Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save as food inflation jumps more than 11% in a year  (Read 833 times)
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 05:37:27 AM

The rate of inflation is very high and worsens day after day. Before you could use your savings, the purchasing power of your savings would go way below expectations. I have decided not to save anymore. Even emergence savings I will not have.
I will use my money to be buying bitcoin and then buy properties, when there is an emergency need, I'll sell one of my properties and take care of the emergency. The  way the economy and economics is going, I can say that the future is absolutely very unpredictable.
Each user has a different way of managing their finances regardless of whether it is viewed as good or bad by other users. I like investing in gold over property, it has been an investment asset option that I have considered for a long time. Savings is only for emergencies because actually I don't really ignore this centralized system of fiat.

I know inflation has drained a lot of its value, it's too bad. However, I have not been able to get rid of the dependence on using fiat in my daily life. The situation will improve, the economy will return to normal and I believe inflation will decrease at the individual and national level when we know how to manage spending well.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 07:19:33 PM

The rate of inflation is very high and worsens day after day. Before you could use your savings, the purchasing power of your savings would go way below expectations. I have decided not to save anymore. Even emergence savings I will not have.
I will use my money to be buying bitcoin and then buy properties, when there is an emergency need, I'll sell one of my properties and take care of the emergency. The  way the economy and economics is going, I can say that the future is absolutely very unpredictable.
Each user has a different way of managing their finances regardless of whether it is viewed as good or bad by other users. I like investing in gold over property, it has been an investment asset option that I have considered for a long time. Savings is only for emergencies because actually I don't really ignore this centralized system of fiat.

I know inflation has drained a lot of its value, it's too bad. However, I have not been able to get rid of the dependence on using fiat in my daily life. The situation will improve, the economy will return to normal and I believe inflation will decrease at the individual and national level when we know how to manage to spend well.

Purchasing properties and investing in gold during this crisis is really hard but still a wise idea. We shouldn't disregard the idea of saving and investing even if we are in the midst of this global crisis. It's still necessary that we'll have enough preparation for the future.
Surviving might be hard during this period but it will be harder if the situation gets worse and we are not even prepared so as much ss possible, we must find more ways to double our earnings and to increase our savings because we still don't know what will tomorrow bring.
People are even struggling to purchase the necessary groceries due to the increasing living costs. Thus, for most, saving or investing is out of the question. Even though investments are a great way of tackling inflation numbers, their yield usually takes time and doesn't have the immediate effect you want during a period of recession.

I've been unable to save as much as I used to due to everything being so expensive nowadays. Even though I've cut most expenses in half, the money being put aside is significantly less compared to last year. I would like to invest in Bitcoin, but I'm on a budget and wouldn't like to take risks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 09:55:10 PM

I know inflation has drained a lot of its value, it's too bad. However, I have not been able to get rid of the dependence on using fiat in my daily life. The situation will improve, the economy will return to normal and I believe inflation will decrease at the individual and national level when we know how to manage spending well.
I know that it's not going to be so simple for anyone, but it is clear that we are going to end up with something special for ourselves when we are picking investment. Gold over property, or property over gold, or crypto over all (like me lol) whatever it is, as long as it is good for you, investment of all kinds would be good as long as it is not really a bad thing.

There are bad investments too of course, it's not impossible to lose money, in fact it's good as to lose money which is why you should invest carefully, but it is not about "how" you invest, it's about what you invest into. Like if you are buying an estate, you could buy a rundown horrible one for overpriced value, or you could buy a great one undervalued.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 01:43:31 AM

In a condition of worsening economic crisis. and when inflation is rising. I think for some people it must be difficult to save their finances. even the allotment of saving is reduced or even unable to save at all.

but I think an alternative way is always there.
if you are more observant in paying attention to market prices, especially in food prices. then you will find a price gap that is in the market and the price sold from farmers directly. then there is also the gap between instant food and raw food that needs to be processed.

This is where we need to make changes in our habits of life. especially in terms of shopping for our daily food needs.

if you usually buy instant food which is relatively more expensive. can be 2x-3x the original price of the food before processing. then reduce or stop buying instant or ready-to-eat foods. and make it a habit to buy raw materials that need to be processed yourself. in the markets actually a lot of raw food sold. which is relatively cheaper. and if you have an acquaintance of a farmer. then buying from farmers directly for stock will be much better. because you will save more money. although indeed in its processing you need a little hard work. but that way you can still save and save money when inflation is rising today.

I found the fact that even though the price of fertilizer was getting higher, the selling price of food from farmers did not experience a higher increase.

and if you know the fact that the price of food in the market is 3x the price of the direct farmer.

there are still many ways to save money in this time of inflation if we want to find an alternative way. Moving to the countryside is also a very good thing. because the price there is much cheaper in terms of food because it is directly from farmers. we can also grow crops there. and we are also easy to find firewood. when gas reserves run out. so we can also save energy.

Your suggestion that we buy raw food and then process it into cooked food is indeed a good idea, it can reduce our expenses. But sometimes it is
not efficient for some people, because processing food takes up quite a lot of our time. Especially for me who is very busy, even almost every day
I only sleep about 4 hours because of the many activities I have to do every day. Because cooking food is quite time consuming, it is better for me
to use that time to do side jobs. Moreover, because I live in a rural area where the cost of ready-to-eat food is not so expensive, I still choose
to buy ready-to-eat food. By buying ready-to-eat food, it can save me time, which I am currently working on several side jobs right now.
Maybe a temporary solution that I can do with the increase in food prices, the types of food I eat are reduced by cheaper types of food. If I usually
eat salmon, I'll just eat the cheaper type of fish. Or to be more effective in eating more vegetables than meat, it is also a solution to save money
on buying food.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Captain Corporate

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 06:21:30 AM

Most inflation will start from the price of food ingredients, this is because everyone needs food, when an increase in the electronics or fashion is that most people can hold it by not buying, but if inflation occurs in the food sector, this will have a broad impact.

This is basically the main reason but also there is a timing involved as well, thats a big problem. If you do not buy a certain iphone, if it gets unsold, it could go around the whole world until its sold, its not going to get ruined if its not sold for a year. And that allows it to be cheaper, or a clothing piece, like a shirt, could go unsold for a whole year and most probably stay still sellable, unless its high fashion and that needs to be sold during the season of it. Whereas, food doesn't have that, you farm it, you harvest it, you sell it, if it gets unsold over whats acceptable, its going to rot and nobody will buy it, so it needs to be sold right away. That is a big problem on the pricing of the food for sure and makes it a bit more expensive.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 07:03:31 AM

Most inflation will start from the price of food ingredients, this is because everyone needs food, when an increase in the electronics or fashion is that most people can hold it by not buying, but if inflation occurs in the food sector, this will have a broad impact.
The impact of inflation that is very felt and can spread widely in the near future is the increase in the price of fuel oil which is often used by factories, companies, vehicles and also homes that make food production for every day. Because the increase in the price of fuel oil will obviously result in an increase in prices for food and food production materials as well as on the cost of public transport transportation in all areas.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 07:52:49 AM

I think that trying to economize on food during inflation is not the best solution. You cant cheat your organism and eat less. Either organism will get lacking food from somewhere else (like muscles), or it will send commands to the brain and you will spend on extra food (and even more) everything you have saved. Switching to nourishing food, or food that takes longer to digest might help a bit. But in my opinion, earning more is the only solution when inflation jumps and you have to spend more to get the same. Saving on yourself or on the family is a taboo.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 08:20:54 AM

You can manage inflation as an individual to some extent but the general problem will persist if not handled from the top.
Increasing one's income is a good start if you are able, there are not many jobs lying around and the demand is high so in other to be able to increase one's income,  it requires more effort.
Cutting down expenses also helps but in most times you are living below your needs which can be frustrating.
Growing crops for personal consumption (even if not for commercial purpose) can be helpful if the land is available.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 08:59:59 PM

You can manage inflation as an individual to some extent but the general problem will persist if not handled from the top.
Increasing one's income is a good start if you are able, there are not many jobs lying around and the demand is high so in other to be able to increase one's income,  it requires more effort.
Cutting down expenses also helps but in most times you are living below your needs which can be frustrating.
Growing crops for personal consumption (even if not for commercial purpose) can be helpful if the land is available.
That is the more stressful thing - inflation is killing everyone
Apart from this I have noticed one more thing - families and couples are fighting like crazy. I think this is post Covid depression which is affecting every household.

I have read statistics in the past that show that at least in developed countries the main reason why couples end up in a divorce is because of money issues, however the money issues are very small and it is believed that a great deal of those divorces could have been avoided with an extra couple of hundred dollars, so it is not surprising that after the pandemic and the high inflation rate that we are suffering we are seeing that couples are fighting more than ever, as this is a natural reaction when money is short.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1025

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 09:48:03 PM

There are bad investments too of course, it's not impossible to lose money, in fact it's good as to lose money which is why you should invest carefully, but it is not about "how" you invest, it's about what you invest into. Like if you are buying an estate, you could buy a rundown horrible one for overpriced value, or you could buy a great one undervalued.

Wise statement mate, there are bad investments and it is not impossible to lose money. Having the above statement in mind saves one from some loses. I have made some notable money mistakes in the past and it is not an experience I wish to have again. Just one investment mistake is capable of reducing anyone to square one.

I learnt my lessons in a bad and pensive manner and I realised that saving in fiat and allowing it to lose value over years in better than making wrong investments and watching your money vanish like you never earned it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
redsun114

Activity: 2548
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 08:36:51 PM

It is important to also note that world has gone towards more technology, and left farming to either third world nations, or not even do it at all, and forgot about what we needed to continue living. I am not saying there is no farming anymore, but it is certainly not as lucrative business model as it used to be.

Take a whole plot of land for example, would it be smarter to build a whole housing complex there and make rent as a landlord? Or would be smarter to farm there? Obvious choice, and if you want younger generation to want to farm, then how come we are promoting computer engineering so much? Basically, it is getting less and less liked by people as a business, and people who have to do it are the only people who do it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2151

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 10:03:46 AM

I don't think buying food and stocking is a good idea if that's what you mean, the best way around this is to live below your means and add some other cash flows.

That's right. We have little experience in storing food and we don't have an appropriate equipment, so it is very likely that a big part of the food we want to preserve will go bad. The best strategy, in my opinion, is trying to find the places where we can buy cheaper food, and, of course, where we can earn some additional money.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Die_empty

Activity: 700
Merit: 995

Give all before death

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 02:39:27 PM
Merited by Betwrong (1)

I don't think buying food and stocking is a good idea if that's what you mean, the best way around this is to live below your means and add some other cash flows.

That's right. We have little experience in storing food and we don't have an appropriate equipment, so it is very likely that a big part of the food we want to preserve will go bad. The best strategy, in my opinion, is trying to find the places where we can buy cheaper food, and, of course, where we can earn some additional money.
For those of us in developing nations storing food, especially refrigerators wouldn't be possible because of epileptic power supply. Apart from perishable goods, we in Africa have a very big advantage. Africa, especially my country has the capacity to produce most of what we consume. And our lands are very fertile and the weather favorable that one can easily grow crops without many agricultural skills.

In this hard time, it is very important to avoid waste. Hence every family must ensure they only prepare food that would be consumed without much waste. Like in my house, in order to avoid waste I have domestic animals like poultry birds that feed from food remnants and we also use their droppings as manure for our small garden. When they are matured we use them as our source of eggs and meat.   

Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1334

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:00:01 PM

Correct, storing food makes sense if you live in a place where natural disasters are common and you need to have food stored in the case you are unable to get it by some other means, it also made sense to do so during the pandemic as we did not had an idea of how bad things could get, but during an economic crisis this is something very difficult to do as we are talking about the fact the current conditions could last for years, and I doubt people know how to store their food properly for that long.
Betwrong
Legendary

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 11:04:12 AM

~
~ In this hard time, it is very important to avoid waste. Hence every family must ensure they only prepare food that would be consumed without much waste. Like in my house, in order to avoid waste I have domestic animals like poultry birds that feed from food remnants and we also use their droppings as manure for our small garden. When they are matured we use them as our source of eggs and meat.    

I absolutely agree with this. Buy less, recycle more. That's the formula for surviving times like these. The economy of your household is a great example for everyone, even for every country, not only for every family. I mean, many people and many countries are doing something like this already, but we need more understanding how important it is.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 02:21:03 PM

The inflation that is difficult for us to avoid is from the food sector, and the fact that it happens that food inflation always occurs every year. There is no special trick that I run in life, when inflation occurs, the first thing I do is be selective and reduce unnecessary needs, such as vacations, eating at restaurants and so on.
Jatiluhung

Activity: 756
Merit: 394

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 04:11:52 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4), fillippone (2)

Food Security should be the main focus when inflation occurs. because when the economic condition worsens and the food crisis occurs, we will find many lower class people who are malnourished due to frequent hunger. because when inflation in the food sector occurs, people's purchasing power will definitely decline. not without reason. but because the increase in food prices does not match the income or salary they get every day or every month. And when a food crisis occurs, it is urban residents who feel the most impact. because they do not have land that they can grow crops to be used as food reserves later.

and for rural residents, the food crisis will not have a big impact. because they have their own food stock. because they continue to grow crops and produce food.

it is important for those of us who live in urban areas to own a house or a plot of land in the countryside. so that when there is a food crisis, we can temporarily move to rural areas.
Collect money and buy a plot of land in the village before the food crisis gets worse.

But even living in the countryside does not guarantee that we are 100% safe from the food crisis. we need to know the cause of the food crisis itself can occur due to several factors that make food crises can even occur in rural areas. The food crisis can be caused by several factors such as the following.
1. food distribution difficulties.
2. The impact of climate change, such as a long drought. which causes the agricultural sector to stop farming due to dry land.
3. Natural and environmental disasters such as floods. resulting in crop failure due to flooded land or destroyed land being swept away by flood waters.
4. Social conflicts, including the consequences of war, also have a major impact on food security.

with these causes it can even make people in rural areas or farmers can experience a food crisis.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Betwrong
Legendary

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 08:31:15 AM

The inflation that is difficult for us to avoid is from the food sector, and the fact that it happens that food inflation always occurs every year. There is no special trick that I run in life, when inflation occurs, the first thing I do is be selective and reduce unnecessary needs, such as vacations, eating at restaurants and so on.

I think it depends on the area and the season, no? You can have cheaper food products when it's season for them and you are living in the area where they are grown. For example, where I live, the prices on some food items are almost 2 times higher than a year ago, but, at the same time, many seasonal foods are available at prices 2 times lower than a year ago. That's due to an abundant harvest of them this year.

Seasonal food is good for your health, so buying it is not only a good thing for your budget, but for your health too.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Crypto Legend

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 09:38:10 AM

Inflation will always be difficult for us to avoid, it's better to focus on continuing to increase income than thinking and reduce expenses that are already basic needs, preparation before inflation occurs, for example, investment is an important thing that must be done immediately.
inthelongrun

Activity: 1750
Merit: 594

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 09:39:30 AM

Great tips. And I am actually doing them all. Another thing we did at home is we plant some manageable kinds of stuff like vegetables and fruits in front and at the back of our house. And I live in a small lot only with like 15 to 20 square meters of space. It first started when I stopped my plan to make a terrace in front of our house due to these hard times. One time while eating a sweet watermelon, I threw its seeds in front of our house. I didn't expect for it to grow up so we take care of it. To make it short, we harvested 9 big sweet watermelons before the plant died. Because of that incident, we already planted pumpkins, bitter gourds, chili plants, and many more that are not demanding of space.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████