Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attaining legendary rank - is that the end?  (Read 1228 times)
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1150

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 11:46:56 AM
Merited by DdmrDdmr (3)

Honestly, legendary rank doesn't really mean that someone is smarter or has more knowledge or experience in crypto than someone who just joined this forum.
It just means that he joined the forum a little earlier and that's all.
Had the merit system not been introduced by theymos, then I'm sure many users like this would be Legendary by now.
1. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=979022
2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=989138
3. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408030

Check their profile and post history as 89%-93% of their activity is just social media reports. So really, Legendary rank was just a rank that was still easily attainable before the merit system was introduced, but after the merit system was introduced then I believe that users who reach Legendary rank are people with various knowledge.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2022, 12:40:15 PM

Many people don't care about the rank, many people don't care about anything in live maybe save money.
You can notice that many people are applying to be merit sources while some who are merit sources don't care to distribute.
No strong feelings, here is just a discussion forum.
Applying to be a merit source is a desire to contribute to the users in this forum, but I don't think merit source is a obligatory type of work where they have to spend all their merit every month. They can stop doing it for some time, it's just free work. True, some people don't care about the merit system, some don't care about rankings either. That should be normal for this forum.

That is it and in same vain, legendary members contributing to the forum and answering newbie questions is not also obligatory as opposed to what Op thinks. Those regular names we see here daily and weekly are passionate about the forum.  It is not easy for some people who were here since 2013, 2014 or even earlier to still remain active. Most of the people who started earlier are no longer here.

I always considered VIP to be the highest rank here.  We should all strive to reach that someday.  I guess my question is, if you got rich in Bitcoin, how rich would you have to be to donate 50 BTC here, or even 10 BTC to become a Donator? 

I so much believe that if there is a need for such donations again, there are people in this forum who could still donate 50btc. But the question would be if the donation would worth it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 08:39:12 PM

That is it and in same vain, legendary members contributing to the forum and answering newbie questions is not also obligatory as opposed to what Op thinks. Those regular names we see here daily and weekly are passionate about the forum.  It is not easy for some people who were here since 2013, 2014 or even earlier to still remain active. Most of the people who started earlier are no longer here.
It doesn't really make sense for a Legendary member who in 2017 and 2021 has managed to become a billionaire because of his investment would happily spend a lot of time replying to spammers here. They wouldn't because honestly now they would really appreciate the time to enjoy life in all its luxuries. They can stay here for any number of reasons, but I'm sure it's not for something pointless.

Reaching Legendary during the merit system is something that makes me feel satisfied and I am grateful that I succeeded, but the feeling will be very different from those who were already Legendary before the merit system. But if those users are contributors, then I believe the rewards they get today are much higher than their activity. Legendary is not the end, it's just the highest rank and every one of them should still care about post quality if they don't want to be called spammer or shitposter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ultegra134

Activity: 1540
Merit: 744

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 10:41:31 PM

Honestly, legendary rank doesn't really mean that someone is smarter or has more knowledge or experience in crypto than someone who just joined this forum.
It just means that he joined the forum a little earlier and that's all.
Had the merit system not been introduced by theymos, then I'm sure many users like this would be Legendary by now.

Check their profile and post history as 89%-93% of their activity is just social media reports. So really, Legendary rank was just a rank that was still easily attainable before the merit system was introduced, but after the merit system was introduced then I believe that users who reach Legendary rank are people with various knowledge.
I never thought of it this way. I never browsed the bounty/airdrop section and was completely ignorant of the spam that's posted there. In reality, before the introduction of the merit system, you simply had to be active enough to earn potential activity points and post in order to rank up. While the required activity is still a lot, it's something completely doable for all these kinds of spammers. The altcoin section is filled with them due to bounty sections. I was unaware of what was going on there.

Putting a stop to this spam was vital and the introduction of further requirements in order to rank up was necessary. Since I was here before its introduction, it's safe to claim that spam has been severely reduced nowadays.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2022, 11:30:30 PM

I always considered VIP to be the highest rank here.  We should all strive to reach that someday.  I guess my question is, if you got rich in Bitcoin, how rich would you have to be to donate 50 BTC here, or even 10 BTC to become a Donator?  

This will be a difficult thing to do now. With the knowledge of what bitcoin is today and what it is going to be later, it will be hard for anyone to give out even 1btc to a forum like some of you early members did. Bitcoin was worthless then and that was why it was easy to do. At $18,000 per a bitcoin, I do not think anyone can give out that 10btc.

I understand you but the first user could still not have been a Legendary member by now because there is no guarantee that at 770 activities he would be ranked up as legendary. 1,000 is a sure number but not 770.
Asiska02

Activity: 798
Merit: 669

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 07:41:42 PM

With the present value of bitcoin and the future value being something bitcoiners feel will be beyond our imagination, even if donations were still collected, i don't think anyone will donate 50 or 10 BTC to the forum, they will surely hold it and contribute to the forum in other ways than donating.

Do we still have many consumers holding big amounts of BTC at the present price? I bet you that no one, if anyone, will send such a large amount of BTC to contribute to the forum right now. Bitcoin has surpassed people's expectations of what it would be in the last ten years. With what has occurred and what is to come, they'd rather wait for bitcoin's price to rise above its current level than use it for donations now. It now just takes a selfless heart to give out such a large sum.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1022

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 09:33:29 PM

It doesn't really make sense for a Legendary member who in 2017 and 2021 has managed to become a billionaire because of his investment would happily spend a lot of time replying to spammers here. They wouldn't because honestly now they would really appreciate the time to enjoy life in all its luxuries. They can stay here for any number of reasons, but I'm sure it's not for something pointless.

I understood that low quality post or spamming that happened somewhere 2018 was a major reason some old users left the forum. I read it somewhere outside and inside the forum. That made me know that it was so bad then. Thank theymos for the merit system and signature campaign, who knows there might not be any old user here today.
Some left due to bruised ego and gross misunderstanding, but as you rightly noted, those early adopters of bitcoin who might have turned billionaires has no reason to remain here except for passion.

Legendary is not the end, it's just the highest rank and every one of them should still care about post quality if they don't want to be called spammer or shitposter.

Anyone that has quality must surely produce quality at anytime, even in slumber. It is not something anyone will decide on when to produce quality and when to do otherwise.  Then I understand that old users also care most about quality. That is the spirit.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 400

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 01:38:27 PM

Reaching Legendary during the merit system is something that makes me feel satisfied and I am grateful that I succeeded, but the feeling will be very different from those who were already Legendary before the merit system. But if those users are contributors, then I believe the rewards they get today are much higher than their activity. Legendary is not the end, it's just the highest rank and every one of them should still care about post quality if they don't want to be called spammer or shitposter.
The Legendary Ranks had greater responsibilities than Jr. Member or rank above. Knowledge of the forums is more controlled by users who managed to rise to Legendary rank after the Merit system was introduced, they had to work hard to get some Merits until they reached the maximum amount for Up Rank. Unlike users who rank up to Legendary before we know Merit, they can Rank Up automatically when the amount of activity is sufficient.
Being in the Legendary rank is the dream of all forum users, anyone will try to reach the highest rank with maximum effort by improving the quality of their posts. True, Legendary is not an ending. There are still responsibilities that must be carried out on the forum by making contributions that can be taken advantage of for users who have just joined here.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2022, 08:00:44 AM

The Legendary Ranks had greater responsibilities than Jr. Member or rank above. Knowledge of the forums is more controlled by users who managed to rise to Legendary rank after the Merit system was introduced, they had to work hard to get some Merits until they reached the maximum amount for Up Rank. Unlike users who rank up to Legendary before we know Merit, they can Rank Up automatically when the amount of activity is sufficient.
I don't understand what kind of responsibility you mean, but I think it's definitely about a quality post that illustrates that knowledge really equals rank. Quality posting isn't just about Legendary, it should be a habit of every rank user. But you can expect some things from Legendary like better knowledge than most beginners.

But you shouldn't generalize all Legendary are knowledgeable about all the issues that users face on bitcointalk. Many of the Legendary don't understand the technical side of bitcoin but they are bitcoin users who are used to talking about it on various occasions.

Being in the Legendary rank is the dream of all forum users,
I don't think that's true, but the average user who cares about merit and rank systems will dream of this highest rank. If you frequent WO threads to post or just read, then you will surely lose a lot of users there don't care about this highest rank. They only focus on the price and future potential of bitcoin rather than on meta or anything else.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mate2237

Activity: 700
Merit: 577

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2022, 09:01:50 PM

Legendary is the last Rank in the forum but it is not the end of the user in the forum and it is not the end of the user to earn merits, from the merit dashboard I came to understand that merit earning is limited. Though I was not here was merit system had not been introduced and from the small knowledge or a glance of information gotten from somewhere but forgotten as of then bounty hunters were more and the forum was hot like fire whereby banning and deleting was talk of the day. So when the merit system was introduced most of those users at that time were giving the opportunities to rank up by theymos. Those who could not express themselves very well were having the same grace to rank so coming to this dispensation of knowledge. Those who were bounty hunter (shitposters) become redundant and those who were in main forum boards to contribute to knowledge enjoy the forum now. Yes not every legendary ranks can contribute to knowledge but I believe all receive merits from one board to another. Some receive their merits from their local boards.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Note3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2022, 05:42:44 AM

Can we conclude that not all legendaries are knowledgeable in the forum? I myself was scared to answer or quote legendaries when I initially joined the forum.
It's possible when the legendary account changes hands because it's found a lot and it's not forbidden to trade accounts.
Why should? even when it comes to fixing about posts from Legendary giving wrong info it should still be done.

But, include data on how many Legendary members who participated in the signature campaign no longer or rarely get merit while those who still get merit will make your statement not just a personal opinion and get better
NYMIE

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 06:27:16 PM

Can we conclude that not all legendaries are knowledgeable in the forum? I myself was scared to answer or quote legendaries when I initially joined the forum.
What I know from this forum is that Legendary is the highest rank and being the last achievement that one wants.

There's no need to be afraid to say that some Legendary rank accounts don't have any knowledge on the forums.
@BITCOIN4X has featured several accounts with Legendary ratings which are simply not worthy.

Quote from: BITCOIN4X

It is very clear that if their brains were sold they would be very expensive because they were never used.
Little Mouse
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1977

Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2022, 06:36:46 PM

@BITCOIN4X has featured several accounts with Legendary ratings which are simply not worthy.
They all are senior members. Where did you see Legendary? Maybe they have enough activities to get Legendary rank by now unless theymos introduced merit system. But yeah, there may have some Legendary members who may not have enough knowledge about bitcoin or even about the forum itself lol.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2022, 01:00:58 AM

from this table --> https://bpip.org/Report?r=mostmerit. we can see that there are many accounts that earn more than 1000 merits (requirements to become legendary) but they don't stop contributing to the forum. they got it because they really have quality posts and also great minds.
in conclusion: achieving a legendary is the final achievement of an account set in this forum (rules set and recognized by all members and founders of this forum) but that's not the end to continuing to contribute to the forum.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 12:01:23 PM
Merited by Halab (2), vapourminer (1)

There are many high rank members who post regular irrespective of their current rank. Even in legendary rank, there are so many members but in your mind there will be few only who post regular and post helpful content for other members. They are not chasing merits. In fact, even if some member is chasing merits, it is not bad , if he is following the forum rules. Some of the signature campaigns require merit to be earned every week to remain in the campaign. That is also a good challenge for legendary members. It will help to distinguish between real legendary members and bought accounts.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 03:20:12 PM

There are many high rank members who post regular irrespective of their current rank. Even in legendary rank, there are so many members but in your mind there will be few only who post regular and post helpful content for other members.
You can't expect every post made by Legendary to be quality content. Basically the quality of the content is very subjective and in the end other users' assessment of your content is very different. You also can't say that all inappropriate posts are ineligible content, that mindset shouldn't be true because every user has their own way of distributing merit. That is, if one of your posts gets the merit source's attention and distributes your post with 50 merit, then you cannot expect the other 109 merit source to also send you merit on the same post. It proves that each of them has their own standard in distributing merit.

That is also a good challenge for legendary members.
Not all Legendary cared about merit, they never felt challenged to earn more merit although merit races were of course very attractive to some Legendary. I'm challenged to get merit, that's true but I want to return it to the community so that this system is really useful for others.

It will help to distinguish between real legendary members and bought accounts.
Not really. There are many Legendary who don't have regular activity to post every day. They can be active without posting anything so the merit they get is not much, then in this case would you also think they are a traded account?

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 04:33:29 PM
Merited by vapourminer (1)

You can't expect every post made by Legendary to be quality content. Basically the quality of the content is very subjective and in the end other users' assessment of your content is very different.
I will not argue about this assumption because in fact it is true.

Not all Legendary are knowledgeable, you may have noticed that Legendary rank can be achieved very easily when one of the conditions is met [activity between 775 -1030]. In the past, even shit-posters could easily reach Legendary if they had enough activity. But since merit system was introduced, then I believe things have changed so this Legendary rank can only be achieved by actively posting something quality. One might be able to achieve enough activity for the Legendary requirement, but if they didn't get 1000 merit then their rank would be stuck.

Take a look at this fact, some of the users below have a higher number of posts and activity than me, but because they don't care about anything but money, their rank are stuck. Had the merit system not been introduced, then they might have been at Hero - Legendary rank because of their activity.

Code:
siena23
rudilo
tamango
banyubiru
foring12
Shahinbd
Daniel Khan

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
indah rezqi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 852

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 06:09:03 PM
Merited by _BlackStar (1)

In the past, even shit-posters could easily reach Legendary if they had enough activity.
Of course, I have to tell the truth about this as I have been experiencing it for years. At the time the merit system was introduced, I didn't have much activity to rank higher than Full Member, it kept me stuck at Full Member rank for a few years before I finally got enough merit to become Sr in recent weeks.

I couldn't expect a miracle to come to make my rank Legendary after the merit system was introduced in 2018. So in the end I realized that only with quality posts can I achieve a higher rank either fast or very slowly. Since I don't flash then I think my speed might be very slow compared to you and many other users. Reaching Legendary rank is not the end, knowledge must keep flowing and I believe every Legendary also needs to learn something new and about something to evolve.

███████████████████████████████
█████████
▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███
▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████
▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████
███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀████████
████
███▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████
██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄███████
███████
▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████
▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
RECEIVE BONUS

[ NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED ]
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 06:15:11 PM

They are not chasing merits.
Well, don't be conclusive on except you run an anonymous poll on that. It's different strokes for different folks, that's what I can say. I bet you, there are legendary members who are in the race for merit and see it as something abnormal if they don't earn weekly. My position on merit has perpetually remained that it's a subjective assessment. Pointedly, I'm not in anyway against anyone who sees their earning it as a measurement of their contribution or creativity but they should realize that those who don't earn as much as they earn aren't in anyway below their perceived performance.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:08:24 PM

-snip-
I finally got enough merit to become Sr in recent weeks.
First, congratulations for your new ranking. When Hero? LOL

Reaching Legendary rank is not the end, knowledge must keep flowing and I believe every Legendary also needs to learn something new and about something to evolve.
Did you know that knowledge is actually something infinite? You may not have enough time to learn it. You can exploit many things depending on what you are interested in, say bitcoin.

I'd also probably say the same thing [achieving Legendary status isn't the end of the forum journey], it's just the highest rank to differentiate forum member rankings. At this point I'd also like to ask the OP, have the responses you've received so far been satisfactory?

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██