Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:42:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with the best Asic mining  (Read 330 times)
Harchive (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 05:51:14 PM
Merited by Trx3 (2), philipma1957 (1), Maliceprime (1)

I am looking for the best asic miner I can order online, brand new and with 1500$ max price per one, I want two, I've seen Avalon and Bitmain with 50+ TH to 60+TH but I want to know which are safer for a newbie to avoid buying problematic one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 2524

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
September 22, 2022, 10:23:52 PM

Without a doubt the Canaan Avalons are more reliable plus Canaan has stock of them in the US so there is no added Import duty to their price when you order directly from them. https://shop.canaan.io

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2022, 10:42:57 PM

I am looking for the best asic miner I can order online, brand new and with 1500$ max price per one, I want two, I've seen Avalon and Bitmain with 50+ TH to 60+TH but I want to know which are safer for a newbie to avoid buying problematic one.
Bitmain doesn't have units with a price of $1500  or below, the current cheapest available units right now from Bitmain is s19 pro with a price of $1900.
So you don't have any other option than buying units from Canaan as suggested above the available cheapest unit they have is 1126 pro with a price of $882.

What do you mean you want two units? Do you mean that if you want 2 units with a maximum price of $1500 then you have around $3000 budget?
If yes then you can have 3 units with that amount with their cheapest unit(1126pro) from Canaan.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Harchive (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:13:15 PM

Without a doubt the Canaan Avalons are more reliable plus Canaan has stock of them in the US so there is no added Import duty to their price when you order directly from them. https://shop.canaan.io
This is canaan official website I presume?
Harchive (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 04:42:31 PM

Bitmain doesn't have units with a price of $1500  or below, the current cheapest available units right now from Bitmain is s19 pro with a price of $1900.
So you don't have any other option than buying units from Canaan as suggested above the available cheapest unit they have is 1126 pro with a price of $882.

What do you mean you want two units? Do you mean that if you want 2 units with a maximum price of $1500 then you have around $3000 budget?
If yes then you can have 3 units with that amount with their cheapest unit(1126pro) from Canaan.
Thanks for the reply I plan to buy just two first and probably buy one more later, thanks for your reply.
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 05:22:36 PM

This is canaan official website I presume?
Yes it is their miner sales channel.
The main company site is https://canaan.io/ where you can also look into their AI products.

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2022, 08:13:17 PM

Since a certain cloud mining site ad will be no doubt be deleted by the mods, the key line from that ad is
I have the solution for you. By the way, you won't like this solution. Instead of looking for the best asis mining to buy, I would advise you to invest that money in a mining site
BULLSHIT! >99.9% of cloud 'mining' sites are Ponzi scams and have nothing to do with 'investing'. Stay far far away from ANY of them!. Period.

mikeywith
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 6367

be constructive or S.T.F.U

View Profile
September 24, 2022, 07:53:41 PM

See in the past, I would tell you to buy Avalons instead of Whatsminer or Antminer, but this no longer holds true, with the current generation of miner and as far as robustness goes it's Whatsminer > Bitmain and lastly Avalon, I follow failure rates provided by miners on various places and Avalons seem to have a very crappy PSU quality, It can be as bad as 50% failure rate in the first 4 months.

If it's Avalon vs any Bitmain 17 series, then, of course, I'd go for Avalon, but the 19 series is a lot more robust. Then you also have Whatsminer, Avalon is the cheapest per terahash for the same efficiency class, and honestly, that is for a reason.

But why cap yourself at 1500$, why not get the S19 pro for 1.9k from Bitmain, brand new, 100th, it will probably be a lot cheaper than any Avalon or Whatsminer out there, and you get a 30% discount coupon so the average cost for 3 miners will be around $1500 per miner, and then don't forget to add duty and tarrif fees which can be as high as 25% if you are in the U.S.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bitcoin95

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 02:30:41 PM

Since a certain cloud mining site ad will be no doubt be deleted by the mods, the key line from that ad is
I have the solution for you. By the way, you won't like this solution. Instead of looking for the best asis mining to buy, I would advise you to invest that money in a mining site
BULLSHIT! >99.9% of cloud 'mining' sites are Ponzi scams and have nothing to do with 'investing'. Stay far far away from ANY of them!. Period.
Seriously? I know cloud mining isn't great but never thought there was so much scam here...
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 03:26:02 PM
Merited by NotFuzzyWarm (1)

Seriously? I know cloud mining isn't great but never thought there was so much scam here...

Cloud mining is not worth investing why? Because you don't actually own mining units instead you are investing in a Cloud mining site that you didn't know if they actually have a physical miner.
Are you promoting one of the Cloud mining sites? I'm one of the victims of those scheme I wait for almost a month to withdraw them but in the end, you can't able to withdraw your mine BTC. Almost all Cloud mining sites are using the same scheme.
It would be much better if you buy or own an ASIC unit because it is safe than investing in any Cloud mining sites.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 09:05:30 AM

Indeed, this is the case in the vast majority of cases, this is just a ponzi scheme and nothing more, you are just likely to lose your money with a 100% probability, so do not believe their colorful prospectuses about passive income, everything that you do not control does not belong to you.
Tsub

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 03:05:07 AM

Thanks for the reply I plan to buy just two first and probably buy one more later, thanks for your reply.

Why would you focus on that level?  To learn about mining and experiment?  You can do that cheaper.  Plus, you need to watch your j/Th (joules per Terahash) ratio so that this doesn't end up costing you money given energy prices.

Efficiency is the name of the game over time.  If you plan on running them a while, remember, low efficiency is like buying a cheap truck and paying for that every time you have to fill up the tank.  That initial savings catches up with you quick over time.

Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 558

View Profile
October 19, 2022, 11:52:19 AM

Why would you focus on that level?  To learn about mining and experiment?  You can do that cheaper.  Plus, you need to watch your j/Th (joules per Terahash) ratio so that this doesn't end up costing you money given energy prices.

Efficiency is the name of the game over time.  If you plan on running them a while, remember, low efficiency is like buying a cheap truck and paying for that every time you have to fill up the tank.  That initial savings catches up with you quick over time.
The old hardware like Antminer S7 already out of stock and you can only buy the second product from someone, since he doesn't want to follow complicated way, so he can get scammed if he doesn't have any experience. Canaan 1126 pro is a new hardware and easy for him to bought, more over he does have a budget to buy it.

But I agree he wouldn't get any profit if his country has high electricity cost, I think nowadays it's hard to make profit by solo mining if you don't have many good ASIC miners.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2022, 11:09:54 PM

The old hardware like Antminer S7 already out of stock and you can only buy the second product from someone, since he doesn't want to follow complicated way, so he can get scammed if he doesn't have any experience. Canaan 1126 pro is a new hardware and easy for him to bought, more over he does have a budget to buy it.

But I agree he wouldn't get any profit if his country has high electricity cost, I think nowadays it's hard to make profit by solo mining if you don't have many good ASIC miners.
Are you just suggesting s7? Or are you just explaining?
Because I never heard that he mention s7 and it's too dumb if you buy an s7 that consumed 1300w with 4th/s s9 would be much better it can get 13th/s with the same power.

Anyway, the 1126 pro price is now dropped to $768 it's always the best time to buy ASIC units in the Bearish market.

And take note about solo mining most of the miners only do solo mining for lottery not for profit unless you own a pool or if you have a huge mining farm.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hymperion

Activity: 560
Merit: 456

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 10:46:14 AM

Anyway, the 1126 pro price is now dropped to $768 it's always the best time to buy ASIC units in the Bearish market.

Where can you find that price?
NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 04:10:12 PM

Where can you find that price?
Um, at Canaan's offiical sales site...  Roll Eyes
https://shop.canaan.io/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: