Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What can we expect from this statement of Michal Slayer..  (Read 404 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1750
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 04:01:41 AM

https://news.yahoo.com/bitcoin-could-return-68-000-135232771.html

Recently i came across this post Michael Saylor says Bitcoin could return to $68,000 within 4 years and hit $500,000 in the next decade..

The time line of 4 years seems very long... What's your opinion regarding this statement

I don't believe that Bitcoin will be worth $68,000 but $500,000 in a decade is totally possible. I see it more as a store of value similar to Gold and Silver. As we approach the law of diminishing returns in terms of Bitcoin mining, we may need to add some other goodies to the blockchain. Although it's hard to see how this will turn out when Bitcoin is famous for its immutability. With that said, I am still bullish on Bitcoin over the long term as it has shown incredible resilience in the face of adversity and I am confident that the community will find the best way to overcome some of these barriers and bring in more people. Let's prepare for this crypto revolution.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 07:09:57 PM

https://news.yahoo.com/bitcoin-could-return-68-000-135232771.html

Recently i came across this post Michael Saylor says Bitcoin could return to $68,000 within 4 years and hit $500,000 in the next decade.
The "Bitcoin returning to $68,000 within 4 years" prediction is a very safe prediction. To be frank, Bitcoin staying at that price in the next four years would be after it must've done a fresh ATH that will surpass what it did in 2021. Four years from now will be 2026 and that should be two years after another Bitcoin halving. Every halving and post halving years have shown that Bitcoin would cap its previous ATH. $68k was for 2021, next halving in 2024 will be way above that; hopefully.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 08:48:04 PM

It's clear that people are not entirely sure on what to do, and I understand that because after all we are talking about something that is risky here, it's our money and that is not something we can part very quickly. However, at the same time it's so easy for some newbies to see these type of people and invest accordingly, which is something I will never understand, it never made sense to me at all.

I am not saying do not listen to him, he has invested billions into bitcoin so there must be some truth in what he says, even if it is not a fact and it may not go up, at least he truly does believe it will, because why would he invest so much otherwise. However, still be careful about it when investing.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 08:51:32 PM

It was proven that there's no accurate prediction when it comes to Bitcoin. I believe that as history tells it.
So, would you believe one guy that says Bitcoin will go here and there this time and that time. I guess not or should not.
Most investors want the bigger number especially when you are a bag holder. Creating a hype is their priority so they can take advantage of the pump, sell it and then buy back when the value sinks. It's all business for them.

Definitely, no one can precisely tell what will be the future price of bitcoin 5 or 10 years from now, what we hear every time are pure speculations, and Michael is not an exception. However, I believe $68k will not only be achieved in 4 years, but most likely higher than that. But if the market will stay dumping the whole time, maybe Michael may be right in his own price prediction.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 09:07:11 PM

I don't believe that Bitcoin will be worth $68,000 but $500,000 in a decade is totally possible. I see it more as a store of value similar to Gold and Silver. As we approach the law of diminishing returns in terms of Bitcoin mining, we may need to add some other goodies to the blockchain. Although it's hard to see how this will turn out when Bitcoin is famous for its immutability. With that said, I am still bullish on Bitcoin over the long term as it has shown incredible resilience in the face of adversity and I am confident that the community will find the best way to overcome some of these barriers and bring in more people. Let's prepare for this crypto revolution.
Do you know that Bitcoin government does not have influence on bitcoin and secondly, bitcoin technology and adoption is still going on, i believe that if bitcoin survive this 2022 bearish season, it will be of surprise how the increment is going to take place in 2023, because i understand that the more the Bitcoin is running to any year the More people and investors is going to queue up to its investment, so therefore i believe that theirs every possibility that leads bitcoin to such price, if more investors comes in.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
lixer

Activity: 2520
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 09:22:50 PM

Any analysis of Bitcoin increment without a cogent reason and source is not reliable, bitcoin can get increase if it have much demand, someone can make the correction of bitcoin by investing money and with that bitcoin can be increase in the market. So i don't believe on exaggeration, assumptions and prediction, because i believe on my personal theory, in bitcoin
But, even if the predictors came up with their own source I think there's still no guarantee's that it will came into reality. The demand in btc is still there and will continue the longer we go so $69k is pretty possible but I don't think it will take us 4 years to get there. A correction is when the price falls by some percent. It's not easy for some average guy to correct the price of btc but that job is being done by the whales due to their power.

We know when the prediction is exaggerated so we won't likely believe on it but it's possible for us to believe in some predictions which are realistic because our predictions are also similar or close to that.

Wiwo

Activity: 1064
Merit: 698

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2022, 09:33:15 PM

$68k within 4 years is a safe bet.. its like saying tomorrow the sun will rise

though its not pushing any boundaries of going to exaggerated amounts. so its not like he is suggesting a foolish pump and dump this year

in essence its no news.. and requires no drama
Hey frankly you are right bro, it is better to push towards an achievable price and a price range of $68k in 4 years looks to me like a sure bet on Bitcoin price for the long term. 4 years is a good space of time and there is a high assurance that Bitcoin will surpass that price it is better and more peaceful to set an achievable price range and not speculate for a short-time pump Bitcoin price that looks impossible to achieve in a short time-based.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 697

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 27, 2022, 09:35:43 PM

Any analysis of Bitcoin increment without a cogent reason and source is not reliable, bitcoin can get increase if it have much demand, someone can make the correction of bitcoin by investing money and with that bitcoin can be increase in the market. So i don't believe on exaggeration, assumptions and prediction, because i believe on my personal theory, in bitcoin
But, even if the predictors came up with their own source I think there's still no guarantee's that it will came into reality. The demand in btc is still there and will continue the longer we go so $69k is pretty possible but I don't think it will take us 4 years to get there. A correction is when the price falls by some percent. It's not easy for some average guy to correct the price of btc but that job is being done by the whales due to their power.

We know when the prediction is exaggerated so we won't likely believe on it but it's possible for us to believe in some predictions which are realistic because our predictions are also similar or close to that.
Theirs no prediction of Bitcoin that have fifty five percent (%55) assured, because everyone is exaggerating, so you can wake from sleep now and the price of Bitcoin changes, so it's possible that the price acceleration is not dependable by us, or our prediction, because from my understanding of cryptocurrency and especially bitcoin price, we don't have to make over emphasis of the price. If the demand of bitcoins is higher by the supply, it will surprise you that the price can reach five hundred ($500) within short space of time.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1337

View Profile
September 29, 2022, 02:53:29 AM

Hey frankly you are right bro, it is better to push towards an achievable price and a price range of $68k in 4 years looks to me like a sure bet on Bitcoin price for the long term. 4 years is a good space of time and there is a high assurance that Bitcoin will surpass that price it is better and more peaceful to set an achievable price range and not speculate for a short-time pump Bitcoin price that looks impossible to achieve in a short time-based.
While the prediction being made by Saylor is basically in a time frame and a range which basically guarantees it will happen and it should not be controversial at all, I still think it is important that it was made, newbies may believe that bitcoin reaching 69k was an one-off event and this is not true, we will reach that price again, it is just that it will take some time for all the circumstances to align themselves so we can see those levels once again.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: