Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:24:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin will always remain the best choice  (Read 1294 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 07:13:31 AM

It would also be beneficial if we could see the difference between digital currencies, it's almost like fiat but it makes life easier. Security though might not be that good but it's expected from a centralized currency.
I don't have gold, but I do use fiat currencies and up until now I like it more than using cards offered by the bank. I like it when I could say it's mine and not a property by the bank that I am just borrowing.
The same goes with Bitcoin, when you purchase it, it's yours. That's what pushed me to invest in it even with all the FUD that is being thrown at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2022, 07:54:01 AM

I think its not fair to compare the three, they have their own pros and cons. Yes, it is true that bitcoin may have all the advantages a human need but keep in mind that there are a lot of people who doesn't use any electronics or gadgets. So I guess the diagram is still missing out something.

I don't see any unfairness here because they all serves as a medium of exchange, and yes they each have their pros and cons but btc advantage outweighs any cons from a transparent and secured perspective.
The world is rapidly advancing technologically and those who are still illiterate to electronics will start to gradually learning and understanding how it works, even the fiat system are more of electronic operations this days, online banking is mostly what is happening now. 

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 11:03:08 AM

My view is simple as usual, there are no guarantees. Cryptocurrency is still very new, technology is still new. There will be a lot of growing pain — it cannot be expected to be perfect in the present nor do we try to predict the future. However, it makes sense to keep a close eye on cryptocurrency developments, and keep investing in at least one or two (or more) cryptocurrencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 11:13:02 AM

While the gold and fiat defenders, they'll reason out that bitcoin is intangible.  Tongue

Scarcity for bitcoin is a great thing and that's why the majority of us understands that in the near future, this asset is going to be of a great value that the others haven't seen yet.

It's easy to carry and to store and you can just simply walk on the side walk being an investor and holder of it without being showy.
People who do have a broader view will obviously be in bitcoin in terms of investment and gold is the second thing that can be an option.
But as long as we live by clear rules we won't be able to forget Fiat in this regard.
I personally am in bitcoin when making long term investments, but when in everyday life fiat is a solution so there is no need to attack each other to bring each other down actually because it really comes back to their respective choices but when people with greed clearly don't want to see something higher than what they think is right.
What rules?

Fiat isn't a solution, fiat is what we use and it's been there even before the creation of bitcoin. It don't solve anything while bitcoin, it's been made with the solution of the financial crisis that has happened on 2008-2009, just correct me with the right year for that.

And those that have experienced it, we're likely dealing with it again right now.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 03:09:03 PM

People who do have a broader view will obviously be in bitcoin in terms of investment and gold is the second thing that can be an option.
But as long as we live by clear rules we won't be able to forget Fiat in this regard.
I personally am in bitcoin when making long term investments, but when in everyday life fiat is a solution so there is no need to attack each other to bring each other down actually because it really comes back to their respective choices but when people with greed clearly don't want to see something higher than what they think is right.
What rules?

Fiat isn't a solution, fiat is what we use and it's been there even before the creation of bitcoin. It don't solve anything while bitcoin, it's been made with the solution of the financial crisis that has happened on 2008-2009, just correct me with the right year for that.

And those that have experienced it, we're likely dealing with it again right now.
Rules in the administration. bitcoin is a good thing because indeed they are one of the very good investment objects for now, but when we live today it is clear we can't rule out FIAT either.
I love bitcoin and I use it as an investment tool that allows me to support my life until now is mostly the result of my investment in bitcoin. But in other respects I also can't rule out FIAT even though they don't change anything but FIAT is still very useful for everyday life.
Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 10:12:33 PM

Bitcoin,fiat and gold have their own purpose why they exist. Bitcoin is definitely the best in terms of investment because of the higher earning potential. And it is good to invest both for short and long term if there is really knowledge about crypto or digital currency. Gold is for long-term investment that has been around since then. Fiat is what we use every day, with or without bitcoin, the truth is that we need fiat for our daily life even if we want to invest both in the stock or crypto market. Those three act as a medium of exchange which means they are all important.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 06, 2022, 10:55:25 PM

Bitcoin,fiat and gold have their own purpose why they exist. Bitcoin is definitely the best in terms of investment because of the higher earning potential. And it is good to invest both for short and long term if there is really knowledge about crypto or digital currency. Gold is for long-term investment that has been around since then. Fiat is what we use every day, with or without bitcoin, the truth is that we need fiat for our daily life even if we want to invest both in the stock or crypto market. Those three act as a medium of exchange which means they are all important.

As you said everything has its own purpose, and also choosing Bitcoin doesn't mean we don't need fiat and Gold. Because after all Bitcoin also
has weaknesses and is not something perfect, so the presence of Bitcoin is not to replace fiat and Gold. But Bitcoin was created as an alternative
either as a payment or as an investment, having all three is much better than having just one. Moreover, many countries still prohibit Bitcoin as
a means of payment, so fiat is still very much needed in our lives. Likewise with Gold, although Bitcoin can provide greater profits, but it will be much
safer if we diversify our investments. So investing in Gold and Bitcoin is much safer than we only focus on investing in Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Bitstar_coin (OP)

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2022, 12:54:33 PM

But, that was only a prediction and there is no assurance yet that it can happen. Don't forget that there are so many factors which can affect the growth of btc. Maybe it's not only about the potential price the btc can achieve on why it is titled to be the best choice but it may be because it is decentralized and partially anonymous. We won't worry that our fund will be frozen because we have a total control of it.

Gold on the other hand has its own use unique use case so it is fine if we will also have it other than btc. Once we already have both of them, there is no real need to have a fiat money anymore tho fiat money can still be the best choice for a normal individual.

Most of the comments are just base on the price speculative aspect of btc failing to recognize the major features of btc like decentralized nature, scarcity, anonymous and durable.
Beside price speculation and volatility which emerges as a result of traders, btc major features makes it the best among the rest assuming it was not being traded in the asset market and treated as an asset instead of an alternative means of payment.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1358

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 01:25:33 PM

I think I exactly agree with people that we need dual mechanism of Bitcoin and fiat currencies. Bitcoin is the best wealth protection out there as its scarce. But fiat money best option if you wanna take loans as inflation decrease their value and in overall you spend less money than you are gonna spend later on (if you didn't take loans). Bitcoin's strength in your graph is obvious and we should be buying more Bitcoins for future.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2022, 02:42:52 PM

I have some observations;

The picture in Op said that fiat is not durable. I don't know the concept of durability in Op, but one of the major characteristics of money is durability and fiat is quite durable. Whether in paper form or in coin form and recently in CBDC form, all are durable.

I think that is one concept that should be reviewed, have you seen the size of $ 1 million dollars, or in any other fiat currency, do you think it will fit in your physical wallet without drawing attention? in the case of BTC, you can have more than $ 1 million worth of btc in your digital wallet on your device without a single soul noticing anything. Gold is another story entirely.  And that is what the durability in the @op infographic means.

No! That is not what Op implied in the above info graphic, the concept you explained about 1 million dollars and 1 million worth of btc is rather known as portability and not durability. Durability is a measure of how long a currency will last before it becomes unusable and not how bulky or light the currency is to handle.

Bitcoin is durable because it is in digital form, fiat is also durable because it has a digital version. Even the paper version is durable and whenever it eventually becomes old, it could be recycled or re-minted for continuity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 02:49:57 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrencies so it has the largest community, according to the latest data the number of bitcoin users is currently more than 200 million so that bitcoin is the most popular, of course another factor is bitcoin has many top developers so it automatically benefits bitcoin.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 03:01:01 PM

Until now Bitcoin is still the king of cryptocurrencies, if we want to know the market picture in general then we can check bitcoin, if the price is red then it is certain that the price will be red or vice versa, the influence of bitcoin is still strong even though many altcoins continue to grow rapidly.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 05:25:58 PM

What rules?

Rules in the administration. bitcoin is a good thing because indeed they are one of the very good investment objects for now, but when we live today it is clear we can't rule out FIAT either.
I love bitcoin and I use it as an investment tool that allows me to support my life until now is mostly the result of my investment in bitcoin. But in other respects I also can't rule out FIAT even though they don't change anything but FIAT is still very useful for everyday life.
IMO, bitcoin doesn't have to rule out fiat.

It has to be there and be just the greatest alternative that people can and lucky for us, we already knew what bitcoin is for and what's up to.

There's no need for any of us to dispose one and the other, we can use both but it's more remarkable to see what are the greatest things that bitcoin can do to each of us.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
spiker777

Activity: 997
Merit: 279

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2022, 06:04:07 PM

And why I chose bitcoin in the end and I will explain it here.

The first thing that makes bitcoin special apart from being limited is its privacy, because people on the bitcoin network can trade or transact without knowing who they really are in real life.
this is also the reason why I like Bitcoin and why I think is bitcoin will always remain the best choice. because bitcoin and blockchain really gives us freedom of keep our identity to ourselve and stay anonymous to the rest of the world. we can hold bitcoin and crypto currency and no one knows about it.
on other hands. if you have a little bit of fiat money, the govt and banks know about that and keep track of all your transactions and activities.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 07:40:00 PM

My view is simple as usual, there are no guarantees. Cryptocurrency is still very new, technology is still new. There will be a lot of growing pain — it cannot be expected to be perfect in the present nor do we try to predict the future. However, it makes sense to keep a close eye on cryptocurrency developments, and keep investing in at least one or two (or more) cryptocurrencies.

I don't need guarantees from people. Bitcoin does not give those because it's an inanimate object. Bitcoin has no CEO, no front man, nobody to assure us of anything, but also nobody to target and nobody to make mistakes. For me bitcoin's existence is a guarantee because bitcoin is the best store of value out there. There's nothing like it in existence. Nothing that can equal the value of a whole house, but at the same time be easy to move around and verify as the real thing. You can have a watch worth 100k USD, but how ill the buyer know it's not some cheap knockoff? You can have a diamond ring, but how will someone know it's worth 100k and not 10k?

The world needs bitcoin and if it doesn't survive because the governments destroy it, we're all in deep shit because we'll be living in a world where there's no private property. All will be given to you and taken away when those in power decide you're not following their plan.

Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 641

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
September 07, 2022, 08:00:11 PM

I think I exactly agree with people that we need dual mechanism of Bitcoin and fiat currencies. Bitcoin is the best wealth protection out there as its scarce. But fiat money best option if you wanna take loans as inflation decrease their value and in overall you spend less money than you are gonna spend later on (if you didn't take loans). Bitcoin's strength in your graph is obvious and we should be buying more Bitcoins for future.
What kind of dual mechanism do you mean in this case?
Actually in this case when we are in bitcoin does not mean we should not care about fiat.
Indeed, in terms of investing in bitcoin, it is a particular choice for me personally, but when talking about the current social situation, it is clear that fiat still plays an important role at this time.
Having bitcoin as an investment tool does not mean we have to leave fiat because there is nothing wrong with having both as long as we feel comfortable.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Fara Chan

Activity: 1288
Merit: 516

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 04:29:03 AM

The diagram below gives a short and precise distinctive difference between BTC, Gold and Fiat.
The chart is quite positive towards bitcoin's journey, some people have been very close to this model, bitcoin continues to show positive values for now, so feel free to start.

with the above explanation it is clear why btc is better and the best choice over the rest. If you are still in doubt it is too bad because you are clearly missing out.
What makes people feel left out is incompetence, they are not doing the right thing to make a decision.
Yes bitcoin is risky, then what about gold and fiat currencies?
all three are just a combination that we have to use, to add to the list of assets that we have, but now bitcoin is one of the right destinations, when you and I are able to take advantage of it

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 06:55:50 AM

And why I chose bitcoin in the end and I will explain it here.

The first thing that makes bitcoin special apart from being limited is its privacy, because people on the bitcoin network can trade or transact without knowing who they really are in real life.
this is also the reason why I like Bitcoin and why I think is bitcoin will always remain the best choice. because bitcoin and blockchain really gives us freedom of keep our identity to ourselve and stay anonymous to the rest of the world. we can hold bitcoin and crypto currency and no one knows about it.
on other hands. if you have a little bit of fiat money, the govt and banks know about that and keep track of all your transactions and activities.

Governments are doing what they can to reverse this, they want every single person using bitcoin to have to pass their KYC policies so they can do the same they can do already with fiat, and even if they have not been able to do this they have passed regulations that forces almost any centralized service to eventually ask that information on their behalf, so the days in which you will be able to remain mostly anonymous while using bitcoin may slowly come to an end.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 01:29:30 PM

IMO, bitcoin doesn't have to rule out fiat.

It has to be there and be just the greatest alternative that people can and lucky for us, we already knew what bitcoin is for and what's up to.

There's no need for any of us to dispose one and the other, we can use both but it's more remarkable to see what are the greatest things that bitcoin can do to each of us.
This is the important point.
From the beginning bitcoin was created not to replace Fiat basically but to make it complementary to each other and it would be great if they could run together. When we are in bitcoin we don't mean we don't look at fiat and vice versa because now they have their own advantages and disadvantages.
Just use it as long as we get the benefits of both then this is a good thing.
DrBeer
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2022, 02:59:44 PM

I would say so - a dubious statement in the title of the topic. Let me explain: in some way, yes, bitcoin in the crypto world has the role of "dollar in the global economy." But in the fiat world, the situation is different - the dollar has the support of the Running House, the Fed, the US military, the economy and global demand for it as a settlement currency and as a store of value.
What is Bitcoin? Yes, a high price, although this is also relative, and provided only by speculative processes. And what is important - there is no global dependence on it. Tomorrow, bitcoin can be replaced by, for example, Ethereum or Avalanche or a similar, high-tech product, and .. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, just another token will replace bitcoin. And try to just replace the dollar? It will collapse! Therefore, the statement made in the title is not entirely true. IMHO

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████████