Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:56:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hosted mining service for Bitcoin Mining  (Read 285 times)
asic19 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 11:32:10 AM

I've been able to make a good profit on my Bitcoin investment over the last few years (Because I had been holding it since 2017 and sold it last year). I now have a few other altcoin investments and about $70k (roughly) set aside for mining. I've done my fair share of mining research and am looking for a hosted mining service where my miners can be online in a day or two. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you in advance.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2022, 01:52:12 PM

Looks interesting. Thanks, man.
Be careful it looks like a marketplace for selling miners but through online and it looks like it doesn't have any physical product so I believe it's a cloud mining site.

The website is not well-known here there is someone on the forum who mentions this check the link below and I tried to check the link and it ended Antivirus blocking it due to data leakage.
So be careful before you access their website and maybe they are collecting data from your PC like IP and do some hacking/hijacking attacks.

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305682.msg56271162#msg56271162

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zionodes

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 05:11:17 AM

Looks interesting. Thanks, man.
Be careful it looks like a marketplace for selling miners but through online and it looks like it doesn't have any physical product so I believe it's a cloud mining site.

The website is not well-known here there is someone on the forum who mentions this check the link below and I tried to check the link and it ended Antivirus blocking it due to data leakage.
So be careful before you access their website and maybe they are collecting data from your PC like IP and do some hacking/hijacking attacks.

- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5305682.msg56271162#msg56271162
Hello there!
We don't offer cloud mining services. Our main focus is on selling miners and providing hosted mining solutions. You can check out details of our Farms on our website, and read the reviews posted by our customers on Trustpilot. You could also look us up on Google and learn about our history and collaboration with ViaBTC. Make sure to conduct thorough research before making any decisions. Safe Mining!
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2022, 09:48:53 AM

Hello there!
We don't offer cloud mining services. Our main focus is on selling miners and providing hosted mining solutions. You can check out details of our Farms on our website, and read the reviews posted by our customers on Trustpilot. You could also look us up on Google and learn about our history and collaboration with ViaBTC. Make sure to conduct thorough research before making any decisions. Safe Mining!

Ok then? If it's not a cloud mining service where are your location and physical miner? Having a selfie of these miners with a fan sign make sure you use your current username as your fan sign.
If you can provide that thing I'm sure few people will trust you and about the trust pilot all reviews there can be easily manipulated we do not trust any reviews from them unless one of the users who gives a response/review is one of the trusted members here on the forum. Sorry but checking your website and some reviews can't convince me that you and your website are trusted.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Zionodes

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 07:19:22 AM

Hello there!

Ok then? If it's not a cloud mining service where are your location and physical miner? Having a selfie of these miners with a fan sign make sure you use your current username as your fan sign.
If you can provide that thing I'm sure few people will trust you and about the trust pilot all reviews there can be easily manipulated we do not trust any reviews from them unless one of the users who gives a response/review is one of the trusted members here on the forum. Sorry but checking your website and some reviews can't convince me that you and your website are trusted.
Hello!
As mentioned earlier, our main focus is on selling miners and providing hosted mining solutions. You can find a list of our farms on our website. We will, however, work to ensure that this profile is updated with relevant information, similar to what you have mentioned, as we are aware that there are many scammers out there. You could, however, join our Discord server and Telegram group to ask any questions you may have about Zionodes. Safe Mining!
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 09:48:38 AM

As mentioned earlier, our main focus is on selling miners and providing hosted mining solutions. You can find a list of our farms on our website.
I just checked your website and I found that some info is really lacking or ambiguous. For example, you stated you have a mining farm in Moldova, but there is no further info other than some short videos of low quality. No address, no contact etc. I also need to log in to view further. I think that's not really a good way to market your business (if it is legit).

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
2140labs

Activity: 7
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 03:39:53 PM

I built a listing service for North American bitcoin miner hosting companies. Launched a little less than a month ago and have almost 30 listings or so of hosting companies that currently have availability.

You can check it out here - https://hashbranch.com

I have a varying level of working relationships with some of the listings and that is growing as they continue to use the service. Happy to connect and help you go through the options on the market for hosting.

Take care.
mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 6363

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 08:45:25 PM

If you did a bit of browsing you would have stumbled upon my topic The risk of NOT actually owning your mining hardware, where you can see many theories and real-life examples of how terrible the idea of transferring the ownership of your miners to someone else, which is exactly what hosting is, there is always a good chance that things go south when the things you think you own are actually owned by someone else.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sledge0001

Activity: 582
Merit: 149

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 10:21:48 PM

Although not the cheapest out there from an energy cost perspective I am very happy with DelMarvaBlockchain.  https://delmarva.io/

They are in the US and have been nothing but honest, friendly and responsive since day 1.

Tell Matt I sent you!

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2509

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 26, 2022, 11:39:54 PM

Although not the cheapest out there from an energy cost perspective I am very happy with DelMarvaBlockchain.  https://delmarva.io/
They are in the US and have been nothing but honest, friendly and responsive since day 1.

Tell Matt I sent you!
Did a quick look at their site and do like most of what they show though their miner prices are way out of line with Bitmain's prices. The *most* part is the picture they have of a heavy power circuit breaker 'box' https://i0.wp.com/delmarva.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG-2954-scaled.jpg?resize=1536%2C2048&ssl=1
There is no way in hell that setup should have passed the electrical inspection... That plastic box does not stand a chance of surviving a short across any buses inside of it... Electrical distribution enclosures are designed and rated to contain and re-direct the huge explosive force that results from a major cross-phase fault.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
Sledge0001

Activity: 582
Merit: 149

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 11:55:03 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2022, 12:06:34 AM by Sledge0001

Did a quick look at their site and do like most of what they show though their miner prices are way out of line with Bitmain's prices. The *most* part is the picture they have of a heavy power circuit breaker 'box' https://i0.wp.com/delmarva.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/IMG-2954-scaled.jpg?resize=1536%2C2048&ssl=1
There is no way in hell that setup should have passed the electrical inspection... That plastic box does not stand a chance of surviving a short across any buses inside of it... Electrical distribution enclosures are designed and rated to contain and re-direct the huge explosive force that results from a major cross-phase fault.

Think you're looking at their one of their containers.

Jump on their telegram as they are showing incredible images of infrastructure going in and rapid growth.

Nobody claimed they were as big as many others but they are growing and are in the process of adding 2.6MW this week....

I'd pick them over Compass any day of the week and I'll stick by my recommendations.   Wink

To be clear I have no financial interest in their company I am however a customer of DelMarvaBlockchain.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 08:58:38 AM

I've been able to make a good profit on my Bitcoin investment over the last few years (Because I had been holding it since 2017 and sold it last year). I now have a few other altcoin investments and about $70k (roughly) set aside for mining. I've done my fair share of mining research and am looking for a hosted mining service where my miners can be online in a day or two. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Thank you in advance.

If you have your own mining equipment, just place it with a third-party provider providing services, if the tariff suits you, for example, in the nearest data center. However, if you are talking about cloud mining, then in this case you are very risky and in your place I would not do this, but this is my opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: