Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:34:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working hours | How many are too many?  (Read 785 times)
Ultegra134 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 10:50:28 PM

If the salaries are not affected, then this is extremely unprofitable for employer. Paying for a 4 day work similar to 5 day work is disastrous, as you pay more for less job done.

As to my job, I remember we had a working day 8:30 to 5 with a 30min lunch break, later it has changed into 9 to 6 with 1 hour lunch break. Same 8 hour working day, but it is more profitable for employer. Previously a lot of people were late for job and 30 min lunch break last almost for an hour, as it is impossible to have a lunch in such a short time in our surrounding. Now people rarely came late for job and instead of 1 hour lunch spend around 45min.

I find 8 hour working day 5 times per week perfect timetable. If I work more, similar to you, I wont have time for a proper rest and do my own things.

That's the reason it's not applicable for every sector; it could be useful in technology, IT departments, accounting, or marketing services. Certainly, it cannot be applied to every instance, but a workaround can be implemented to still keep your business open for 5 days while adopting the 4 work days a week plan by simply distributing your workers' day off. Some will work from Monday to Thursday and others from Tuesday to Friday. Honestly, while it sounds ideal, I believe that it won't be widely embraced by employers, and it's understandable for the reasons you mentioned earlier. Personally, I'd be happy if I even had weekends off while working 8 hours per day, 5 days a week, and 20 to 24 days of paid time off (PTO).

Honestly I am not like this, I do not believe in this situation. If you like your job, which I do, then you can work 24 hours straight and you would be happy about it. However if you hate it, even 1 hour is terrible. I have never been a good student, I hated school, but as soon as I started working, I took more and more whenever I can, I did the jobs and tasks that others didn't want to, I worked as many hours as I possibly can, life sometimes makes sure that you can't, but whenever I can, I tried to work as hard as possible.

This is why I believe that I have been in a good job, and if I am required to work 24 hours, sometimes I do that, and I am very happy to do it. I get paid for it anyway, not like I am tricked into working, I work hard, but I am very well rewarded for it too.

If you're an entrepreneur and it's your own business, it's understandable to work your ass off, especially at the very start of your business. No matter how much you enjoy your job, you should never neglect your personal time.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 11:14:18 PM

I see in your situation OP is a dying scheme, overused. I'd see how important to keep our body healthy as we are also productive and could think so well.
I have experience working 11-12 hours a day and only 1 rest day per week but considering the nature of my job, it never takes so long and my immune system had give up. Indeed we have to work hard but also we don't have to forget to take care of ourselves and having enough rest is very important because once our health/immune system is down, that was even worse to happen.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 11:59:43 PM

It depends a lot on your work and if you really enjoy it. Some jobs are so mechanical that even doing it for one hour is inhuman and only apt for those who can't choose. However, it has been known that many professionals do enjoy their jobs up to the point that they do not want to quit under any circumstance, so you can see teachers and other working hours and hours.

sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 01:29:56 AM

In my country, 8 hours is the standard daily working hours. But in reality, many of our companies and employers provided too much work to do that it consumes 10 to 12 hours daily. Overtime works are just fine if people are getting paid for their extra working hours. But many of our employers here are not paying for extra time spent at work. Some are paying but not the usual standard rate. And many jobs in my country wherein people need to work 6 days a week instead of just 5 days. These are just some of the reasons why many left for other countries to find better jobs.

I'm one of those people who doesn't mind how many hours I have to work, the most important thing is according to the pay I get. It must
be admitted  that many companies do not pay their employees when they work overtime,  the reason the company doesn't pay employees
when they work overtime is loyalty to the company, that's a ridiculous reason to me. What's sad is that many employees are willing to work
overtime without getting paid, only because if they refuse they will be fired by the company and it will be difficult to find a replacement job.
That's why we must continue to improve our skills, so that our chances of getting a job are greater. So if we are not happy with our current job,
we can easily get a replacement job if our skills continue to improve.

I have worked in a bank for 4 years, although my salary is quite large, but because I never get paid when working overtime, that's the reason
why I resigned from the bank where I work. Now I'm happier as an entrepreneur, although the income I get is not fixed, at least I feel flexible
with my working hours. The more diligently I spend time at work, the greater the results I will get.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2842
Merit: 768

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 11:59:29 PM

In my country, 8 hours is the standard daily working hours. But in reality, many of our companies and employers provided too much work to do that it consumes 10 to 12 hours daily. Overtime works are just fine if people are getting paid for their extra working hours. But many of our employers here are not paying for extra time spent at work. Some are paying but not the usual standard rate. And many jobs in my country wherein people need to work 6 days a week instead of just 5 days. These are just some of the reasons why many left for other countries to find better jobs.

I'm one of those people who doesn't mind how many hours I have to work, the most important thing is according to the pay I get. It must
be admitted  that many companies do not pay their employees when they work overtime,  the reason the company doesn't pay employees
when they work overtime is loyalty to the company, that's a ridiculous reason to me. What's sad is that many employees are willing to work
overtime without getting paid, only because if they refuse they will be fired by the company and it will be difficult to find a replacement job.
That's why we must continue to improve our skills, so that our chances of getting a job are greater. So if we are not happy with our current job,
we can easily get a replacement job if our skills continue to improve.

I have worked in a bank for 4 years, although my salary is quite large, but because I never get paid when working overtime, that's the reason
why I resigned from the bank where I work. Now I'm happier as an entrepreneur, although the income I get is not fixed, at least I feel flexible
with my working hours. The more diligently I spend time at work, the greater the results I will get.
sometimes there is no limit to it - I have been scammed and I am working day and night to get rid of the loan
If you do have loan then you wouldnt really be having no choice but to work on hours which you shouldnt really be working on the first place.There are instances or situations which you would really be

needing to work more or hard to patch up with those loans if ever you do have one.Unless if those hours are permitted or you would really be finding out another source of income or work
for resolving the current problems you do have.

Usually day jobs do have 8-10 working hours and beyond that then this is where we do have that called Overtime.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
AicecreaME

Activity: 2324
Merit: 454

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 12:16:51 AM

I think that's the standard working hours, which is 8 hours, except if there are days that you need to do some overtime because you need the money or the company requires it. The only thing I don't like working 8 hours here in my country is being underpaid, and also I hate the fact that there's a salary difference each job, I mean we are all trying to put food in our tables therefore everyone should get the same exact minimum salary.

For example, if you're a construction worker here in my country, you'll get a minimum salary of $8 per day, if I'm not mistaken, and when you're working in a company like a call center, I think the bare minimum is $10-$12 per day (correct me if I'm wrong).

It's just sad that the work that requires no diploma or any educational background are being discriminated too much and underpaid too much, they also need the money so why.
yhiaali3
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1849

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2022, 01:54:11 AM

The work week will be 4 days much better than 5 days a week. Reducing the working hours imposed on a person gives a lot of positive results while carrying out the required work better. A little work gives the person comfort and makes him more energetic, energetic and motivated to work, I was a full-time employee and now I quit the job and work on my own, I realized the big difference between being an employee who is forced to work a set number of hours every day throughout the week and being free to work at times of your own choosing and not being forced.

Xampeuu

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 04:44:24 AM

The work week will be 4 days much better than 5 days a week. Reducing the working hours imposed on a person gives a lot of positive results while carrying out the required work better. A little work gives the person comfort and makes him more energetic, energetic and motivated to work, I was a full-time employee and now I quit the job and work on my own, I realized the big difference between being an employee who is forced to work a set number of hours every day throughout the week and being free to work at times of your own choosing and not being forced.
With fewer working days, of course, the level of thinking about work will be more focused. but if working hours are reduced, of course the problem is how the level of production effectiveness in the company decreases, if it decreases, the company's burden will be even greater. and an employee if added days off, usually they will look for additional work to earn money, the result is the same as there is no reference to their brain to prepare to go back to work

Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 400

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 04:53:21 AM

In my country (Indonesia) working hours are regulated very flexibly based on the auspices under the legal umbrella that has been regulated by the government. The regulation of working hours has been regulated in Law No. 13 of 2003 concerning Manpower. For real working hours, normal working hours have been included in company regulations and collective labor agreements.

• 7 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week for 6 working days with 1 rest day in 1 week.
  • 8 hours in a day or 40 hours in a week for 5 working days with 2 rest days in 1 week.

However, apart from the laws that have been set by the government regarding normal working hours, the working hours regulations are regulated according to the needs or industry of a particular company.
In other words, the rules of working hours that have been determined by the government are only a basic calculation and are not standard in nature, all return to the agreement in the work contract agreed by the employee and the company.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Dunamisx

Activity: 840
Merit: 539

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 08:14:22 AM

How many hours/week is the typical in your country?

In my country most works resume in the morning by 8:00am to to close by 1pm, 3pm and 5pm respectively base on the nature of the work but many starts at the opening hours of 8:00am and on an average range we could conclude on 8-4 which is approximately 8 working hours per day and we have a good 5 working days in a week which is monday to friday.

How many hours are you actually working and how does a 4 day work week sound?

Pretty good, but know that it all depends on the nature of the work, some are shifting job, some have off days, some work on weekends and then the negotiation made on the wages paid will all be considered in this aspect.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 10:13:15 AM

Typical for almost every country with basic labor laws is 40 hours a week or 8 hours per day, 5 days per week with the weekend off as rest. The real thing, workers in the manual labor jobs are being pressured to work more than that, 40 hours plus ~10 hours more in overtime. Countries in Asia like Japan, Korea, and China have it worse. Overtime seems like a normal thing even in white collar jobs, not just manual labor jobs. I remember China has the 996 motos that every company in China applied. This means you work from 9 AM to 9 PM, 6 days a week. That's like 72 hours per week, hot damn!
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 10:18:21 AM

How many hours/week is the typical in your country? How many hours are you actually working and how does a 4 day work week sound?
In my country, Indonesia, the average work system is 5 days a week (office employees), but of course it is very relative to employees in other agencies who are not office employees. If the system is 5 working days, then the working hours in a day are 9 hours which means 45 hours in a week or 180 hours a month. So far I have working hours ± 36 hours during the week, it's not a problem and I really enjoy it.

Having a 4 day work week seems difficult if you work in a government agency, but if you are the boss for your business then of course you will have lower working hours than your employees. Besides I don't know if there is any difference between 4-6 working days a week, we work to earn money not just to work. Meaning if your working hours go down, I'm sure your income will also decrease but this is about non government type of work.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
blockman

Activity: 2898
Merit: 626

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 11:10:22 AM

Formally I work in the office about 8 hours a week, but the trip can reach around 3 hours so that almost 12 hours time is used for the road and work,
8 hours a week in the office? I guess that's a good setup with the number of hours you're going to the office or is it that you mistyped it and that's really 8 hours a day?

when it is off then I garden from morning to evening or more than 10 hours, this is because more and more needs that must be fulfilled.
I don't have a background in gardening but seriously, you're taking that much time for doing the whole thing? How huge is your backyard or it seems that you're gardening with a truly huge field?

Republikcoin.com
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 10, 2022, 01:57:50 PM

Formally I work in the office about 8 hours a week, but the trip can reach around 3 hours so that almost 12 hours time is used for the road and work, when it is off then I garden from morning to evening or more than 10 hours, this is because more and more needs that must be fulfilled.
Working in the office for 8 hours a week Huh This means that you only work 1 hour less per day at the office in addition to the hours you travel from home to work. May I know what office is that? Because it is a very short time in working in an office and so far I have not found a formal office with such working hours. So this is surprising me and in terms of gardening I think it makes more sense than your hours in an office.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 07:28:20 AM

I believe that once you go over 50 hours of work is way too many hours however, this may differ due to a number of things, for example having to do a lot of physical labor for more than 10 to 12 hours in one day.

Or having to stand and do the heavy lifting for long hours that by the time you leave your job you so tried that this thing can make a person reconsider their options and look for another job with less labor and more pay.

Now whereas people who don't do a lot of heavy labor and work at an office for example will deal with more mental stress than physical, this usually comes with more pay and fewer hours that make more life suitable.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
2stout

Activity: 2338
Merit: 585

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 08:01:15 AM

Too many would be when you're at the point you have no balance, meaning you don't have enough time for yourself, family, or have to forgo some things you would like to do because of the job.  It's one thing if you have a temporary goal you are trying to accomplish, but it's another if this becomes routine/permanent.
Inwestour

Activity: 980
Merit: 920

View Profile
September 11, 2022, 02:34:35 PM

Too many would be when you're at the point you have no balance, meaning you don't have enough time for yourself, family, or have to forgo some things you would like to do because of the job.  It's one thing if you have a temporary goal you are trying to accomplish, but it's another if this becomes routine/permanent.
Now in a bear market, I try to work overtime if I have the opportunity. I decided for myself that this is a good time to earn a little more, because it will give me the opportunity to buy a little more bitcoin now, and in the future I can make additional profit from it. When the market turns bullish I will stop working overtime because it is very difficult work like this all the time.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██