Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:55:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [b]Randall Crater of Florida: 5 Facts that proves wrongdoing by the CFTC and DOJ  (Read 33 times)
Sudney (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2022, 03:20:39 PM

Randall Crater (My Big Coin) of Florida is a man on a mission to prove that the CFTC and DOJ are wrongly prosecuting him. He's fighting for justice and seeking to overturn the government's guilty verdict against him. And he's not going down without a fight!
Everything stated here can be supported by the links attached. Read for yourself, everything is there, court documents, whistleblower documents and deep dive into it all.
For more information, click here: https://sherloc.substack.com/

Fact #1: Randall Crater isn’t the Owner/Founder of My Big Coin, John Roche is.
Randall Crater of Florida was hired by John Roche, the actual owner of My Big Coin, to build the cryptocurrency system. Again, Randall Crater is not the owner of My Big Coin.
In January 2018, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) filed a complaint against My Big Coin and Randall Crater. The CFTC accused Randall Crater of fraud and misappropriation of funds.
Randall Crater has denied all the allegations against him. He has vowed to fight the charges and clear his name.
Without name recognition, Randall Crater faces an uphill battle against the government. He will need to convince a judge or jury that he is innocent of all charges. If not, he could face years in prison time and fines.

Fact #2: The CFTC and DOJ misconduct

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) and the Department of Justice's (DOJ) misconduct in the case of Randall Crater of Florida is a great example of how our government can get away with wrongdoing.
Randall Crater is a victim here. The lead investigator for the CFTC, Patricia Gomersal, was caught lying under oath in a civil case prior to the arrest of Randall Crater. The presiding judge would not allow this evidence to see the light of day.
Furthermore, Patricia Gomersal didn't truly understand what crypto currency was, and had no clue what a virtual wallet was.
Another point about the testimony by Patricia Gomersal is the fact they claim there were 28 victims, and yet only ever talked to one person. I ask you, were there really 28 victims? I don't think so.

Fact #3: Randall Crater's request to the judge

Randall Crater is a name you probably don't know. He's not famous and he doesn't have a large social media following. But he is fighting the government.
Randall Crater is a Florida man who was wrongfully convicted of a crime he didn't commit. The wrongdoing by the CFTC and DOJ needs to be exposed before Randall Crater is sentenced.
There was a Motion of Sanctions filed by Randall Crater's attorney, and the judge has yet to rule on this. The same judge is also aware of Patricia Gomersal lying under oath and has blocked every defense by Randall Crater's attorney. This is a win at all cost case for the CFTC.
The CFTC can care less about the truth, they only want their victory so they can control the Cryptocurrency industry. Randall Crater's innocence is standing in their way.

Fact #4: During the Trial of US Government vs Randall Crater, My Big Coin

The prosecutors for the government have and known of exonerating evidence that proves Randall Crater's innocence. This is not about convicting Randall Crater of fraud; this is about gaining control over the SEC for regulatory authoring in the crypto currency space.
How the prosecutors violated Randall Crater's 6th Amendment right to a free trial is very evident on how their attorney lead their witnesses

Fact #5: How can we help Randall Crater?

Randall Crater is an American who was wrongfully convicted of a crime he did not commit. Because he does not have name recognition, he has had a hard time fighting against the government's wrongdoing.
Randall Crater of Florida needs your help in getting this story out. As Martin Luther King Jr. once said "An Injustice for one is an Injustice for all"
Randall Crater needs our help. We can help him by raising awareness about his case and by donating to his legal fund. We can also help by writing to our representatives and demanding that they investigate his case and provide him with a fair trial.

Randall Crater of Florida will continue to fight for his life, and in turn will be fighting for you.

Randall Crater, is man who has been through more than most people could ever imagine, will continue to fight not only for himself, but also for others who have been wronged. Take a moment to think about this. If you did nothing wrong, and were found guilty because of the CFTC and DOJ's personal agendas, what would you do? If you don't have a name like Donald Trump, no one wants to hear your story. even the ones that publicly state their will fight against DOJ Corruption.

Please share this story

www.TheCongressionalTimes.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: