Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:08:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Choice of Username and people's perception  (Read 797 times)
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 25, 2022, 04:04:14 PM

2. Name in the Bitcointalk Forum.
No matter how good your username is on the Bitcointalk forum, it will not have any effect on your account, because the forum ranking is not determined by the username, without contributing well to the forum you will never rank up.
This forum does not look at the good and bad names of each user, the positive value here is the contribution to the forum.
Like I said before, it definitely does. The sub conscious of us isn't something we can turn off at a moments notice. There needs to be real effort made to avoid subconscious bias, and even then there's no guarantees. We're humans, and therefore we will always have some sort of bias.

The question would be how much it influences things, probably not all that much, and as I said before measuring that would be near impossible. Ultimately, due to not knowing how to measure it, and therefore no data it's really up to the user themselves. Although, most users probably didn't put a whole lot of thought into their usernames when registering. Most just use some sort of random generation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hyphen(-)

Activity: 798
Merit: 723

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 10:07:37 AM

The above quotes made me to understand that people still believe that your name has connection with your attitude and also made me to wonder whether I will have a chance to prove myself and be comfortable in this forum. Having bad name doesn't mean one is bad please.
You know how Unknown Gunmen has dealt with people from your community, which is why you get such feedback from your fellow community members; however, it doesn't mean anything because you use the opposite; they are just curious about your choice of name, I believe.
The Bitcointalk forum has nothing to do with your identity; many people come here with strange names, but what matters is what they contribute to the forum. It makes no difference what your name is; all that matters is that you give your all to the community.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2022, 10:08:21 PM

2. Name in the Bitcointalk Forum.
No matter how good your username is on the Bitcointalk forum, it will not have any effect on your account, because the forum ranking is not determined by the username, without contributing well to the forum you will never rank up.
This forum does not look at the good and bad names of each user, the positive value here is the contribution to the forum.
Like I said before, it definitely does. The sub conscious of us isn't something we can turn off at a moments notice. There needs to be real effort made to avoid subconscious bias, and even then there's no guarantees. We're humans, and therefore we will always have some sort of bias.

It definitely does, it can be subjective but  I believe firmly that usernames aren't generated randomly and given users. People chose usernames for themselves depending on their mindset to the forum or their particular mood when signing up in the forum.

To put the record straight, I might not be able to handout merits to a user whose username is Racist, Rapist, Pedophile etc. I will surely assume is who they are in the real world. I don't see any reason a conscious mind would choose a bad alias and expect to be treated as a Saint.

Although, most users probably didn't put a whole lot of thought into their usernames when registering. Most just use some sort of random generation.

This is correct and I have seen where some users said it. I read where Lovesmayfamilis said her username wasn't actually what she intended, but a typo produced an alias she love, now whenever I want to change my TV channel to "Lovebirdfamily" I'll remember her Grin.

Any of my friends that misbehaves I'll call them Little Mouse .

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16561

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 08:02:09 AM

I believe firmly that usernames aren't generated randomly
Loyce Valenzuela begs to differ Cheesy

People chose usernames for themselves depending on their mindset to the forum or their particular mood when signing up in the forum.
Don't underestimate the power of desperation, when all the good names are taken already.

To put the record straight, I might not be able to handout merits to a user whose username is Racist, Rapist, Pedophile etc.
What if it's in a language you don't speak? You wouldn't even know what the username means. Or how about someone named "THErapist"? Or "The Therapist"? Aren't we all racist at some level anyway?

I will surely assume is who they are in the real world.
What if they're called "grimreaper"? Usually, I assume a nickname is just that: a nickname.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 08:27:35 PM

People chose usernames for themselves depending on their mindset to the forum or their particular mood when signing up in the forum.
Don't underestimate the power of desperation, when all the good names are taken already.

I know that desperation when you want to sign up with LoyceV and it's taken; you will try LoyceY, taken also, LoyzeV also taken and you will end up taking "Evil Doer"  Grin

To put the record straight, I might not be able to handout merits to a user whose username is Racist, Rapist, Pedophile etc.
What if it's in a language you don't speak? You wouldn't even know what the username means. Or how about someone named "THErapist"? Or "The Therapist"? Aren't we all racist at some level anyway?

Oops! That's true.  Who knows I must have done it already. Language is a big barrier. For the case of Therapist, I'll assume it's Therapist even if the user insists that it is Therapist  Roll Eyes

I will surely assume is who they are in the real world.
What if they're called "grimreaper"? Usually, I assume a nickname is just that: a nickname.

Now you faulted all I said, I'll write theymos to change my username to "Devil" to have a taste of it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
examplens
Legendary

Merit: 3151

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 09:30:17 PM

My username was first created by rewriting what was suggested from the text box. I think I was creating an email address on Hotmail (a long time ago) and all my choices were already taken, so I just rewrote the hint and added some specific characters.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 4271

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2022, 11:03:49 AM

This is correct and I have seen where some users said it.

Are you kidding again? But I didn't write about a typo, like? It was done intentionally. I wrote that the nickname generator offered me several options, and I really didn’t care, since I was not going to linger here. Yes, and now I don't give a damn. 
If you still don’t believe that people sometimes don’t care what their nicknames are, then look at the bounty hunters, especially when accounts are registered in large numbers. Again, the nickname generator works with some letters inserted for uniqueness. Grin

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2022, 04:25:10 PM

The above quotes made me to understand that people still believe that your name has connection with your attitude and also made me to wonder whether I will have a chance to prove myself and be comfortable in this forum. Having bad name doesn't mean one is bad please.
I'm sure you've heard of the saying that "a tiger dies leaving its fangs behind, an elephant dies leaving its tusks behind but a human dies leaving their NAME behind".

but it is not a determinant / that makes you a good person or not but try to make your name remembered and you yourself make/shape your personality to be good and not damage your name.
for example the name Craig Steven Wright, I'm sure there are a lot of good people out there who have this name, but all the veterans on this forum know the owner of this name as someone who claims himself to be one-sided WP Bitcoin.

Don't stick to the NAME, you yourself have to make your name remembered as a good person!!!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

348Judah

Activity: 700
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 10:00:03 PM

The above quotes made me to understand that people still believe that your name has connection with your attitude and also made me to wonder whether I will have a chance to prove myself and be comfortable in this forum. Having bad name doesn't mean one is bad please

Even though it's been said that a book should not be judged by it cover while some says the fact that covers atimes give the book a good representation right before the reader as well, i want to refer to a quote as well that talks about name which we might be familiar with.

A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Proverbs 22:1

A name can be a true representation of whom you are without anyone asking because with mouth confession is made, why do you need to explain yourself of the name you bear to people when the name itself has done the introduction at first place, why giving yourself unnecessary stress in explaining your personalities, how long will you keep telling everyone that you're a good person and not a bad one due to the name you answer, why choosing it from the first place, also take a look at another quote that tells more about name

And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, Because I bare him with sorrow. 1 Chronicles 4:9

I will rather make use of the opportunities round about me in choosing a good name and save myself from unnecessary explanations, the forum does not choose or suggest you a username to bear, you decided what you want, but atimes don't you think given name works perfectly in one's life? of all names you intentionally choose to bear knowngunman just to begin the explanation of yourself as a good person,  it's your decision and choice but you could have choose right before now, but nevertheless i respect your decision.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Merit: 4110

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 11:04:37 PM

I think my point was, I don't think I'd actively be looking at usernames, but I can definitely see how someone might be subconsciously bias, and I think most of us are to some degree. I do think it's a bit of a problem if you're actively looking at usernames, and basing your perception of that username on that.

My username was first created by rewriting what was suggested from the text box. I think I was creating an email address on Hotmail (a long time ago) and all my choices were already taken, so I just rewrote the hint and added some specific characters.
This is like one of the most common ways someone generates a name. Whether it be hotmail, MSN or Xbox. These types of usernames are commonly used. Like I said, most of us don't put a whole lot of thought into the username creation process, mainly because the internet has been around a long time now, and unique usernames don't really exist. I've actually changed my username just because I didn't want to be associated with another user that had the same username. Not because they were bad or anything. That's when I came up with the solution of just going the really generic route of "Welsh". That basically prevented that issue, and didn't take a whole lot of my brain process.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:39:50 PM

It's worrisome that people use one's name to judge and conclude that one is a bad character. In my continent; Africa...
Seeing you mention Africa, instantly my instincts told me you were from Nigeria before I went ahead to read the parts where you mentioned in quotes some users from our local board. My instincts was from the recent happenings in the country and the security challenges where several atrocities have been attributed to unknowngunmen – UGM – for short. I reasoned anyone who could come up with such username won't be far from being a Nigerian. I'm right, then.

About the-not-so-good experience you said you had upon you entry in the local board and how your moniker allegedly sounded a wrong bell, don't take such experience to heart. I believe those brethren there were just catching cruise and didn't mean anything sinister. Usernames aren't to be taken seriously, anyway.

I have heard stories about children bearing good names such as John, Moses, David, Jacob, Joseph etc involving in robbery and rape cases and all sorts of vices.
That reminds me of what I learnt in school years ago – What's in a name? There's another that posited that nothing has a meaning except that which man posits it to mean. By the way, what makes you think those names are even good names? Come to think of it, those names were mere common Jewish names. I've read several discussions on that online and on how they weren't christian names and I believe that to be true.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Razmirraz

Activity: 1260
Merit: 401

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 06:22:35 AM

I'm sure you've heard of the saying that "a tiger dies leaving its fangs behind, an elephant dies leaving its tusks behind but a human dies leaving their NAME behind".
The intent and purpose of the saying is for real life, but it does not rule out that it can be applied on the Bitcointalk forum. Wherever we stand, we must always provide benefits to others so that you are always remembered when you are gone or have left the forum. It doesn't matter if someone uses a forum name that has nothing to do with their life or just uses a user name (Hello, Mmmhh, etc).
The forum does not see how good the name used on the account is, what the forum needs is how much you contribute while you are here, that's what makes you always remembered for giving a lot of education and knowledge to other users.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 11:18:56 AM

The forum does not see how good the name used on the account is, what the forum needs is how much you contribute while you are here, that's what makes you always remembered for giving a lot of education and knowledge to other users.
Contribution is an initiative, you are not required to have it but you must have the knowledge to be here as one of the users who are expected to help other users. But you're right, username is just a name that shouldn't be a benchmark of how much knowledge you have on this forum, in the end it's just a name.

_BlackStar is just a name, but this name has inspired me to have a great journey in this forum even though I am not yet worthy of being named a contributor to anyone and to anything else compared to you and others.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Note3

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 04:27:27 AM

Having bad name doesn't mean one is bad please.
Agree, so also having a good name doesn't mean a good person but often name is the first factors of people judge us, but mostly the tendency to be the wrong assessment
For the forum username, many choose based on like.
I chose this username because I really liked Android Samsung and really wanted to have it
inthelongrun

Activity: 1736
Merit: 593

The Martian Child

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 05:45:58 AM

I also didn't think of anything when creating my username. Some people told me that I need to have an account here in Bitcointalk if I want to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies because there are too many scams and misleading sources everywhere. And that this forum is founded by bitcoin's founder itself and people like Vitalik and other coin developers are here. I wish though that my username started with a capital letter.

And usernames are nothing to be perceived nor judged. But maybe I can think of something if a username is about hatred, racism, and extreme violence.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 05:13:13 PM

The intent and purpose of the saying is for real life, but it does not rule out that it can be applied on the Bitcointalk forum. Wherever we stand, we must always provide benefits to others so that you are always remembered when you are gone or have left the forum. It doesn't matter if someone uses a forum name that has nothing to do with their life or just uses a user name (Hello, Mmmhh, etc).

that's very true, your name (or your account) is remembered because of the contribution you make to those around you, in this forum, there are many strange and funny account names but have great contributions and are accounts with extraordinary posts.
but you also have to recognize your own ability, you don't need to force yourself to be able to make a big contribution, just don't commit fraud and plagiarism, I think it's enough to protect your good name (your account reputation).

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

qwertyup23

Activity: 2226
Merit: 786

View Profile
October 11, 2022, 04:44:57 PM

that's very true, your name (or your account) is remembered because of the contribution you make to those around you, in this forum, there are many strange and funny account names but have great contributions and are accounts with extraordinary posts.
but you also have to recognize your own ability, you don't need to force yourself to be able to make a big contribution, just don't commit fraud and plagiarism, I think it's enough to protect your good name (your account reputation).

Overall, the name of a person would almost become irrelevant and immaterial given that he/she has contributed so much to the forum. There are lots of people here in this forum where their names are somehow weird and alien- like sometimes it is filled with numbers and letters but they become so much irrelevant due to the work they have provided.

A person who judges someone quickly just because their initial impression stemmed from the username is also the same person who would most likely contribute nothing to the forum. Do not worry, OP- this forum is truly forgiving as people will based their perceptions depending on your overall contribution and courtesy in this forum.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 29, 2022, 11:22:58 AM

Well, though you have a point I think it is important to say that when you read a username such as Dic3L0v3r it does make the mind wonder as to the logic applied by the user when he created that alt-account  Grin

Overall, the name of a person would almost become irrelevant and immaterial given that he/she has contributed so much to the forum. There are lots of people here in this forum where their names are somehow weird and alien- like sometimes it is filled with numbers and letters but they become so much irrelevant due to the work they have provided.

A person who judges someone quickly just because their initial impression stemmed from the username is also the same person who would most likely contribute nothing to the forum. Do not worry, OP- this forum is truly forgiving as people will based their perceptions depending on your overall contribution and courtesy in this forum.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Mr.right85

Activity: 896
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2022, 11:20:53 PM

They also say: "You only have one chance to make a first impression" Wink
This is incredible! It's funny how you justify and deny most of my points Grin it's shows that you're a legend not only by Forum rank but by wisdom. However, I will agree to disagree with this particular quote. First impressions are mostly likely to be faked just as the name implies. It's to create impression for the first time and what what follows next is to exhibit their real character. I personally don't feel impressed by first encounter.
How about first impression on an anonymous crypto platform or forum such as this. Where when you blow it, you just might not have a second chance and on the event that you do, you would have a piece of you taken away!

On the bitcointalk, we've got the DTs to pin some errors and miss deeds that raises a flag which functions against you on what ever you might be affiliated with.

As simple as the act of choosing a username would be, picking a username that would put users in the line of wanting you to have to prove yourself everytime doesn't feel like a good one.
You don't be in the way and then hope to get out. Just don't be there!

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1508
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 08:10:20 PM

this is a topic that hasn't been discussed in a while but I still think it's interesting!

there is a great Russian female sniper who has become my idol until now, Lyudmila Pavlichenko, she is a great woman who accidentally discovered her talent and potential as the greatest sniper in history, she inspired me to create the name for this account, when I first read her life story I found it accidentally, in almost every war game I played, I put the name Ludmilla.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: