Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 02:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Name ETHAX sounds like ETH  (Read 158 times)
Ever-young

Activity: 1204
Merit: 176

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2022, 05:30:13 PM

I see no relationship between eth and Ethax, etherum have all the fundamental to achieve greatness and it has been doing that over the years, eth have it's own public chain and other things which makes up eth.
Seeing $Ethax and studying them all I see is just a project trying to make some impact on the crypto community, they have done well buy achieving a swap which is not functioning very properly as well, the swap wack the buy and sell order is nothing compared to the real market.
Buy order 👇👇

Sell order order.

I don't even see anything near to compare ETHAX and Eth.
The project should just focus on development rather than jumping in listing on small small exchange without enough liquidity.

Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 2456

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2022, 07:48:38 PM

Strange name of the topic, ETHAX vs ETH. Is this the next ETH killer or what? You listed some features of the project, but they really don't mean much if the project doesn't have the right support. And I'm not talking about your partners now, I'm talking about your seed investors. Who are they? I couldn't find any information, and I also couldn't find information about investment rounds, public or private, for example. Without all that, the project is unlikely to have any success at all, more like another shithcoin that is trying to make itself known using Ethereum fame and the hype that is going on around it right now.

I did not see a track of ICO or IEO,  but project claim they had early Investors which got me wondered how. Coming across this project, just thought it was one big token but seeing some comments here, i think am beginning to get discouraged on the project already.

Yes, there is no information about the token sale at all. The project just launched at a certain price that was invented by the project owners and then mass sales of exorbitantly expensive tokens to retail investors began. No fair distribution and a fair price, which was formed by early investment, is out of the question. The capitalization of the project is unknown, but there is already all the maximum supply in the market, with a trading volume of only $1,000. Here are all the prizes of the most common shitcoin, which very soon will die forever.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████