Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:36:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you think blockchain gaming technology will have evolved by 2030?  (Read 1098 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2842
Merit: 639

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 26, 2023, 09:00:52 PM

I think in the future most of the games will be with augmented reality and many games will be supplemented with blockchain so that in game items and money can be transferred.Now we are seeing a strong development in this industry.
In some video games like Counter Strike and Dota 2, it is also possible for your items to be transferred and they can also be use for betting as far as I know. I think these games don't use the blockchain technology yet but it would be cool if they support it later on. Doing so will unlock some feature such as crypto can now be used as an in game money.

To have an AR support will make the game cool as well because it can make us feel closer to the game or to the characters. Those who think that blockchain gaming is going to end, sorry guys but you might be wrong. It's only getting started and there are so many innovations and collaborations to come later on.

carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:31:54 PM

I think blockchain gaming can continue to grow from year to year, because more and more enthusiasts of blockchain gaming, so this triggers great potential for big game studio companies to also take the opportunity to make better blockchain gaming

soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:41:19 PM

Maybe there is a chance that blockchain gaming will be huge. Just take a look few years ago there is axie infinity. The game is P2E untill now axie is still alive but the price of token is very low compare to back then. So, i think there is a huge potential for future gaming industry to produce blockchain gaming based.

Dragonfund

Activity: 546
Merit: 148

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:52:29 PM

do you believe that blockchain gaming will gain more traction?

I don't believe gaming industry are going to transform fully into blockchain, since the emergence of crypto and the days of ICO, diffrerent projects have rise up to revolutionized different aspect and till today, they have not been able to achieve there road map, some of them are dead and some are still struggling financially and the techniques to that. I'm not trying to underestimate gaming but when projects make promises, they hardly deliver their promises because its either the price dump when the team sold or the investors lose confidence in the project and their investments.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 28, 2023, 01:59:02 PM

Maybe there is a chance that blockchain gaming will be huge. Just take a look few years ago there is axie infinity. The game is P2E untill now axie is still alive but the price of token is very low compare to back then. So, i think there is a huge potential for future gaming industry to produce blockchain gaming based.
It's completely possible, seeing some projects with simple ideas take the crypto market by storm, I really think that one day when the video game segment explodes, Industry giants will also not overlook the benefits of incorporating blockchain for game development.
I see some bright spots for this issue that are gradually being exploited as the push to develop the virtual space is getting bigger and bigger, I think maybe the future gaming will also have many changes.

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 01, 2023, 07:32:52 PM

I think blockchains gaming can continue to grow, because of what is happening now there are more and more enthusiasts of blockchains gaming, it's just that many game blockchains fall due to losing players, maybe due to boredom or disproportionate rewards, hopefully in 2030 there will be a blockchain game that last a long time with a balanced reward system

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2023, 08:55:31 PM

do you believe that blockchain gaming will gain more traction?

It seems that recently there have been several big game companies adopting blockchain into their products. and it definitely has potential but they need to make it more user friendly so non-crypto users don't get put off and reject these games. The current implementation is too complex and involves too many steps when users are trying to withdraw their earnings

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: