Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:34:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Solana a good investment in this 2022?  (Read 617 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 03:29:41 PM

Some analysts predict solana will soar in 2022, will it actually happen? considering the crypto inflation.
Based on that prediction, you need to hold at least 2 years from now. But I warn you that is just a prediction and we do not know whether it will happen or not. You can hope that the prediction will happen in the next 2-3 years later but once again, it is still a mystery since no one will know for sure. No matter what coin you want to invest in, you need to research and analyze the movement to know if the coin is worth investing in or need to search for other coins.
kamvreto
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1157

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 03:38:28 PM

Solana is a coin that is ranked top 10, it only takes about 8 months and is still surviving, of course they are supported by a strong team and financial so that they will continue to maintain position, I am also an invest in Solna and make it for long -term targets, I'm sure the price will rise again.

Solana has been showing good potential for years and I have no doubt that it could beat its own record in the coming days. There are some investors who question its potential and capability but if I were to choose, I will choose Solana over meme coins which are still on hype nowadays. It has been on the same position simply because there are lots of investors who could see its developments.

if you have to compare it, memecoin is clearly very far away. Solana deserves to be chosen because it has a clearer development and the current price of Solana continues to increase and is still at number 9 on coinmarcetcap. Solana once reached ATH $ 260 and currently the price of solana is still very cheap at $ 37.45. Solana has a real project and a team that is constantly working to develop solana to be even better.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kro55

Activity: 1638
Merit: 301

*STOP NOWHERE*

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 03:43:25 PM

the price of solana will not soar if market conditions have not recovered because there is no big news that can make the price of solana will soar in 2022. It is different from etehreum because in 2022 there is big news for ethereum.
So is Solana a good investment in 2022? yes, because solana is one of the big altcoins that is in the top 10 of CMC.

Everything will still depend on the movement of bitcoin, bitcoin is the one who decides the market. Not because Solana is in the top 10 of CMC that it will be a good investment, before investing you should do your own research and accept the risk when deciding to invest. Luna is the most recent example, an altcoin that was also in the top 10 of CMC and collapsed within days.

Sol has to be arguably the most notable altcoin in 2021 with an ATH of $260, up from $1 to $260, which is a huge ROI. But after that, sol's network was constantly crashing and the market situation entered the bear season causing the price of sol to drop dramatically. So investing in Sol will have many risks, so you need to consider when investing.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 05:15:29 PM

Now is a very difficult time for short investments. And I can say that investing in the Solana coin is a very promising investment. Since soon the cryptocurrency market will again begin to surprise everyone with its growth in cryptocurrency prices. And many coin holders will get their profit from investments. So it is likely that the price of the Solana coin will rise at the end of 2022.
wahyuagung26

Activity: 450
Merit: 158

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 05:39:46 PM

Some analysts predict solana will soar in 2022, will it actually happen? considering the crypto inflation.
These analyzes and predictions are not very accurate, many people doubt this. But this one coin (Solana) is a good Altcoin and is in the top 10 Altcoins, now Solana is in 9th place among the top 10 Altcoins. The condition and chart of this Coin is now very good and is in the green line. The market trend is increasing and so is the line. The chart is Green, indicating that the Solana coin is on the rise.

When it comes to investing in Solana coins, I think there's nothing wrong with trying, but what I know about people discussing Solana are many of them who don't choose Solana to be one of the Altcoin assets they invest because it has a big risk.

By looking at the current condition of Solana in the market, it looks like Solana will be good for investment but by doing it gradually, don't use all your money to pour into this Solana Coin.

CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 06:23:06 PM

i wont consider it safe investment until they (the team) fix the flaws In their Blockchain.
I have already said in one of my previous posts that there is no match between in terms of Transaction Speed and Low Gas Fee. But again the biggest issue is security. If this issue is resolved, then it may emerge as the third largest smart contract platform.

here is my Reference:  https://priceprediction.net/en/price-prediction/solana
Many analysts said that bitcoin will go to 100k. Did this turn out to be true? c'mon they need traffic
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 07:12:16 PM

There's a lot of speculation here about whether Solana's price will go up, I think, but it's just a certain moment like a few months ago, when Solana was pumping, and not so many people realized it, so basically waiting for that moment to come back.

I'm not sure about the speculations you mentioned. What I have seen so far is that solana is like a coin that only runs in place and does not have the potential to be better for the future, I think solana is not right to invest, because solana cannot provide big profits for investors

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 07:35:03 PM

of course solana is the best choice for us to invest now, considering the price is still affordable for now. and many people predict that solana will become a potentially good value altcoin in the future
I think also that Solana is a potential crypto and we should buy it now as price is affordable to us. After some days it will not possible to buy huge amount through low capital. Day by day people are being familiar with it and investing on it. In my opinion, it is the right time to fill our portfolio by Solana.

yes it is true what you say. Usually every altcoin that has been talked about a lot and many people predict the price will go up then this seems to be a very good choice in my opinion so I don't waste time collecting solana, of course solana is the right choice for investment now

bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 07:38:32 PM

It’s big news for the Solana holders from long,because is not a official transaction coin as like a Binance Smart Chain.After some period of time ,Solana was the good transaction coin.Many new project based with the developing nations also made a good offer for the Solana.It mean,they using the Solana for the transaction of their coin.They official use of Solana for the transaction platform.This will increase the flow of Solana in the market and increase the Solana price for sure.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 10:21:28 PM

Based on that prediction, you need to hold at least 2 years from now. But I warn you that is just a prediction and we do not know whether it will happen or not. You can hope that the prediction will happen in the next 2-3 years later but once again, it is still a mystery since no one will know for sure. No matter what coin you want to invest in, you need to research and analyze the movement to know if the coin is worth investing in or need to search for other coins.
It's true this is a crypto that no one can predict with certainty and it is necessary to follow its development from time to time to see what will happen,
that's how important it is to do analysis and research before choosing a coin for investment,
by doing that at least it can minimize the risk
Kelvinid

Activity: 2814
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
September 12, 2022, 10:37:00 PM

here is my Reference:  https://priceprediction.net/en/price-prediction/solana
I simply don't believe it. Not any instances that this project will soar high if the situation is still in a bear market as that only happens if Bitcoin does first or there is price manipulation. So, whoever that person pretending as an expert or crypto analyst, honestly, he makes such wrong speculations and no basis. I believe, if there is a pump will happen but that was not like we see during the bull season.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 04:23:03 PM

the main problem is in crypto inflation. from time to time blockchain technology continues to develop, but why is the price of crypto-based coins getting narrower. maybe this is what crypto inflation means and it affects all crypto even if they are at the top. Solana is one of the coins at the top, I think it is very influential when crypto inflation takes place. Not that I think that solana has no potential, but just a suggestion to be careful with this inflation.
Inflation happens when there is a printed extra currency, and even though we do have that because we mine or stake new coins to existence (just like how btc miners do) that is nowhere near the levels of fiat and the daily buy and sell trading ends up swallowing that as a whole so it makes no changes at all for us.

The real problem is not inflation, the real problem is the volatility and that means people could sell a billion dollars worth of Solana tomorrow and there is nothing we can do about it, worst yet they could notify everyone that they will sell it, and everyone will get out before, and they would buy even more when the price is low instead of selling and make more profit. That's the risk.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 681

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 04:34:27 PM

if the market goes well Solana is good for the long term. but what you say about crypto inflation is also a big problem. I think the crypto space is getting smaller and smaller, if they can't keep up with the latest trends, any great project will surely fall. we hope Solana can get past that to the top in the future.
Solana is good for investing but not really for long term investment, because their is some altcoins when you look at them you will notice that they are good for investment, and you can only notice that through the project projection within the space it's launched. So if should invest in Solana i will directly check the propagation or the possibility of it's Long stay on the market.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 05:52:23 PM

If the market remains bullish then maybe we see Solona above 50$. but if the market remains bearish then we may not see 50$ this year. Solona is famous for its NFT marketplace.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:56:38 PM

We know that once Solana is a very popular coin and has a great demand. That's why, I invest in this coin at the price 30$ to 35$. And I get a little profit. Again I invest and still holding solana coin.

I think solana is only good as a store of value or to store assets owned, not for investing in solana. What I noticed was that Solana was only a coin that was running in place, the increase was not large and the price decline was also a little small despite the current market conditions. Thus, I think that the Solana coin is only suitable for storing assets owned and is the same as a stable coin, namely USDT

topman21
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 11:30:44 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2022, 12:11:20 AM by topman21

In the current market situation, any coin is in a bad situation.There are so many good coins out there that they are finding it hard to hold their own.No coin can be a good investment coin until the market is good.Currently, Solana is one of them. It has also become very difficult to maintain its market.I don't see this as the best investment of 2022. Only then will tell what will happen next time.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 01:20:36 AM

At $30-35, it's not a bad price to start a long-term investment. Although there are a lot of contradictory opinions about Solana lately, this asset is still one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by capitalization. If you are willing to wait 2-3 years and not touch SOL in your portfolio, you could give it a try. Next bullrun Solana may try to update its ATH and finally launch a full-fledged network, not a beta version, which is still filled with a bunch of bugs.

Solana has attracted a lot of NFTs and projects into its platform, but it's still vulnerable to network outages. I guess investors are hopeful developers will fix the problem, as they haven't crashed SOL's price just yet. We're going to have to see whenever the Solana blockchain will improve over time or remain as is. If developers remain "sitting ducks", then SOL would have a hard time reaching a new All-time-high in price. I can imagine SOL soaring past $200 per coin if the network stabilizes for good. No one knows what will happen in the future, so we can only hope for the best. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 06:13:41 AM

It's true this is a crypto that no one can predict with certainty and it is necessary to follow its development from time to time to see what will happen,
that's how important it is to do analysis and research before choosing a coin for investment,
And can also help us in making decisions later. But what happens is that many people don't do that and tend just to follow what other people suggest so they can't get the benefits they hoped for. They have to change that mindset because other people don't necessarily have a good calculation or analysis for you so you have to do your own research and analysis to find the right one for you.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 06:32:50 AM

And can also help us in making decisions later. But what happens is that many people don't do that and tend just to follow what other people suggest so they can't get the benefits they hoped for. They have to change that mindset because other people don't necessarily have a good calculation or analysis for you so you have to do your own research and analysis to find the right one for you.
I recommend using a little capital to invest in it, considering we know that LUNA was also at the top before and eventually fell as well. it would be better to invest in btc, eth or bnb with most of the capital we have. especially if we already have the intention to hold it in the next few years, it will certainly feel calmer in holding it. solana is a potential altcoin, but in cryptocurrency, anything can happen and we must be able to anticipate it and refrain from following our passions, of course with a good plan

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 04:26:58 PM

We know that once Solana is a very popular coin and has a great demand. That's why, I invest in this coin at the price 30$ to 35$. And I get a little profit. Again I invest and still holding solana coin.
People can go all in to the major coin but the profit will be so small compared with medium cap or low cap coin. The only problem is you can see how it was always following bitcoin. Solana peg with bitcoin. Bitcoin dump and then solana dump. Bitcoin up and solana up. Investing in solana was only for long term investors. Scalpers will never try to invest in a big cap coin caused by these kind of coins are not worthy with their time.
People prefer to play future rather than doing regular trade for their short or long term investment. Solana is always worthy to be considered as safe investment eventhough it's not fully safest investment caused by it's also very volatile.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄