Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Americans go to Mexico for medicals to cut costs.  (Read 997 times)
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2023, 09:01:38 AM

Why is that because cost reduction remains a key motivation, the combination of affordability, expertise, accessibility and personal care makes Mexico an attractive destination for Americans seeking medical care and from a cost-cutting standpoint why Americans choose Mexico for medical care and which Finally, perhaps one important factor is the availability of specific procedures and treatments that may not be easily accessible or affordable in the United States.
That is correct cost reduction is one great thing which is an attrection for some people ofcourse the good treatment is priority if they dont have money constrain.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2023, 10:02:13 AM

There are too many expenses in the hospital and can make a person bankrupt overnight. Going to another place closer and easier like Mexico will save a lot of money. That is smart thinking.
A one-time cure does not necessarily improve health immediately, it is a process. Many people choose countries in Asia to be treated by traditional methods.
In this era of globalization, people carefully review their expenses in any activity. In which area expenses are lower, demand for everything is high. Even tough America is the most sufficient countries in the world but it is very natural that people will go elsewhere to meet their expenses. I would agree with you that there are many people in the world who come to Asia for medical treatment. On hand their good treatment and on the other hand reducing the cost of money can be the main motive of that particular people.

Sure. People are living in a flat world thanks to the internet, the development of communication and medicine.
Medical companies are inherently swindlers, earning the highest possible profit on the health of their patients. This has been condemned for many years. There are many medical-related cases. Most recently related to the treatment of COVID-19 patients.
If you are poor and have no emergency funds then you are in hot water esp if you have the problem which is needing a lot funds
we have seen this problem during our father sickenss we are not rich but we are not poor either. So we stopped going out and we saved all the money.

the problem with some people really is that if they don't experience it they don't prepare on it like what happened also to us before when my grandmother still alive , because we are like easy go lucky and just thinking about the insurance as we though there are no excess in her getting hospitalize we haven't prepared but then that time comes we are so broke and a lot of loans and debts that is why we learn a lot of lesson that time and starting that time we do have really savings for hospitalization even small at least we do have spare money for that.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 10, 2023, 11:47:24 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2023, 04:55:05 AM by Cryptock

the problem with some people really is that if they don't experience it they don't prepare on it like what happened also to us before when my grandmother still alive , because we are like easy go lucky and just thinking about the insurance as we though there are no excess in her getting hospitalize we haven't prepared but then that time comes we are so broke and a lot of loans and debts that is why we learn a lot of lesson that time and starting that time we do have really savings for hospitalization even small at least we do have spare money for that.
life is not easy and we have to take a lots of decisions in our lives but then there are people who are crazy to think that they will change the world are the one who really do. These are the people who thinks and dare to take the risky step and these are the inspirtation

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 04:19:22 PM

The recent kidnapping of four Americans exposed me to the medical tourism going on in America. I have always thought that the US was a perfect country has very functional health, economic, and political systems. I thought all Americans have access to cheap and quality medical services until I read that over one million Americans go on medical tourism in Mexico yearly.

And the reason why some of them choose Mexico was because of its quality and low cost. These medical tourists are aware that it is risky to do to some parts of Mexico, but they still go there because they want to cut costs.
Is there any other reason why Americans go to Mexico for medical?

I would say this has more to do with the obscene pricing of the American medical system than any particular quality, besides cheapness, of Mexican surgery. It always shocks me whenever I see any reference to hospital bills in the USA, as they seem to high and are very often overinflated, like they will itemize to bill $30 for a paracetamol. It's to do with the insurance companies that have become so ingrained in the system, more so than pharmaceutical companies even, that they manipulate everything and don't really give a toss about the wider picture of a healthier society, that the government should always be seeking.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
EFS
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 2083

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 07:30:46 PM

This is quite normal. All Europeans and Asians also come to Türkiye for this. There are a lot of experienced Turkish doctors. The reason is that's cheaper and the service provided is of high quality. If good service can be obtained there, it's not surprising that Americans go to Mexico. As a result, it's the same treatment you get for much cheaper. You can do your holiday with extra money and maybe even save more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2023, 09:37:20 PM

The recent kidnapping of four Americans exposed me to the medical tourism going on in America. I have always thought that the US was a perfect country has very functional health, economic, and political systems. I thought all Americans have access to cheap and quality medical services until I read that over one million Americans go on medical tourism in Mexico yearly.

And the reason why some of them choose Mexico was because of its quality and low cost. These medical tourists are aware that it is risky to do to some parts of Mexico, but they still go there because they want to cut costs.
Is there any other reason why Americans go to Mexico for medical?

I would say this has more to do with the obscene pricing of the American medical system than any particular quality, besides cheapness, of Mexican surgery. It always shocks me whenever I see any reference to hospital bills in the USA, as they seem to high and are very often overinflated, like they will itemize to bill $30 for a paracetamol. It's to do with the insurance companies that have become so ingrained in the system, more so than pharmaceutical companies even, that they manipulate everything and don't really give a toss about the wider picture of a healthier society, that the government should always be seeking.

I certainly agree that their government always make their healthcare system sound like they have a huge concern for their citizens where in fact, most of American's use a huge part of their savings every time they would be needing medical support. No wonder why there are Americans who travel for medical purposes because they can save more than half of their possible expenses compared to other countries despite spending travel expenses. Their healthcare system could easily be manipulated by the government and there's always a political agenda behind it which has been happening for over the years.
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
June 12, 2023, 01:44:02 PM

I think USA probably has one of the best quality medical services you can ever find in developed countries. This is not even debatable its obvious. On the other hand I think cost of American health services is too much compared to many European countries. I see that it's up to have your own health insurance but can insurances in America cover as much as European insurances do? Probably no. So Americans going to Mexico to get health services are cutting cost, nothing special.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: