Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Lose My Old Wallet !! Help And Reward !!  (Read 125 times)
Berkeleydb1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 10:58:09 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2022, 12:44:25 PM by Berkeleydb1

I used several file recovery programs but i couldn't find the wallet.dat file. Could the name of the file have changed?

I searched '0201010420' using a hex editor but i found a lot of results (890). They all look a like starting 'D0 30' it's ending '00 00'. I don't know if there is another program that creates this order ??

I don't remember putting a password on the wallet.( if there is a password I remember my possible passwords ).

I used jackjack/pywallet  scanned the hard drive but found nothing. I used this code :

Code:
C:\Users\Hoss\Documents\pywallet-win-files-master>pywallet.py --recover --recov_device C: --recov_size=465Gio --recov_outputdir C:\Users\Hoss\Desktop\found_wallet

Gives a fault : ''pycrypto or lib ssl not found''

where is the problem??

old hdd : IDE
windows 8.1
python 2.7

now i am trying to convert all hex codes and try, and waiting your help.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 16831

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2022, 11:20:45 AM

Why didn't you continu in your other topic? My suggestion: copy your post there, then move (bottom-left) this topic to Archival. And it's nice to respond to the suggestions you've received in the other topic.

Berkeleydb1 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2022, 12:01:21 PM

Why didn't you continu in your other topic? My suggestion: copy your post there, then move (bottom-left) this topic to Archival. And it's nice to respond to the suggestions you've received in the other topic.
I thought there was no answer i'm just new i found a few methods and tried them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: