Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌📌 The Best Crypto Telegram Groups to Join in 2022-23 🔥🔥  (Read 1307 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kesecker

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:18:39 PM

Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cordasco

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 11:51:03 PM

Hey everyone! I am a crypto enthusiast looking for some guidance  to invest around 1000 dollars. Any suggestions where should I invest. i just want to be safe in term of losing money. and have regular profit on the them.
I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
peckenpaugh

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 12:45:50 AM

I think NFTs are best option especially for the bear market.. It's a field I've been taking advantage of for a long time and foubd that some great nft project out there. If you do some research you also find some. According to your choice you can invest on them.
I want to get good value from the coin. Recommend a cryptocurrency on which I could earn % on my tokens and stake to receive rewards for accumulatio
Jaskulski

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 05:24:02 PM

in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Long term holding is a good option but you have to chose the right token for that. otherwise any dump token holding won't give you anything at all rather it can cost your money.
Most important thing is that, How does project increase the token's value, liquidity and utility ?
 So that it can lead to an increase in token prices.
Whebdee

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 06:14:42 PM

in these group there are lots of new coins and investment opportunity. my question is if i invest there will i get some profit or it can be lose also.
Is there any way to sure profit?
A common problem is that nowadays most investors are only interested in initial profits and ignore long-term benefits! So you should buy some good coin and hold it for long term to earn your expected profit.
What are the benefits of holding coin as long term investment? Can you tell me about the motivation and benefits for investors to keep the any coin in the long run?
Every investment has it's ups and downs. If you hold any btc or any other valuable coin it will go it's top though it's down now. That's why you need to hold that for long term. At the end you will have your profit.
Almost 4/5 of investors are focused purely on the price of token in short term instead of understanding the real value and health of the project. We need want instant cash not value asset.
SCORSONEE

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 08:14:11 PM

Why do you suggest NFT is there any valid reason? I have seen a lot of NFT project and they are just any image and start a project . Then they sell it after that .Boom! they are gone and that NFT has no value at all.
hoell

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 01:23:19 AM

Why do you suggest NFT is there any valid reason? I have seen a lot of NFT project and they are just any image and start a project . Then they sell it after that .Boom! they are gone and that NFT has no value at all.
Don't know what projects are you seeing. i have seen also many and they are doing quite good. if the market isn't bearish they could explore more and more opportunity would come to us. when the market turn reverse everything will be in the right track.
egnew

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 01:56:33 AM

Don't know what projects are you seeing. i have seen also many and they are doing quite good. if the market isn't bearish they could explore more and more opportunity would come to us. when the market turn reverse everything will be in the right track.
can you give me some projects links i just want to check them because long time since i haven't seen any good project that i can have faith and go further. it's really tough for me.
Mcinroy

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 02:57:04 AM

To avoiding traditional financial monarchy and stablishing the decentralized financial system we need to do a lot . And that journey
won't achieve in one day. TO that way telegram groups and channels have a vital role and they always serve the crypto people. They should be
praised.
I think you are right. WE need to have the decentralized system as soon as possible otherwise the present mafia who running the financial system continue to more rich and people will go to more poorer.
but we have to wait for long time for that days. Many thing need to be sorted out and those people are controlling now everything they are also trying to controlling crypto also and if they succeed then it won't be changed.
Cleeton

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 09:09:23 PM

many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
Abrell

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 09:31:33 PM

many people use crypto telegram groups fortrading signals. Can anyone tell me why they Preferred telegram groups for Crypto Tradings Signals?
There is a lot of cryptocurrency news on millions of websites, but it’s still hard to keep track of useful and updated information.
 This is why so many crypto-centric netizens prefer to use Telegram groups.
it's really very overwhelming that daily a huge number of projects come and all of them declared that they are very profitable. And don't know which project should choose and invest the money.
it's true that many project come but all project are not good. very few project are actually good. other are just massing the market. if you do your research you will know which to pick or which not.
Yehle

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 10:40:16 PM

Groups are ok and i think useful also. But do they cover NFT and other new stuff. Because i want to have one stop solution.
there are a lot of nft related project announcement and people also discuss about the project whether they paid or not i don't know but it have to say that they were discussing about those project
Embelen

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 11:05:42 PM

The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
don't get dissapoint by that because no one know when will it go up. but when it began to go high it will break all the record of it's past.those who have the faith on it now they will be the real benefiter of tat time.
Cwikla

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 11:22:47 PM

The price of BTC fell sharply again by around 8% in 24 hours after breaking below the 50-day moving average and retesting to confirm support turned resistance. do you think this will continue further?
Currently, funding rates are turning negative again as the price declines from the $24,000 resistance. It is important to note that the futures market expects Bitcoin to fall below this level and possibly make new lows. The resulting selling pressure can lead to higher prices, but markets tend to reverse when funding rates are extremely high or low.
I think the cryptocurrency market has been sluggish recently. Do you think this will be a good opportunity to return to the long-term holding market?
i think this is the right time to buy it and hold it. Since the launching of bitcoin all the year in november-december the price of it's go up except 2 times. So if this is not the time that when?
Caulddell

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 11:40:34 PM

I think the cryptocurrency market has been sluggish recently. Do you think this will be a good opportunity to return to the long-term holding market?
i think this is the right time to buy it and hold it. Since the launching of bitcoin all the year in november-december the price of it's go up except 2 times. So if this is not the time that when?
main thing is which you also mentioned that 2 times there was a exception. So it has a possibility that this time it also can happen. then people can be loser rather the achiever. Then what will you say?
Tkaehinko

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 01:53:25 AM

main thing is which you also mentioned that 2 times there was a exception. So it has a possibility that this time it also can happen. then people can be loser rather the achiever. Then what will you say?
there will be always risk and profit. if you  want to have profit you have to invest. and if you afraid of losing money then crpto is not your cup of tea. please go somewhere else where your money is safe and you are happy.
Tieszen

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 02:25:50 AM

there is nothing called safe in crypto world because bitcoin which is the main coin is still it's low price since long time and anytime it can change the game also it can go down further. Prepare to take the risk.
Denbole9

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 02:43:07 AM

Groups are ok and i think useful also. But do they cover NFT and other new stuff. Because i want to have one stop solution.
Do you really think you can get a one stop solution? If you are really a crypto
 enthusiastic then you have to join multiple platform and keep up to date. From them you can have your own analysis.

if there is a will, there is a way. this could a idea the next company who want to build one stop solution for crypto people. so don't underestimate any problem or anything that human want easiest way.
Oberhaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 03:33:44 AM

Hello there, What’s you ideas on NFT markets? Will that’s be back to the work in the full power soon
Or same bear stuff as on coins market ? Can you guys suggest me some NFT group also?
i want to know NFT groups also. Seeing how NFTs have taken the crypto space by storm over the few years, the industry has my attention, I’m looking to jump on this train before it’s too late but I don’t have the slightest clue on what project to look to. That's why NFT group can help to choose right project.
if you want the path, find your own way because if someone tells you what to do then what is your position. And if that person turns in to fraud then you will be finished. Rather gather your own knowledge and invest according to you own thought.
Dettenne

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 03:57:28 PM

the thing i about the is group allow to network with other crypto enthusiasts and know what they are thinking in current situation. thanks for making this list of groups
Here most of them are telegram channel not groups. you will get much news rather discussion. there are groups also that you can use for your discussion or analysis.
if you browse you will find that channels have chat groups also. where members chat with each other and share new projects. They discuss about the project and thus the credibility of that project comes out.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: