Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:57:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think blockchain gaming technology will have evolved by 2030?  (Read 1098 times)
DOH!

Activity: 784
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 08:00:39 AM

In fact, blockchain gaming is a new trend that is broken and exploded when it is suitable for the application and operation that NFT brings in 2021. It opens up a new business and revenue opportunity for the game industry.  Compared with traditional game genres, the player model is entertainment, in the NFT game - building a play model to earn, promoting purpose and more player size.  Although the scale of blockchain games is still small, the future prospects will be huge.  The adoption / adoption and change of approach to users in the future will be greater.  In the next 7 years (2030) - I guess blockchain games will create more sustainable value for players, real benefits instead of hype and FOMO must be eliminated.

Wexnident

Activity: 2534
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
February 12, 2023, 12:02:40 PM

Hopefully. Just that most games being released with the tech aren't exactly something that interests the gaming market though, most of the people that actually play it are people in the crypto market instead, so it isn't growing as much as most would hope it would. After the initial hype of play-to-earn, it pretty much died down, but hopefully will find it's place again slowly after devs are able to fix some of the core issues of maintaining a growing economy, not one that could be destroyed by a simple influx of players (look at axie).

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2023, 03:37:10 PM

Hopefully. Just that most games being released with the tech aren't exactly something that interests the gaming market though, most of the people that actually play it are people in the crypto market instead, so it isn't growing as much as most would hope it would. After the initial hype of play-to-earn, it pretty much died down, but hopefully will find it's place again slowly after devs are able to fix some of the core issues of maintaining a growing economy, not one that could be destroyed by a simple influx of players (look at axie).
I believe that we are still on the early stage of crypto gaming. There are still chance of evolving and I'm pretty sure that crypto games will be given a chance in the future given that there are big companies who are currently developing right now and could be a chance that big companies such as riot, steam, epic games, ubisoft and others will join on the evolution. The gaming community has seen it once and owning the thing they have purchased is one of the biggest advantage that the game players can have. There are still a lot of possible improvements for crypto gaming industry and it will take time to fix and improve the current issues devs are facing. One of the biggest flaw of last P2E games hype is, It is basically rushed so the quality of games are just trash. Let's wait for the big crypto games that is launch soon, We can determine the future of Crypto gaming at that time.
Ozero

Activity: 2044
Merit: 180

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 03:39:10 PM

do you believe that blockchain gaming will gain more traction?

Actually I am not sure the blockchain -based game will still survive until 2030 with a lot of fans like today, if the game is more inofative and more challenging I think it will last a long time if boring will be abandoned by the user
Computer games and crypto games in particular will always be in demand and therefore will develop. Moreover, the prospect for their development is still huge. People have always demanded, relatively speaking, two things: bread and circuses. Computer games and crypto games have been developing and improving very quickly in recent years. The gaming industry on the blockchain allows two or more players to simultaneously play complex and large games online, and there are still many opportunities.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 03:43:24 PM

Computer games and crypto games in particular will always be in demand and therefore will develop. Moreover, the prospect for their development is still huge. People have always demanded, relatively speaking, two things: bread and circuses. Computer games and crypto games have been developing and improving very quickly in recent years. The gaming industry on the blockchain allows two or more players to simultaneously play complex and large games online, and there are still many opportunities.

I never become a believer of crypto games because most of them is a just the typical shit game that just add crypto for their in game currency to categorized it as “blockchain game” which it’s not in reality because the game is completely not running in the blockchain.

The demand for crypto games is almost not high after the hype. Axie is the top crypto game which is not on the very low price. With this price condition of the crypto top game explain everything what’s the real condition of crypto gaming.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bastian466

Activity: 1316
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 04:07:59 PM

As a game player, of course, you need transparency to minimize fraud. Of course, there is blockchain game technology that is expected to overcome the current problems.  must be able to become a strong attraction using the playing system to earn income.  this can still be developed and can be said to be still in the refinement stage, just waiting for the next trend, many are waiting for the development of the next gaming blockchain

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 22, 2023, 09:22:32 PM

Actually I am not sure the blockchain -based game will still survive until 2030 with a lot of fans like today, if the game is more inofative and more challenging I think it will last a long time if boring will be abandoned by the user
I think computer games and the crypto game genre hasn't really grown into anything that is meaningful. It focuses too much on the finance part of it and very little in the game part.

The day when people start to make games that you actually want to play, then we are going to start seeing projects that will make a lot of money as well, but right now they are all games you would play only if you get paid, and not play if there is no money involved. Think about it this way, Fifa is a very well known football game right? And makes insane amount of money from people buying packs, which proves point that if you make a game people want to play, then they will spend money on it, and it will work.

MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 07:30:37 AM

Blockchain gaming technology has already received significant development in recent years, and this is just the beginning. By 2030, in my opinion, blockchain technologies will be even more widespread and popular among game developers. In addition, blockchain technologies can also be used to create innovative game mechanics, such as creating digital collectibles with unique characteristics, or to create new game formats that allow players to earn cryptocurrency or receive other financial incentives for their gaming achievements. By 2030, I think we will see a greater use of blockchain technologies in the gaming industry, which will lead to more interesting and innovative gaming projects.
woez

Activity: 436
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 07:49:02 AM

Regarding the current trends and advancements in technology, I believe that blockchain game technology will develop significantly in 2030. In the next decade, we can expect to see more innovative blockchain-based games that offer seamless and secure transactions. decentralized game economy, and increased ownership of in-game items and assets by players.

Admit it or not, blockchain technology can also enhance the gaming experience by enabling cross-platform play, interoperability between games, and better anti-cheat measures. Because the adoption of blockchain technology continues to grow.

Seeing the conditions as above, it is very possible that in the future blockchain games will gain more traction and become important players in the gaming industry.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
March 23, 2023, 06:58:50 PM

I never become a believer of crypto games because most of them is a just the typical shit game that just add crypto for their in game currency to categorized it as “blockchain game” which it’s not in reality because the game is completely not running in the blockchain.

The demand for crypto games is almost not high after the hype. Axie is the top crypto game which is not on the very low price. With this price condition of the crypto top game explain everything what’s the real condition of crypto gaming.
What about axie? Is the game a true blockchain game? If not, I think it's not a problem to have a category for crypto games. I don't really bother if the game is blockchain-based or not but I am more concerned about the graphics of the game. Axie is a cute game and its graphics are not really that bad. It reminds me of my old Tamagotchi device.

I think the game is affordable during its early phase but it got a lot of attention so it's normal that their value skyrockets. High price does not stop the people from participating on it, so price is not the problem but it was the sustainability of the project. Many of the devs stops developing their project further, and that's why they fail.
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 370
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 05:32:07 PM

It will and most definitely. Everything crypto related is expected to gain more attraction as the popularity of crypto itself increases, so it is highly expected. Already you can predict for yourself that cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular, the popularity will rub off on blockchain gaming.

and if see take closer In recent years have seen more and more blockchain-based games and platforms emerge, offering new opportunities for gamers and developers alike. The game offers unique features such as player-owned assets, actual ownership of goods, and a decentralized market, which can give players more control and ownership.

In the blockchain gaming industry, it is reasonable to expect that the technology will continue to evolve and gain more traction in the coming years until 2030

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
siniminomorocomunisakito

Activity: 370
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 05:36:41 PM

What about axie? Is the game a true blockchain game? If not, I think it's not a problem to have a category for crypto games. I don't really bother if the game is blockchain-based or not but I am more concerned about the graphics of the game. Axie is a cute game and its graphics are not really that bad. It reminds me of my old Tamagotchi device.

I think the game is affordable during its early phase but it got a lot of attention so it's normal that their value skyrockets. High price does not stop the people from participating on it, so price is not the problem but it was the sustainability of the project. Many of the devs stops developing their project further, and that's why they fail.

Maybe I'm just adding to your last word, I think that in addition to mature funding, this also has an effect, namely Regulatory challenges. The blockchain and cryptocurrency industries are also subject to a complex and evolving regulatory environment. If developers encounter significant regulatory challenges or uncertainties, they may be forced to abandon their project.

PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 08:48:10 PM

Regarding the current trends and advancements in technology, I believe that blockchain game technology will develop significantly in 2030. In the next decade, we can expect to see more innovative blockchain-based games that offer seamless and secure transactions. decentralized game economy, and increased ownership of in-game items and assets by players.

Admit it or not, blockchain technology can also enhance the gaming experience by enabling cross-platform play, interoperability between games, and better anti-cheat measures. Because the adoption of blockchain technology continues to grow.

Seeing the conditions as above, it is very possible that in the future blockchain games will gain more traction and become important players in the gaming industry.
I don't know if it will take until 2030 but it will definitely keep improving. Think about it as something new in the gaming worlds, a new feature for it, we have seen gaming world get better, like just look at rtx, or look at unreal 5, or look at all the games in 2000's and look at them now, you will see that gaming world improves all the time.

There are even games remastered using the same game but better graphics only because better machines are available to gamers. So, I am 100% sure that this crypto integration to gaming will get a lot more famous in the future, first we need to get it to a good level, but then it will be a lot more common with time for sure.
D ltr

Activity: 1360
Merit: 258

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 09:31:23 PM

why not, because blockchain and crypto are growing more and more and there will be more games based on crypto, but the problem is how do they attract players to play in their games?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
March 24, 2023, 11:34:14 PM

why not, because blockchain and crypto are growing more and more and there will be more games based on crypto, but the problem is how do they attract players to play in their games?
that's of course with improving their game quality, many of the games are usually just recycled mobile game or even game that's not gaining success just getting re-released with some blockchain implementation and call it a day. if they could give real good game, it will thrive.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 687

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2023, 12:25:45 AM

I-gaming have become the most sort after sector by young developers and entrepreneurs who are taking advantage of the opportunities that abound within the blockchain and the gaming industry, the combination and cooperation of bot have resulted in the current b increase in participation in the gaming and virtualization which seek to take gamers into the virtual world of gaming.

-And in years to come, the exposure will get more mainstream attention and the market is going to have fully developed and several new projects all seeking to add to the existing blockchain-based gaming industry.
DevFile90

Activity: 227
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:17:18 PM

Blockchain games should work more on their tokenomics, and developers should create more fun games to play, if I am going to get addicted to any game it's because it's fun to play, this is why some people see no future in blockchain games but that could change any time soon, I wonder what could make game companies like UNITY partners with Alutra and some Activision Blizzard teams start developing games for blockchain, I am sure they know something we don't.

The major complaint about blockchain is they aren't fun.

But if the developers come from different games companies like EA games, SEGA, and Rockstar games, the whole not fun idea will change. Be ready, things will change soon.

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 04:26:54 PM

Blockchain gaming technology has huge potential, to be honest, and it could easily attract lots of players and investors, especially play-to-earn games. It only needs time to develop as some of them have failed during the bearish season. They still need to establish a stronger foundation so they could deal with any market situation. More changes and innovations are needed for them to work well in the long run and I believe that they could polish everything even before 2030 approaches.
Mozzart

Activity: 382
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 05:33:51 PM

I think in the future most of the games will be with augmented reality and many games will be supplemented with blockchain so that in game items and money can be transferred.Now we are seeing a strong development in this industry.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
errorcode99

Activity: 180
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 08:25:56 PM

I think blockchain gaming has potential, but they need to make it more user-friendly so that non-crypto users don't get put off and reject these games. The current implementation is too complicated and involves too many steps when users are trying to withdraw their earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: