Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:23:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with signature  (Read 339 times)
Munir575

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 03:41:38 PM

Hello everyone. Some accounts have cool signatures, so I thought about how can I make one for myself. Maybe there is some service to create a signature? Or is it making in some other way? I couldn't find anything suitable on the forum yet.
Other members may have explained all of the methods. However, whatever your aim is, you have to earn a merit to be able to wear a signature on your account because newbies are not allowed to wear signatures, you must obtain Jr. Member rank or higher.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1184

View Profile
September 02, 2022, 05:15:37 PM

Looks like I need to straighten things out a bit about your response so it's not confusing.

1. Newbies does not post image unless they reach member or full member. Or buy a copper member
Newbie can post image, but as long as he hasn't reached Junior member then his image will only show a link but shown in his post history. The copper member could help him to post image even though his rank was still a newbie.

2. Newbies does not put on or wear avatar unless they reach to full member. Or buy a copper member
Even if one bought a copper member, then they could not use the avatar before their rank up to Full Member. This means that only full members and above can use the avatar.

3. Newbies does not put on or wear avatar unless they reach to member.
Not a member, but a full member.

Currently only Jr+ members can use the signature, but the avatar must start as a full member and above.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Issa56

Activity: 1386
Merit: 911

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 12:13:20 PM

Before you can think about signature campaign, then you have to rank up first, you need merit if you want to rank up and if you are looking for merit I think it's better you go through the forum rules first before you start posting so that you won't go against the forum rules, plagiarism is a great offense on the forum so always avoid that.
If you are planning to participate in signature campaign, you have to be atleast junior members before you can wear a signature code, before you can wear Avatar you have to be atleast full member. If you want to join signatures campaigns that pay weekly and they pay with bitcoin, you have to be a full member rank to have upper chance, actually their are some campaigns that accept member rank but they are not really common.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
September 03, 2022, 04:21:04 PM

Hello everyone. Some accounts have cool signatures, so I thought about how can I make one for myself. Maybe there is some service to create a signature? Or is it making in some other way? I couldn't find anything suitable on the forum yet.

Signatures are one of the ways in order to advertise a certain business in this forum. Generally, most gambling platforms that are listed in this forum have a corresponding signature campaign in order to attract new users to their gambling website.

Since signatures involve advertisement, it necessary follows that an account must be at an appropriate rank in order to wear such. The higher the forum rank is, the better and cooler signatures that they can wear which also follows that more payment is given.

If you are asking about creating a specific signature, then you can offer your services in this forum. But if you are mainly asking on wearing such signatures, then increase your forum rank in order to wear them.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x