Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TUTORIAL] How To Increase Twitter Followers (Real Human)  (Read 60 times)
SEEEP ZEEBOLOGI (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 36

ZERO

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 03:53:32 AM

Step 1
First, try to click link https://toolkity.com/ then you will be directed to the main Toolkity page, there are various tools here, like tool for twitter, facebook, or instagram, but when this thread was created the only tools available were for twitter, so go ahead just click view more on the Twitter column.

Step 2
Because in this thread I only focus on sharing twitter followers, so click on twitter followers in the column as I put a red mark below:

Step 3
You will be directed to those interface:

Then click "Get pin code on twitter" as shown in the image below which I marked red.

Step 4
After you click "get code on twitter" you will be directed to the following page, which requires you to connect your account with toolkity (make sure you are logged in to twitter first).
Then click “Authorize app”

Step 5
After you connect your account with toolkity then you will get a pin (OTP) to login toolkity using your account and get 20 credits at the same time.
Copy the Pin (the pin will expire in approximately 15 minutes, so it is recommended that you use it before 15 minutes)

Step 6
Copy the pin earlier and paste it in this column:

Step 7
You will be directed to the following page with your twitter account already connected to toolkity, you get 20 credits for every hour as long as you open the toolkity website to get credits that are distributed every hour.

This credit will be used to get Twitter followers with a rate of 1 credit = 1 follower, if 1 day 24 hours and you login to toolkity every hour then you will get 24x20 = 480, you can get twitter followers up to 480 followers every day.

Note: By connecting toolkity to your twitter account, toolkity has the right to use your account to follow other toolkity users, so the system is like follows to follow fellow toolkity users.

ZERO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 06:30:34 AM

Nice guide andnthumbs up for the effort. But I think the thread has nothing to do with beginners who wanted to gain and learn here in forum but rather than a guide to become a social media entity and boost its followers and subscribers.

Maybe OP try to make a tutorial more relevant to bitcointalk which will definitely give you edge later on.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
AlphaEther

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 08:55:31 AM

Is it safe? It's a third party website. And besides twitter's term and conditions are pretty tough. Is there any chance to get suspended?
SEEEP ZEEBOLOGI (OP)

ZERO

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 12:11:01 PM

Nice guide andnthumbs up for the effort. But I think the thread has nothing to do with beginners who wanted to gain and learn here in forum but rather than a guide to become a social media entity and boost its followers and subscribers.

Maybe OP try to make a tutorial more relevant to bitcointalk which will definitely give you edge later on.
thank you for apreciation, it's not for everyone for sure, i'm personaly aiming this thread will reach beginer in bounty hunter especialy someone who join social media campaign and want to increase their follower asap, so they gain more stake and maybe increase more audience because they will reach more people and maybe that will increase people who interesting in project and make project succest.
Thank you for apreaciation though.
Best regard.

ZERO
SEEEP ZEEBOLOGI (OP)

ZERO

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 12:12:52 PM

Is it safe? It's a third party website. And besides twitter's term and conditions are pretty tough. Is there any chance to get suspended?
it is, you will get suspended if you're using bot account or new create account because they will make your account follow people constanly

ZERO
AlphaEther

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 06:58:13 AM

it is, you will get suspended if you're using bot account or new create account because they will make your account follow people constanly

nice i tried it works good. I just tried it to make sure that it works. I tried it with an old account that's more then 2 years old i got more then 100 follower its works fine until now. But using on main account is little bit risky i think. And thank you for sharing this.
Aowizz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 07:23:15 AM

nice i tried it works good. I just tried it to make sure that it works. I tried it with an old account that's more then 2 years old i got more then 100 follower its works fine until now. But using on main account is little bit risky i think. And thank you for sharing this.
did you account got suspended? does that website really safe?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: