Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 12:54:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Teach Children Financial Education  (Read 459 times)
uchegod-21

Activity: 980
Merit: 609

BTC, a coin of today and tomorrow.

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 09:53:19 PM

Who are/is the right people/person to teach financial education?

The parents or the government?

The parents you are asking to teach the financial education are they financially educated? Are they properly taught the principles of money? Parents cannot give what they do not have and government don't want everyone to be financially educated so that they can still have poor followers who will obey every of their rules and laws. This is why they hardly teach the financial education in schools.

Even the government doesn't know all the updates in the financial education. Many of us in this forum are more financially educated than many people outside who claim to be.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Gallar

Activity: 658
Merit: 324

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 05:08:16 AM

it is important to teach children about managing finances, but it must be done slowly, little by little, do not immediately give a fairly complicated lesson,

because if children already know or know about finance thoroughly, it is feared that they will become very ambitious people.

therefore teach also about manners, behave well to others, and must learn to be humble.

because ethics is paramount.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 09:26:38 AM

I don't see anything difficult here which can be like a normal way we things our children how to ready and read multiplication tables. We don't need to relent but take the bold step to teach children how to save and financial education so that they can start learning about finally means of making money and how to save. We should do this and see the outcome that we will see so far.

In Saudi, some fathers not only teach their children financial education but they let them sell some stuff in the street to have an actual experience on how to make money. It is their way of teaching their kids to stand up on their own without relying on anyone when they get old and this is not an easy matter because some kids are raised differently and they don't know how to stand up on their own because they were raised by getting everything they want and when their parents are not around anymore, they will have a hard time catching with life. I really agreed about it to teach your children about financial education.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:15:03 AM

I don't see anything difficult here which can be like a normal way we things our children how to ready and read multiplication tables. We don't need to relent but take the bold step to teach children how to save and financial education so that they can start learning about finally means of making money and how to save. We should do this and see the outcome that we will see so far.

In Saudi, some fathers not only teach their children financial education but they let them sell some stuff in the street to have an actual experience on how to make money. It is their way of teaching their kids to stand up on their own without relying on anyone when they get old and this is not an easy matter because some kids are raised differently and they don't know how to stand up on their own because they were raised by getting everything they want and when their parents are not around anymore, they will have a hard time catching with life. I really agreed about it to teach your children about financial education.
Children first school is their home and first teacher is their mother/father, so yes parents should teach their children about finances and financial education. They should be given tasks to sell different things and to collect and save money.  This will develop sense of confidence and independence in them, they'll feel responsible and will learn about importance of money. Math should be improvised In their daily routine.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2022, 10:33:36 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2022, 05:31:47 PM by Lordhermes

Children first school is their home and first teacher is their mother/father, so yes parents should teach their children about finances and financial education. They should be given tasks to sell different things and to collect and save money.  This will develop sense of confidence and independence in them, they'll feel responsible and will learn about importance of money. Math should be improvised In their daily routine.
As the world changes, it is important to teach financial literacy to youngsters. Finance is a tool for personal growth. Since they are the nation's future, it is appropriate to start with them. It's crucial that they understand the worth and utility of money. Children must therefore be taught to be satisfied with the financial resources available to them.
mm2543363580

Activity: 952
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:52:46 PM

Pretty tough to be wanting parents to teach their children proper financial education, knowing that a lot of parents don't even know how to simply budget. Hence why it's necessary for financial education to start at ages 16 or so at school.
Well, as a parent, your teaching will not be effective because you should serve as a role model to your kids. Otherwise, they will also follow what they used to see from their own parents. Since kids these days are keen observers, then teachers and parents should always act the proper way so that the children will learn from them eventually particularly in wise spending and using of money so that they will come to understand the value of money.
the best point I have gained from this forum is to be very careful in teaching kids -- because it is very difficult to unteach them what you have made them learn.

Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 07:19:11 AM

Pretty tough to be wanting parents to teach their children proper financial education, knowing that a lot of parents don't even know how to simply budget. Hence why it's necessary for financial education to start at ages 16 or so at school.
Well, as a parent, your teaching will not be effective because you should serve as a role model to your kids. Otherwise, they will also follow what they used to see from their own parents. Since kids these days are keen observers, then teachers and parents should always act the proper way so that the children will learn from them eventually particularly in wise spending and using of money so that they will come to understand the value of money.
the best point I have gained from this forum is to be very careful in teaching kids -- because it is very difficult to unteach them what you have made them learn.

It's rightly said Action speaks louder than words, your kids will learn more from your actions than your words. Set an example for them by adapting to positive and good gestures. Children are excellent learners and keen observers they'll learn very quickly. Involve them in your finance dealings so they should feel independent and confident and they should learn to deal with their finances( in schools).

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bigmoodypigeon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 09:48:28 AM

Completely agree OP. I'm always disappointed at how few general life skills we learn at school. Difficult though as limited time so something would need to be cut but definitely think there should be more.
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 01:15:42 PM

I surmise that there will be some specific time and point
for teaching financial education to children. But the priority
I believe is to simply guide them properly in money matters
as they grow. I think there is no simple method to this
approach whether its in schools or at home, but that does
not mean it’s irrelevant to still nurture their minds about
financial matters. Its important to make them be aware of
the impact of monetary value in life and how much more
salient it is to even earn it later on. Mathematics was the first
subject I can recall that somehow introduced me about money
as a young child, it probably is still the same with todays
teaching standards in schools.
mm2543363580

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 09:30:13 PM

I surmise that there will be some specific time and point
for teaching financial education to children. But the priority
I believe is to simply guide them properly in money matters
as they grow. I think there is no simple method to this
approach whether its in schools or at home, but that does
not mean it’s irrelevant to still nurture their minds about
financial matters. Its important to make them be aware of
the impact of monetary value in life and how much more
salient it is to even earn it later on. Mathematics was the first
subject I can recall that somehow introduced me about money
as a young child, it probably is still the same with todays
teaching standards in schools.
Whatever you teach your kids - do it properly because they won't be able to unlearn it that easily
Also teaching them proper manners and proper etiquettes are also very important . I don't like kids misbehaving and yelling on the others

Masplanc

Activity: 798
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 06:50:25 PM

it's quite difficult to be able to teach children financial education from an early age because at that age they shouldn't be managing their own finances.. but basic knowledge about finances for teenagers should not be a problem.. and moreover, we also have to be able to manage our finances so that later these children can learn from how we manage our own finances, in addition to the basic knowledge they have gained
I think it may only be difficult for parents who don't have much knowledge financial education. Generally many people lack knowledge about financial education, some people are not aware they know nothing about it. Most people learn financial education by themselves by reading books and making research's.

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
mm2543363580

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 11:49:28 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2022, 01:18:54 AM by mm2543363580

it's quite difficult to be able to teach children financial education from an early age because at that age they shouldn't be managing their own finances.. but basic knowledge about finances for teenagers should not be a problem.. and moreover, we also have to be able to manage our finances so that later these children can learn from how we manage our own finances, in addition to the basic knowledge they have gained
I think it may only be difficult for parents who don't have much knowledge financial education. Generally many people lack knowledge about financial education, some people are not aware they know nothing about it. Most people learn financial education by themselves by reading books and making research's.
The best point I have learnt form this forum is to be very careful in teaching the kids anything - because it will be very hard for them to unlearn it.
I have told this to everyone at home and I started doing that too

Tallupooh

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 12:47:26 AM

Indeed, teaching money education to children today is indeed good. But when we teach it we must also have high and good advice. So that children in adulthood do not abuse money. We must instill a good personality about money. Such as learning to save from an early age, not wasting money for unclear interests, using money in a good way, and not being arrogant if you have a lot of money, also having to help each other, by giving a little money to those who are in trouble. Of course it would be great.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 01:22:04 PM

Money is strange stuff. Almost anything can be money. We have seen in history the even salt has been used as money at times. Money is a medium of exchange in bartering, there to make bartering easier and more widespread.

The point is that teaching children about money is really teaching them to trade things fairly. Even little children or year-old babies have the start of learning about money as they trade things with other little children.

If parents go the next step, and teach the children about money as a medium of exchange, and that this medium of exchange can be anything that the kids and their friends agree on, they will have taught the children the basics of money. The next thing that they need to teach is how to use money and trade honestly, and to keep from cheating each other.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
mm2543363580

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 02:48:38 PM

Money is strange stuff. Almost anything can be money. We have seen in history the even salt has been used as money at times. Money is a medium of exchange in bartering, there to make bartering easier and more widespread.

The point is that teaching children about money is really teaching them to trade things fairly. Even little children or year-old babies have the start of learning about money as they trade things with other little children.

If parents go the next step, and teach the children about money as a medium of exchange, and that this medium of exchange can be anything that the kids and their friends agree on, they will have taught the children the basics of money. The next thing that they need to teach is how to use money and trade honestly, and to keep from cheating each other.

Cool
I think that is a very good idea to teach you kid the finance at early age. My parents did not do that and they were not good in managing their finance
But that is OKie - we cannot blame our parents for all the things we fail at - at some point we should also take the accountability and learn on our own. And also teach our parents the things they have missed telling us.

BryaCull

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2022, 06:57:10 AM

Teaching children how to finance in life is one of heaviest duties that parents should do. In any developed or upper developing countries, young children today are living a pretty good life compared to those who live in uner-developed nations. Children are too young to understand the meaning of hard-earned money and it's very easy for them to take money for granted. Zero financial knowledge means a disaster for everyone, especially as they grow up. Learn how to manage finance/money is the key to a regular and comfortable life.
Frankolala

Activity: 742
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 12, 2022, 11:47:51 AM

Parents are the ones who are the first teachers to their lad this implies that kids starts learning from their parents before going to school. Therefore any challenge that a child will face in life that will affect his financial or mental stability should be taught be parents. The school will only teach you theory in business studies or financial account without the student putting it into practice waiting until he gets a job.

When parents teach their children at home about financial education they can put it into practice and you guide them on the right way to go about it. Making them work and get paid during  holidays, giving them money to keep for a long period of time. Ask them of their opinion some financial problems in the house and also tell them the solution.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 10:02:48 AM

Over the years,and now the percentage for education have increased massively and it is being taught in school mostly but the subject or topic FINANCIAL EDUCATION and how to go about it is muted.Why?? And I believe strongly that most rich have been able to bring up the topic at home and they expose it while they are on a round Table..
We are in a fast paced Global world now that everything is  changing rapidly,regardless financial education should be introduced as a topic or a knowledge to be empowered to the children while growing up.Like me.now,as a woman while bringing up kids..I'll make sure I give them the basic highlights of the knowledge on Financial education to my kids in order to groom their mindsets and everything so they will get the knowledge on how to tackle issues relating to that.
With this it will inculcate a nurtured desire and also financial stability and build them to be financially inclined from tender age.and I advice it should be utilised  and implemented.

I strongly agree that this lack of financial education is the biggest dilemma of the current ERA.
In this rapidly changing world, it should be mandatory that financial education should be made compulsory for all students.

len01

Activity: 1344
Merit: 585

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 02:54:46 PM

Over the years,and now the percentage for education have increased massively and it is being taught in school mostly but the subject or topic FINANCIAL EDUCATION and how to go about it is muted.Why?? And I believe strongly that most rich have been able to bring up the topic at home and they expose it while they are on a round Table..
We are in a fast paced Global world now that everything is  changing rapidly,regardless financial education should be introduced as a topic or a knowledge to be empowered to the children while growing up.Like me.now,as a woman while bringing up kids..I'll make sure I give them the basic highlights of the knowledge on Financial education to my kids in order to groom their mindsets and everything so they will get the knowledge on how to tackle issues relating to that.
With this it will inculcate a nurtured desire and also financial stability and build them to be financially inclined from tender age.and I advice it should be utilised  and implemented.

actually financial education is not silenced in schools but the task of teachers who teach in schools is only to provide basic theory about all subjects, except financial lessons.
because basically all of that is not the responsibility of the school to educate in detail about finances, but all of that is the duty of parents who educate their children to provide education directly with little actions such as saving etc.
so it is very difficult if parents expect all lessons to be in school education, because the real teachers for children are their own parents.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄