Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:47:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SWEATCOIN  (Read 364 times)
Busayo10 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 10:03:19 AM

what did you guys see about sweatcoin hype

will this last forever?Huh
ChaosticCoder

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 10:25:59 AM

Litepaper on google drive. What do you want more?
Bananington

Activity: 1456
Merit: 344

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 10:56:19 AM

Some people have been using the sweat app for a while now and have been getting rewards in sweatcoin since. There is now a sweat wallet where users can move the sweatcoin they have been earning to. There is also news that some exchanges; KUCOIN, BYBIT, OKX, BITFINEX & FTX will list sweat coin by 13th of September (that is shortly) plus an airdrop for some lucky persons to their sweat wallet. If it turns out to be really legit, It will go a long way for the persons who will be lucky to benefit.

see more info from twitter: https://twitter.com/SweatEconomy/status/1569367392052023296?t=YDqzit22uvR6hXtDhBEwPA&s=09

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rhomelmabini

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 11:51:37 AM

This one is too hype and I think this was easier to use compared to what introduce by STEPN wherein you'll just use the app for lifestyle. The thing is people want to use an easy one so I don't think the hype will end that easy, they have tokenomics behind the SWEAT token which is interesting too. We may never know what might future holds but one thing is for sure, they are killing it in the present.
Scripture

Activity: 1303
Merit: 128

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 12:27:54 PM

Hype is not forever but the project looks interesting considering its current trend.
You can ride the hype right now while the price is still cheap and while the price is still pumping because for sure if there's no development anymore with this project that is the time for its price to dump and many investors will leave this project right away. After reaching the peak today, now it's on down again so be careful with this volatility, this could be manipluated by the whales with a help of the hype.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 01:15:56 PM

Well, the truth is that the hyped projects won't stay long and after this, a terrible dump is what you probably see in them.
If you are investing in this project, make sure that you will sell them at their peak. Don't make to miss that time otherwise, your $100 turns to $0. Many of these projects turn into scams and many people become a victim of this trick believing that they can multiply their money by how many times and neglecting to think it was a scam.

ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 02:28:29 PM

Sweatcoin is an app that converts your footsteps into digital coins, which you can use to earn extra cash.
Sweatcoin developers have plans to make Sweatcoin a cryptocurrency that can be exchanged for other digital currencies such as Bitcoin.
There is no guarantee that Sweatcoin will last forever.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 02:35:31 PM

Once the hype is gone, the coin will be gone too! That's what we have seen multiple times in the past. A coin without any actual utility or no fundamentals are bound to fail. Till the time hype is there, market will respond to the coin. Once the hype is over, you have to add another coin to your deadcoins list.

I personally have not less than 50 deadcoins in my wallet which cannot be sold anymore. Sweatcoin is going to have similar fate.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 06:37:03 PM

Why do people like things they don't understand? Why are they risking money on something that he is not sure will succeed when he is looking for profit from what he is betting on? Investing is not gambling. Investment is an activity of investing money or capital for the purpose of making a profit, while gambling is an activity carried out with the hope of winning. So, if you don't understand the future of the project you want to invest in, it's best if you stop investing and look for another project.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 06:44:47 PM

This question of yours doesn't make sense, nothing last forever if you must know. Sweatcoin is a project that is yet to enter any exchange, you can only earn some by using the app, the app looks 80% ready with constant updates from the team, there is a mini store where you can spend your earned sweatcoin on items.
there is nothing much to say about the project except you can earn free sweatcoin now if you put in some effort. and as for last forever, I really doubt you understand what you ask.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
m2017
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1344

keep walking, Johnnie

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 06:45:37 PM

I think this hype with shitsweatcoin doesn't deserve attention. Like any similar hype. If you look at it pragmatically, as soon as there is a hype around sweatcoin or any other shitcoin, it is too late to invest in it. At the expense of people like you, the founders and early investors (insiders) will get rich. Will you get rich? With a high degree of probability - no, because the time of hype projects is short and you will not have time to notice how the price of sweatcoin rushes down.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Xal0lex
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2462

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 06:54:16 PM

What kind of hype are we even talking about? The project is absolutely nowhere to be found, nowhere to be traded, but it already has a hype? In terms of what around him, artificial or real, you can judge when he will fully enter the market. There are already many projects in the BSC network with the Move 2 Earn business model, but no one has repeated the success of STEPN. That there really was a hype that lasted very long, in spite of the bear market, gave a very good return on investment.

P.S. To answer your question. Hype is not eternal, no matter how loud it may be.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:13:40 PM

It is hype but good trend at this current stage. A lot of people are using their app to earn their coin. If they want, they can improve their project to survive in this competitive market. At this time, they need good strategy to develop the project for long time as they have good community already.
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2022, 07:13:55 PM

Just a hype. It won't last forever though normally we can still profit from it by utilizing it's market hype now. I've receive some referrals about sweatcoin three times today and I think many people are joining in because of their referral program. Haven't joined their airdrop yet but I see that the hype came from being listed on some big exchanges like Kucoin, Gate.io and FTX. It's a move to earn platform so I don't know what to expect from it knowing that many copycats have failed and can't rival STEPN.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sunsilk

Activity: 2954
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 07:39:10 PM

That project is just for hype and the same with the stepn that have been able to give that craze for walk to earn. I guess just think about your fitness when you're able to sweat and thought that you'll make a lot from this coin.

I don't think that this coin is ever going to last longer because of what it has got. Project such as sweatcoin have been made just for people to make profit too quick but it's not going to be able to be continually supported by itself because models like this usually are just good during bull runs.

Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:02:59 PM

I heavily doubt that this hype will go on for more than a few days before it slowly dies off again. I also noticed that sweat has a very large trading volume on Kucoin and because of that i did a little search what this project is and what i have found is nothing special that would justify that kind of hype in my opinion. I also read in their whitepaper that users of their app that is also running since a few months now or so can exchange their earned sweatcoin from the app into real SWEAT that are now traded with a 1 to 1 ration. I have not found info yet if this has already happened but i would guess that once the users get those free SWEAT the price will heavily dump because we all know that 95% of the users of those app are just airdrop hunters and botters that are farming those sweatcoins for profit.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 638

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:15:05 PM

Another shit token that will give profits to its early investors and will puff out after some time this happens with most of the projects that are launched through any IDO platform.

They make hype by Continual exchange listings and since there is less supply it pumps but later when the tokens of the early investors/ VCs are unlocked, it starts to die gradually.
Imran232

Activity: 700
Merit: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:20:54 PM

Well, what I expected from these projects, I actually didn't get the exact results from the projects. But I have to admit that this is actually one of the biggest projects, and obviously, it is also a financially strong project too. Just imagine a project starting their journey with the top exchanges in the market. So obviously, these projects get lots of attention, and more attention means more hype, and more hype means more growth. It actually disappointed users who expected it to begin its journey with a price of at least $1, but it is truly disappointing. But I believe it can reach that position very soon. It can prove that this is actually a great project. Soo, all the best sweatcoin.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:24:47 PM

The hype is all over my social media feed and I can see that many people are interested to get in and make profit, I see this as a normal scenario every time there’s a hype for a new token. This will not last, don’t expect too much and bette to take profit as early as possible, i can’t see any good reason to hold this token after the hype you can see the worst for this project, I won’t bit for this trap.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
September 13, 2022, 09:27:01 PM

I've been using Sweatcoin since 2019 (but not much on 2020 due to various lockdowns) since I am walking a lot almost everyday. At first, I just simply use that app to walk until I get to the $400 threshold where I can convert my Sweat Coins to Paypal and also buying stuff using them as a discount.

When they have decided to enter the crypto space, I didn't expect much from them because I know that the hype would not last long. I don't expect that they will be heading straight to the moon after listing to a lot of exchanges, and that's really true as it only has a $0.05 average price.

Plus, we can only cash out 10% of our tokens during the TGE and the remaining will be locked for 2 years I think as what I have seen from various social media posts on my feed.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█