Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:22:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Accepted crypto for trading  (Read 833 times)
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 08:53:01 AM

As far as I know El Salvador is an officially crypto accepting country. Countries that have declared Bitcoin as an alternative currency alongside their own currency. Bitcoin has been linked to education, business and other government sectors. And recently I got to know some more information about that country that the country is facilitating bitcoin transactions as an alternative means of payment in various filling stations and coffee houses of that country. Such decision of El Salvador is really very positive. And the president of that country is highly praised by the people because of his decision.
I thought they might have already started accepting Bitcoin around the country since they announced it as a legal tender a few years back. It's a very small country with a total popularity of only about 6.5 million while the population of some famous cities like New York is higher than this. So they should have already done things like that.

I wonder how many people within the country actually use Bitcoin now when it is totally legal to have and spend anywhere its accepted without you getting in trouble at all. It must feel very good to have that freedom.

Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 10, 2023, 09:43:23 AM

As far as I know El Salvador is an officially crypto accepting country. Countries that have declared Bitcoin as an alternative currency alongside their own currency. Bitcoin has been linked to education, business and other government sectors. And recently I got to know some more information about that country that the country is facilitating bitcoin transactions as an alternative means of payment in various filling stations and coffee houses of that country. Such decision of El Salvador is really very positive. And the president of that country is highly praised by the people because of his decision.
I thought they might have already started accepting Bitcoin around the country since they announced it as a legal tender a few years back. It's a very small country with a total popularity of only about 6.5 million while the population of some famous cities like New York is higher than this. So they should have already done things like that.

I wonder how many people within the country actually use Bitcoin now when it is totally legal to have and spend anywhere its accepted without you getting in trouble at all. It must feel very good to have that freedom.
El Salvador is undoubtedly one of the first countries in the world to announce the use of Bitcoin as their national currency. 
El Salvador is a Central American country. Before declaring Bitcoin as their country's currency, their country's official currency was the US dollar, but now Bitcoin has been declared as their country's currency along with the US dollar. 

The population of this country in America is about 6.314 million. And according to the World Bank the education rate of this country is above 90%. Considering education, economic development and other aspects, Bitcoin may be adopted as the digital currency of their country. El Salvador has taken all these steps to make tourists especially interested in visiting their country
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 12, 2023, 11:11:30 PM

What specific country are you in? There are numerous stores that accept bitcoin in exchange for products and services globally just like this one[1]. If what you mean bitcoin being a legal tender, then we have El Salvador for that.[2]
I suppose OP missed this at the time.

The reason for rejection by most nations is that, bitcoin is decentralized ad the government operates a centralized system where they get to control everything.
Also, bitcoin is seen as a competitor to there product which is the fiat currency. At this stance, its hard to see reasons why they should let the cpim flourish.
Bitcoin cannot be appropriately taxed and lacks regulation. This is unacceptable for the government who seeks to control all that happens within  it territory.

Fortunately for crypto enthusiast, the project doesn't require any approval to grow. It would progress in phases until it becomes a norm.
savetheFORUM

Activity: 1050
Merit: 140

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 06:41:02 AM

El Salvador is undoubtedly one of the first countries in the world to announce the use of Bitcoin as their national currency. 
El Salvador is a Central American country. Before declaring Bitcoin as their country's currency, their country's official currency was the US dollar, but now Bitcoin has been declared as their country's currency along with the US dollar. 

The population of this country in America is about 6.314 million. And according to the World Bank the education rate of this country is above 90%. Considering education, economic development and other aspects, Bitcoin may be adopted as the digital currency of their country. El Salvador has taken all these steps to make tourists especially interested in visiting their country
The literacy rate of El Salvador is above 90%? That is amazing, and I didn't know that. Considering most of their population is educated, or at least can read and write, a technology like blockchain should properly prosper within the country and people should be able to use it pretty well, if they are good with technology, they can even go ahead and create their own projects and stuff.

It is a small country and they can easily use Bitcoin for almost anything if they want, as long as merchants are okay with accepting Bitcoin as payment, the spenders wouldn't have any problems in my opinion. I would definitely love to have a tour of a country where Bitcoin is used like a normal currency.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1775

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 02:14:54 PM

Hello you guys,
Until now, there is no country officially accepted crypto for trading or purchase as I know. Can you explain why?
There is no reason, governments anywhere and any country, they don't want to take risks crypto assets can go down anytime and anywhere, countries don't harm their people in taking crypto as a basic goal, so don't hope.

Moreover, do you think that which country could be the first?
No country wants to do that, except: adoption as some European countries do, if it is made as the country's legal currency, there is no first and no last.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
May 13, 2023, 03:47:01 PM

Hello you guys,
Until now, there is no country officially accepted crypto for trading or purchase as I know. Can you explain why?
This will take some time my guy, as we are still in an early stages of Bitcoin adoption in many countries around the world. It is not easy to integrate a digital currency into an entire country's financial system and make the necessary legal changes to support it.

Most likely some EU countries or maybe some other third-world countries are in the process of adopting Bitcoin. So far, I've heard that El Salvador has already adopted Bitcoin this year, and I've also heard some news about Liechtenstein being in the process of adopting it.
.gustafson

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2023, 05:40:33 AM

Well, crypto is like that cool kid at school that everyone's curious about but hesitant to befriend. Countries are taking their time to understand the risks and benefits before taking the plunge.
raumonds

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 04:51:36 AM

The hesitation around crypto acceptance by countries is understandable. Governments are navigating the complexities of regulation, security, and potential economic impact.
xen1oph

Activity: 253
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 05:23:38 AM

Hey, great question! The lack of official acceptance of crypto by countries can be attributed to a few factors. First, there's the volatility and speculative nature of cryptocurrencies, which can make governments wary. Second, regulatory frameworks need to be established to ensure investor protection and prevent illicit activities. Lastly, there's the challenge of integrating crypto into existing financial systems. However, several countries are exploring the idea. For instance, El Salvador recently became the first to adopt Bitcoin as legal tender. It's an exciting step forward, and we might see more countries follow suit in the coming years. Who do you think will be next to embrace crypto?
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
May 18, 2023, 04:41:53 PM

Hello you guys,
El Salvador was the first country to adopt Bitcoin. The government of this Central American country, Nayeb Bukele, has created wonder around the world by accepting the first Bitcoin in his country. He has become very popular in the world for such a bold step. But to date no one has taken such a bold step as the government of El Salvador. Nayib Bukele is slowly introducing Bitcoin transactions to everything in his country. Banks are going to implement Bitcoin in ditches, Bitcoin  filling stations, and also introducing Bitcoin transport buses for everything from transactions to road travel. Thus, if El Salvador accepts Bitcoin, then El Salvador will be at the top of the world.
Litzki1990

Activity: 1246
Merit: 346

View Profile
May 19, 2023, 03:56:22 PM

Hello you guys,
El Salvador was the first country to adopt Bitcoin. The government of this Central American country, Nayeb Bukele, has created wonder around the world by accepting the first Bitcoin in his country. He has become very popular in the world for such a bold step. But to date no one has taken such a bold step as the government of El Salvador. Nayib Bukele is slowly introducing Bitcoin transactions to everything in his country. Banks are going to implement Bitcoin in ditches, Bitcoin  filling stations, and also introducing Bitcoin transport buses for everything from transactions to road travel. Thus, if El Salvador accepts Bitcoin, then El Salvador will be at the top of the world.
The economic condition of El Salvador is not like that of other developed countries but still the President of El Salvador Nayeb Bukele has taken such a bold step. This challenge was not so easy for him as the President had to take such a risky decision amid many adversities. After taking such a risky decision, he has received a lot of praise worldwide. And he is increasing the prevalence of Bitcoin in his country. According to your information, bitcoins are arranged for transactions at various places including gas station filling stations. And he has taken more new steps, hope he can succeed in all his steps.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2023, 08:40:22 PM

I know of two countries that have fully adopted bitcoin and all the stores accept the coin to market their goods. El Salvador and Central African Republic are the two countries I know that accepted bitcoin in their countries. And I was wondering why you have not heard of these two countries. El Salvador adopt bitcoin in the year 2021 while Central African Republic was last year 2022. And you created this thread. Since  September 06, 2022, 07:45:15 AM.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mikky.Crypto

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2023, 07:18:33 AM

I know of two countries that have fully adopted bitcoin and all the stores accept the coin to market their goods. El Salvador and Central African Republic are the two countries I know that accepted bitcoin in their countries. And I was wondering why you have not heard of these two countries. El Salvador adopt bitcoin in the year 2021 while Central African Republic was last year 2022. And you created this thread. Since  September 06, 2022, 07:45:15 AM.
Wait a minute, are you saying that every single store in these two countries only accepts Bitcoin? That seems highly unlikely. I think there might be some confusion or exaggeration going on here.
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4202

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2023, 10:18:04 PM

I know of two countries that have fully adopted bitcoin and all the stores accept the coin to market their goods. El Salvador and Central African Republic are the two countries I know that accepted bitcoin in their countries. And I was wondering why you have not heard of these two countries. El Salvador adopt bitcoin in the year 2021 while Central African Republic was last year 2022. And you created this thread. Since  September 06, 2022, 07:45:15 AM.
Wait a minute, are you saying that every single store in these two countries only accepts Bitcoin? That seems highly unlikely. I think there might be some confusion or exaggeration going on here.

I guess this user didn't pass his message correctly, Bitcoin was made a legal tender in those countries he has mentioned which means stores are free to accept Bitcoin as payment for their goods or services but I doubt all stores have started accepting Bitcoin especially in Central African Republic that's in African. Central African Republic is one of the least developed countries in the continent and the used of internet and mobile phone isn't as common as we have in other well exposed African countries like South Africa.

Most locals in Central African Republic mightn't know how to operate Bitcoin wallets so their local cash will still be widely used. As exposed as Nigeria is yet the citizens refused to use the government issued digital currency (eNaira) but continue using their cash and I believe Central African Republic won't be any different although both currency aren't the same thing but I'm just using it to give an example. Salvador also had reports of low turn out of their citizens to accepting Bitcoin but I haven't heard recent reports of how things are going on in the country.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Patrol69

Activity: 602
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 25, 2023, 08:36:35 AM

Over 90% of people in El Salvador are educated and the government of El Salvador wants to exploit this opportunity.  The more educated people are, the easier it will be to bring digital technology to them. To that end, they have taken various Bitcoin-centric initiatives in their countries. And they are very successful in implementing the steps they are taking. 
Currently, the services running through Bitcoin in their country are, the facility of payment system through Bitcoin in various restaurants or coffee shops, payment system through Bitcoin in filling stations, and in several other cases they are connecting Bitcoin as a means of transaction. If they can do all their steps correctly, El Salvador will be a very strong country financially.
Bitcoin_people

Activity: 546
Merit: 350

🎗️🍁🎭

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2023, 09:02:21 AM

Over 90% of people in El Salvador are educated and the government of El Salvador wants to exploit this opportunity.  The more educated people are, the easier it will be to bring digital technology to them. To that end, they have taken various Bitcoin-centric initiatives in their countries. And they are very successful in implementing the steps they are taking. 
Currently, the services running through Bitcoin in their country are, the facility of payment system through Bitcoin in various restaurants or coffee shops, payment system through Bitcoin in filling stations, and in several other cases they are connecting Bitcoin as a means of transaction. If they can do all their steps correctly, El Salvador will be a very strong country financially.
El Salvador is currently one of the most popular countries in the world. This country is currently the most economically advanced due to the introduction of various operations by Bitcoin. and all the steps taken by President Nayib Bukele to move this country forward have been successful. In EL Salvador where gangs were constantly forming and doing various misdeeds, the President arrested and jailed them due to which the country is now calm. El Salvador has created Bitcoin City, which has become very popular with the world and tourists, and has opened up various activities including transactions with Bitcoin. The government of El Salvador has now taken many more big steps, if they succeed in these steps they will go further economically.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
rat03gopoh

Activity: 2100
Merit: 641

sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 08:49:22 AM

El Salvador is currently one of the most popular countries in the world. This country is currently the most economically advanced due to the introduction of various operations by Bitcoin. and all the steps taken by President Nayib Bukele to move this country forward have been successful.

"Forward" in what terms? Why not just talk statistics? The latest data shows that Elsalvador has experienced a decline in GDP growth[1].
Being popular doesn't mean succeeding in being good, bitcoin doesn't provide an overall economic solution, let alone in a broader domain such as a country.

1. https://tradingeconomics.com/country-list/gdp-annual-growth-rate?continent=world#:~:text=%25-,El%20Salvador,-1.2

▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██ ▄█▀▓█████▓██   ██▓  ██████  
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒    ██▄█▒ ▓█   ▀ ▒██  ██▒▒██    ▒  
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓███▄░ ▒███    ▒██ ██░░ ▓██▄    
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▓██ █▄ ▒▓█  ▄  ░ ▐██▓░  ▒   ██▒ 
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ▒██▒ █▄░▒████▒ ░ ██▒▓░▒██████▒▒ 
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ▒ ▒▒ ▓▒░░ ▒░ ░  ██▒▒▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░ 
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░   ░ ░▒ ▒░ ░ ░  ░▓██ ░▒░ ░ ░▒  ░ ░ 
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░    ░ ░░ ░    ░   ▒ ▒ ░░  ░  ░  ░   
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░        ░  ░      ░  ░░ ░           ░   
 ░ ░                                                 ░ ░                
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄██▀▀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀▀▀█▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄█▀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐▀█▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐████████████⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████████████▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█████████████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀▐⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▄██▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀███████████⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀██▌⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀███▄▄▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀██▀▀██▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀▐▀███▀▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▌⠀⠀▄██⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀███⠀⠀██▀██▀██▀██▀████▄⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀▀█▀▀▀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀▐██⠀⠀⠀⠀█▀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀▀⠀▀█⠀█▀█▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█▌⠀⠀⠀⠀`⠀⠀▄⠀▐██████▄▄⠀⠀▀▐▀██▀██⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄██▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██⠀█⠀⠀▀██████▄▄⠀⠀█▀⠀▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀███▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀██⠀▄⠀⠀⠀`▀███⠀█⠀▀▀██████▄⠀⠀⠀██⠀⠀⠀▄███⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀▀⠀⠀▀▀▄▄⠀⠀▀████▀▄⠀▀██████▄▄▄█▄█████⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▌⠀⠀⠀▐███▄█⠀▄⠀▀▀█████████▀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀██████▄▀⠀⠀▀▀▀▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▌▀▀⠀⠀▄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀▀▀███▀▀⠀⠀▐█⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
▓██   ██▓ ▒█████   █    ██  ██▀███      ██▀███  ▓█████   ██████  ██▓███   ▒█████   ███▄    █   ██████  ██▓ ▄▄▄▄    ██▓ ██▓     ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓██   ██▓
 ▒██  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██  ▓██▒▓██ ▒ ██▒   ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█   ▀ ▒██    ▒ ▓██░  ██▒▒██▒  ██▒ ██ ▀█   █ ▒██    ▒ ▓██▒▓█████▄ ▓██▒▓██▒    ▓██▒▓  ██▒ ▓▒ ▒██  ██▒
  ▒██ ██░▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▒██░▓██ ░▄█ ▒   ▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███   ░ ▓██▄   ▓██░ ██▓▒▒██░  ██▒▓██  ▀█ ██▒░ ▓██▄   ▒██▒▒██▒ ▄██▒██▒▒██░    ▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░  ▒██ ██░
  ░ ▐██▓░▒██   ██░▓▓█  ░██░▒██▀▀█▄     ▒██▀▀█▄  ▒▓█  ▄   ▒   ██▒▒██▄█▓▒ ▒▒██   ██░▓██▒  ▐▌██▒  ▒   ██▒░██░▒██░█▀  ░██░▒██░    ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░   ░ ▐██▓░
  ░ ██▒▓░░ ████▓▒░▒▒█████▓ ░██▓ ▒██▒   ░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██████▒▒▒██▒ ░  ░░ ████▓▒░▒██░   ▓██░▒██████▒▒░██░░▓█  ▀█▓░██░░██████▒░██░  ▒██▒ ░   ░ ██▒▓░
   ██▒▒▒ ░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░▒▓▒ ▒ ▒ ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░   ░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░▒▓▒░ ░  ░░ ▒░▒░▒░ ░ ▒░   ▒ ▒ ▒ ▒▓▒ ▒ ░░▓  ░▒▓███▀▒░▓  ░ ▒░▓  ░░▓    ▒ ░░      ██▒▒▒
 ▓██ ░▒░   ░ ▒ ▒░ ░░▒░ ░ ░   ░▒ ░ ▒░     ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░  ░░ ░▒  ░ ░░▒ ░       ░ ▒ ▒░ ░ ░░   ░ ▒░░ ░▒  ░ ░ ▒ ░▒░▒   ░  ▒ ░░ ░ ▒  ░ ▒ ░    ░     ▓██ ░▒░
 ▒ ▒ ░░  ░ ░ ░ ▒   ░░░ ░ ░   ░░   ░      ░░   ░    ░   ░  ░  ░  ░░       ░ ░ ░ ▒     ░   ░ ░ ░  ░  ░   ▒ ░ ░    ░  ▒ ░  ░ ░    ▒ ░  ░       ▒ ▒ ░░
 ░ ░         ░ ░     ░        ░           ░        ░  ░      ░               ░ ░           ░       ░   ░   ░       ░      ░  ░ ░            ░ ░   
 ░ ░                                                                                                            ░                           ░ ░    
Mr.right85

Activity: 952
Merit: 667

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2023, 07:24:23 PM

Hello you guys,
We've got El-Salvador now to have  been in the front line of bitcoin adoption. While other nations remains indecisive or continues use El-Salvador for a lab rat, bitcoin adoption is gradually getting its foothold in the hands of those who believe and those who are looking to be in line with a new world order not to miss out.

Governments around the world are still looking out for means by which they could take advantage of the system. Decentralisation isn't something they fancy very much and it's more difficult to them realising that they would have to accept it some day but before that happens, they have to play Anti to the currency till its inevitable.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bettercrypto

Activity: 1372
Merit: 269

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2023, 11:24:04 PM

In our country alone, there are almost countless merchants that accept bitcoin nationwide to be honest. Maybe bitcoin or cryptocurrency is not well recognized in your country yet?

In addition to that, many countries today have accepted the concept of bitcoin or cryptocurrency, in short, bitcoin is very popular in these times and has been proven in the business industry as well, even well-known large companies and celebrities are it has been accepted that where Bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
asongotan

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 06:35:15 AM

Hello you guys,

they think that crypto will kill their economical side slowly so that they take a bad action in crypto, and i it's so pity for that cause it can be press the movement of that country it self in the case of tecnology improvement
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: