Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Exactly Is Open Network (TON)?  (Read 62 times)
amberrrr789 (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 03:17:43 PM

The Open Network (TON) is a user and service provider friendly blockchain and network project that is quick, safe, and scalable. It can handle millions of transactions per second if necessary. It is a completely decentralized layer-1 blockchain that Telegram created to accept its many users.

Use Cases of the Open Network
All sensible apps that are now suggested and conceived should be able to run on it, according to the researchers. TON might be viewed as a sizable distributed supercomputer, or more accurately, a sizable superserver, designed to host and deliver a range of services. TON is made up of the following elements: A platform for arbitrary services, a distributed hash table like Kademlia, a peer-to-peer network, a distributed file storage technology, a network proxy/anonymizer layer, and a flexible multi-blockchain platform TON DNS, a service that gives accounts, smart contracts, services, and network nodes human-readable names, TON Payments.

While the other parts of the TON project may be thought of as supporting the TON Blockchain, which is the project's main focus, they really end up having interesting and valuable capabilities on their own. When used together, they enable the platform to host more diverse applications than would be possible with only the TON Blockchain. Master, work, and shard chains make up the network of TON at the moment.

Tokenomics of TON
The native token of the network is toncoin (TON). The Open Network, sometimes known as TON, is a decentralized layer-1 blockchain. The fundamental foundation or architecture of a specific blockchain network is represented by Layer-1, which denotes the stage of blockchain development. The Proof of Stake consensus algorithm is used by TON. Based on the fundamental TON characteristics, the current yearly rate of inflation is 0.6%. The community as a whole is paying the validators through this inflation to keep the system running.

With a total supply of 5.04 billion, the market capitalization is 15 billion.

How Can I earn TON Tokens?
  • Validator.

A high degree of Toncoin as a stake and access to high-performance hardware on a highly accessible network are requirements for becoming a TON network validator. Validators stake Toncoin for a set period of time, and after the validation cycle is over, the stake is returned with interest. For people who want to work as validators, open-source software is readily available.

Users' transactions are checked by network validators. A transaction is added to the blockchain if all validators agree that it is valid. Transactions with errors are declined. Therefore, in order to be paid and stay out of trouble, validators must swiftly and accurately validate user transactions.
  • Nominator.

Owners of validator nodes can borrow money from Toncoin holders using the TON Nominator service (validators). Those who leased their assets to the validator receive the toncoin that the validator earned.

The TON Nominator smart contract ensures that borrowed coins will only be used for validation and that any profit will be distributed in accordance with the terms specified.

How to Buy TON Token?
You can purchase TON on MEXC by doing the following:

1. Enter your MEXC account credentials, then select [Trade]. Select [Spot].
2. To view the trading pairs that are available, type "TON" into the search field. Use TON/USDT as an illustration.
3. Go to the [Spot] box by scrolling down. Enter the number of TONs you wish to purchase. Open a Limit order, a Market order, or a Stop-limit order, as appropriate. Use a market order as an illustration. Confirm your order by clicking [Buy TON]. The TON you just bought is in your Spot Wallet.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2022, 11:49:32 PM

TON is dead now. No demand at all. TON chinese must compete with TON from russian. Any parties are taking advantage to grab money from market. I will never believe what you have said above caused by the result was actually different. No one used this token for the transaction purpose.
People will always prefer to use the existing network like BSC or solana rather than tron with a very complicated mechanism.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Eridan_world
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2022, 02:08:59 PM

I've been following this cryptocurrency for more than a year, but to be honest, I haven't seen much development. Yes, she may have a future, but it's very confusing in my opinion. Analysts and the ambassador assured that as soon as the mining ends, the price of the coin will fly to the moon, but this did not happen. And I'm not sure that even in a bull market this will happen.

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
▀█▄                    ▀███▄ ▀█▄   JOIN NOW   ▄█▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█▀
▀███▄ ▀▄   CARD GAME  |    NFT    |     GAMEFI      ▄▀ ▄███▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 16, 2022, 10:46:07 PM

I've been following this cryptocurrency for more than a year, but to be honest, I haven't seen much development. Yes, she may have a future, but it's very confusing in my opinion. Analysts and the ambassador assured that as soon as the mining ends, the price of the coin will fly to the moon, but this did not happen. And I'm not sure that even in a bull market this will happen.
Same goes for me. Since it's a Telegram project and token, I thought of it of being success because they already have a huge number of users but they didn't capitalized it.
With the development, I don't think that there's enough development on it for which made the project like floating for how many years. Not interesting anymore, they should have been more extravagant when the news about them exploded.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 18, 2022, 04:28:57 PM

TONCoin or The Open Network is a network that aims to unify Blockchain and the internet.
Because he tripped over an investment case in 2019, TON had disappeared from the public.
In recent months, TONCoin has started to gain popularity, even though it is predicted to be more profitable than Ethereum.
There are at least six interesting features that need to be considered if you want to be interested in investing in TONCoin.
1. TON Storage, a distributed document storage.
2. TON Proxies. This one feature is used to ensure the privacy of TON network nodes because it provides an anonymizer layer.
3. TON Services. This feature is a platform for arbitrary services that allows for application interactions such as web browsers.
4. TON DNS is a service for assigning names that can be read by humans.
5. TON Payments is a feature related to payments.
6. Integration with other blockchains, namely integration with third parties.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: