Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:09:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Newz / Coin Telegraph about the Trading BOTs of Insider Protocol  (Read 37 times)
xohaibalam (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2022, 11:47:05 AM

Insider Protocol

If you have tried any BOT for trading purpose and want handsome amount of passive income then you all people shall try Insider Protocol.

I have tried my BOTs for trading purpose, as you all know, BOTs are very common for trading purpose now a days and most of the websites ae offering BOTs at low costs too. But the efficiency of these BOTs, in terms of money making is very low. And the passive income you can generate from them is very low.

As far as insider Protocol is concerned, they have introduced four types of BOTs, depending upon the investment you have. These BOTs are the combinations of HFT (High Frequency Trading) and PT (Positional Trading), which can give you monthly 30% above profits.

I have invested $1,000 and purchased at a very low cost BOT in insider Protocol and almost i have generated $10,000 from it.

If you want to try and look for another income option, you must have to search and look for insider protocol. Besides offering BOTs for trading they a complete eco-system which includes ; wallet, exchange, fast and anonymous transactions, ATLAS Swap, DeFi and etc.

https://www.cryptonewsz.com/crypto-trading-bots/insider-protocol-review/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: