Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:59:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [20K Email Base - Mint BSC Participants]🔥 - Email/Discord/Twitter/Wallet  (Read 53 times)
stevennhansen (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2022, 01:45:25 PM

Hey,

I am selling a 20K email base of users who participated in NFT mint. Entries are: Twitter (@/Link) | Discord Login | Wallet Address BSC BEP-20| Email

The price is $1850

1) What is the TAT

The turnaround time is a couple of minutes.

2) Can you show example?

Yes, sure, I'll send some entries in .pdf, so you can check.

3) How does it work?

- Contact me in Telegram or By email
- I'll send you the example of the table in .pdf
- Send the payment
- I will send the base in .csv right after the payment confirmed

4) Payment methods.

USDT, BUSD, SOL, BTC, ETH, MATIC, BNB or any other "well-known" crypto.

Contact me: deuris1212@gmail.com or Telegram: t.me/al1ex2 (@al1ex2)
stevennhansen (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 05:24:20 PM

Taking orders!
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2022, 06:18:13 PM

I am curious how you got that database, hacked or stolen. Usually, this is a spam service and you are selling this database without the user's permission which isn't appreciated at all by crypto users.

There are a lot of free databases of real crypto users and you can find the bounty section. So I don't see any reason to buy a database or mail list of crypto users.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 12:08:45 AM

I am curious how you got that database, hacked or stolen. Usually, this is a spam service and you are selling this database without the user's permission which isn't appreciated at all by crypto users.

There are a lot of free databases of real crypto users and you can find the bounty section. So I don't see any reason to buy a database or mail list of crypto users.

This is a breach of privacy and its not good for those interested to buy this database as it will mark their project spam and they will be reported, I usually marked emails that are coming to me without an unsubscribe button and without my permission to send me promotions or anything similar, OP deserves a flag for selling information without those user's permission in our country we have a very strict law on this, you will be fine and go to jail for selling information without user's permission, that is why we should be too careful participating on projects that are not compliant.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: