 100% confidence, but I'm sure it's almost 90%.

And now unfortunately the OP has received 1 negative trust given by Bitbollo for fraud reasons. Bitbollo said that the OP offers paid predictions, but when their predictions are wrong, they will delete their predictions which makes it seem as if the OP's predictions are always right. You can see it from this reference. IMO, Only fools believe in paid predictions, it makes no sense. If indeed they as a prediction provider have more than 75% or more chance of winning. Why don't they bet for themselves? Why look for people who want to pay for a prediction?

I think my opinion is quite strong on that point here Roll Eyes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GigiBet (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 12:45:48 AM

If you really have a large user base, and want to convince potential users, then you should do various ways to convince, such as having a verified account on twitter, having a youtube account that has quite positive comments about their experience, or even better, you at least get a good rank and trust (contribute) to this forum. So I'm sure, it will attract the attention of many potential users, although it doesn't guarantee people's 100% confidence, but I'm sure it's almost 90%.

And now unfortunately the OP has received 1 negative trust given by Bitbollo for fraud reasons. Bitbollo said that the OP offers paid predictions, but when their predictions are wrong, they will delete their predictions which makes it seem as if the OP's predictions are always right. You can see it from this reference. IMO, Only fools believe in paid predictions, it makes no sense. If indeed they as a prediction provider have more than 75% or more chance of winning. Why don't they bet for themselves? Why look for people who want to pay for a prediction?

I think my opinion is quite strong on that point here Roll Eyes.

There are plenty of winning Poker players who offer coaching. It's about maximizing the profit.

We definitely don't need customers from here, but the topic stays so if someone wants to give a review, he's able to give it.
Alphie12

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 08:05:11 AM

They pick all favorites which is why the win rate is high. Anyone can have a high win rate playing 1.20.
bitbollo
Legendary

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
October 07, 2023, 05:10:36 AM

sorry for bringing this topic UP!  
but I would like to point out that after just over a year... their service is COMPLETELY OFF LINE! Vanished... disappeared...

This confirms that this was a scam. Behind there was anything. Just a scam with a web interface.
No more and no less, and despite the various ABSURD justifications... they revealed themselves for what they were!

LESSON TO BE LEARNED:
Always be VERY, VERY CAREFUL with anyone who claims you they have "winning bets, magic potions, winning lottery numbers etc etc"