Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:44:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to expel Russia from the UN  (Read 753 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 01:59:59 PM

If Russia wasn't limited by the stupidity of the UN, she might be able to get something done.

Cool

Yes, only Russia is acting smart, all other members of the UN are stupid. You would have to move to another planet, all Russians on planet Earth do not understand you and therefore they hate you.

Russians don't know me. But they know you. They don't hate you, though. They simply laugh a little.

Members of the UN who placed the sanctions on Russia... what were they thinking? What is really going on? The sanctions were there to weaken Russia. But they only made her stronger.

The Russian delegate to the UN has an exceptionally difficult job. He has to keep a straight face (keep from laughing all over the place) while listening to the UN madness.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 04:52:20 PM

If Russia wasn't limited by the stupidity of the UN, she might be able to get something done.

Cool

Yes, only Russia is acting smart, all other members of the UN are stupid. You would have to move to another planet, all Russians on planet Earth do not understand you and therefore they hate you.

Russians don't know me. But they know you. They don't hate you, though. They simply laugh a little.

Members of the UN who placed the sanctions on Russia... what were they thinking? What is really going on? The sanctions were there to weaken Russia. But they only made her stronger.

The Russian delegate to the UN has an exceptionally difficult job. He has to keep a straight face (keep from laughing all over the place) while listening to the UN madness.

Cool

I would be very grateful if you would give an example, stating that the Russians laugh a little at me. It's very interesting to hear it or see it happen. I think that Russians today are not laughing at all. However, you seem to know better. I'm looking forward to it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 04:59:09 PM

Cool

I would be very grateful if you would give an example, stating that the Russians laugh a little at me. It's very interesting to hear it or see it happen. I think that Russians today are not laughing at all. However, you seem to know better. I'm looking forward to it.

Did you ever notice that most of the things you give as examples in what you write, are other things you wrote?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Mate2237

Activity: 756
Merit: 593

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2022, 09:20:48 PM

Any honest country wouldn't be part of the UN. What's the matter with Russia that they are hanging in there so long? A little leverage, maybe. But is it worth it? The UN, one of the most corrupt, useless organizations in the world... designed to fool people of participating countries into the idea that there is good in working evil together.

Cool

No Country, Nation, State or Institution is corruption free in the world. Yes UN is corrupt because of the world politics that is involved in the organisation. But upon all the corrupt practices in in the organization UN still does a good work for stable world order and peaceful co-existence in the world market.

Russia would have stopped the war by seen that Ukrain is not up to their level of power contest. I did not say what Russia did is bad because I noticed that Russia is also trying to create bipolar system which USA might not agree with them. Russia is trying to maintain the communist society which I also like it.

Russia should cease fire... we need peace. Let peace reign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 09:38:16 PM

Any honest country wouldn't be part of the UN. What's the matter with Russia that they are hanging in there so long? A little leverage, maybe. But is it worth it? The UN, one of the most corrupt, useless organizations in the world... designed to fool people of participating countries into the idea that there is good in working evil together.

Cool

No Country, Nation, State or Institution is corruption free in the world. Yes UN is corrupt because of the world politics that is involved in the organisation. But upon all the corrupt practices in in the organization UN still does a good work for stable world order and peaceful co-existence in the world market.

Russia would have stopped the war by seen that Ukrain is not up to their level of power contest. I did not say what Russia did is bad because I noticed that Russia is also trying to create bipolar system which USA might not agree with them. Russia is trying to maintain the communist society which I also like it.

Russia should cease fire... we need peace. Let peace reign.

But look at the nations of Europe around Russia. How many of them are NATO nations? Loads.

Does Russia have an organization like Nato that it has spread around the US? No.

So, who is the aggressor? The one who can advertise the most. US media says Russia bad, bad, bad; US/Nato good, good, good. People don't even look or think. They simply believe the media.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 06:03:25 AM

But look at the nations of Europe around Russia. How many of them are NATO nations? Loads.

Does Russia have an organization like Nato that it has spread around the US? No.

So, who is the aggressor? The one who can advertise the most. US media says Russia bad, bad, bad; US/Nato good, good, good. People don't even look or think. They simply believe the media.

Cool

If the NATO organization had not been created, then Europe would fall under the influence of Moscow. NATO is a roof for democratic Europe from Russia as an invading empire, which Reagan called the Evil Empire for a reason. If, after the fall of the communist regime, the West still hoped that the Russian people would choose a democratic path of development, then this was a big mistake, and I hope that now there is a chance to correct this mistake by ridding the World of the monster from the era of lizards. The Russian people with their relic worldview will certainly pay for all the Evil that comes from them and will pay with their beloved empire..
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 11:41:30 PM

Cool

If the NATO organization had not been created, then Europe would fall under the influence of Moscow. NATO is a roof for democratic Europe from Russia as an invading empire, which Reagan called the Evil Empire for a reason. If, after the fall of the communist regime, the West still hoped that the Russian people would choose a democratic path of development, then this was a big mistake, and I hope that now there is a chance to correct this mistake by ridding the World of the monster from the era of lizards. The Russian people with their relic worldview will certainly pay for all the Evil that comes from them and will pay with their beloved empire..
I dont know why people come up with such crazy ideas - there is so much trouble already have been created in the world due to the senctions and now do we really want to expel Russia from UN? that is so insane

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 12:38:22 AM

Cool

Here is where you are missing it. There are two kinds of invasion:
1. Forceful, with military and armaments;
2. Free trade, that is so good that nobody can resist.

Russia was doing #2, until the US did #1 against Russia - the US using Ukraine - starting in 2014.

Russia simply followed the US #1 activity with activity similar to #1, to protect itself and its people.

The reason why the US did the #1 is, Russia wound up being better at #2, and the US was losing money and trade.

Russia is simply defending itself and its people against the military advances made by the US as the US supplies Ukraine with troops and armament.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 05:49:15 AM

Cool

Russia was doing #2, until the US did #1 against Russia - the US using Ukraine - starting in 2014.

Russia simply followed the US #1 activity with activity similar to #1, to protect itself and its people.

The reason why the US did the #1 is, Russia wound up being better at #2, and the US was losing money and trade.

Russia is simply defending itself and its people against the military advances made by the US as the US supplies Ukraine with troops and armament.

Cool

Russia attacked Ukraine, ruined itself. She can't escape retribution. For the Evil created by Russia, the payment will be high. She will pay with the empire.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 01:51:05 PM

Cool

Cool

Russia attacked Ukraine, ruined itself. She can't escape retribution. For the Evil created by Russia, the payment will be high. She will pay with the empire.

The Soviet Union broke down in 1991. It was probably Russia's fault for being so heavy handed against people for many decades before. After all, it was mostly Russia that was the backbone of the Soviet Union.

So, all these nations got their freedom. Russia let them have their freedom. The fact that the US didn't take Russia over right at the fall of the USSR, shows that Russia had strength... strength that could have been used against many of these nations to take them back into a new USSR.

What did Ukraine do with her freedom? She turned it over to other countries. By 2014 Ukraine had turned so much of her freedom over to the US that the US was able to pull off a coup in the Ukraine government. The US took Ukraine over with that coup.

The people of Ukraine didn't want the coup. And it wasn't Russia that took them over. The US simply used a different kind of warfare - indirect, inside-government, warfare - than military warfare to take them over.

But it was Russia's fault, of course. Russia could have gone in their and stopped the US takeover of Ukraine back in 2014. But Russia didn't... because Ukraine wanted her freedom, and Russia was simply showing Ukraine that she, Ukraine, wasn't ready for freedom, because now she is a slave to the US.

When it started becoming too dangerous for Russia to have a US slave right next door, and when the Ukraine/slave started harming Russian people, Russia simply brought out into the open what the US was doing all along. That's what the Russian invasion was doing.

The US was using the Ukraine for a gun. The US was using its Ukrainian gun to shoot at Russia. Russia simply went in there to take the gun away from the US... so that the Ukrainian people could continue in their freedom. So far, Russia has released about 20% of the Ukrainian lands from US control. And, most of the people of those released area's are on Russia's side.

As long as the US maintains a Soviet-like fist-hold on the world's financial system, this war will last. So far, the US is only making Russia stronger by the silly things she (the US) is trying to do.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 02:50:59 PM

Cool

Cool

The Soviet Union broke down in 1991. It was probably Russia's fault for being so heavy handed against people for many decades before. After all, it was mostly Russia that was the backbone of the Soviet Union.

So, all these nations got their freedom. Russia let them have their freedom. The fact that the US didn't take Russia over right at the fall of the USSR, shows that Russia had strength... strength that could have been used against many of these nations to take them back into a new USSR.

What did Ukraine do with her freedom? She turned it over to other countries. By 2014 Ukraine had turned so much of her freedom over to the US that the US was able to pull off a coup in the Ukraine government. The US took Ukraine over with that coup.

The people of Ukraine didn't want the coup. And it wasn't Russia that took them over. The US simply used a different kind of warfare - indirect, inside-government, warfare - than military warfare to take them over.

But it was Russia's fault, of course. Russia could have gone in their and stopped the US takeover of Ukraine back in 2014. But Russia didn't... because Ukraine wanted her freedom, and Russia was simply showing Ukraine that she, Ukraine, wasn't ready for freedom, because now she is a slave to the US.

When it started becoming too dangerous for Russia to have a US slave right next door, and when the Ukraine/slave started harming Russian people, Russia simply brought out into the open what the US was doing all along. That's what the Russian invasion was doing.

The US was using the Ukraine for a gun. The US was using its Ukrainian gun to shoot at Russia. Russia simply went in there to take the gun away from the US... so that the Ukrainian people could continue in their freedom. So far, Russia has released about 20% of the Ukrainian lands from US control. And, most of the people of those released area's are on Russia's side.

As long as the US maintains a Soviet-like fist-hold on the world's financial system, this war will last. So far, the US is only making Russia stronger by the silly things she (the US) is trying to do.

Cool

Lies and nonsense, as the St. Petersburg gangster Putin likes to say. If the US wanted to take over Russia, they would have done it in 1990. But they are not an aggressive country, unlike Russia. Nothing will save Russia now. The world will finally get rid of the relic empire forever.
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2022, 03:49:25 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Lies and nonsense, as the St. Petersburg gangster Putin likes to say. If the US wanted to take over Russia, they would have done it in 1990. But they are not an aggressive country, unlike Russia. Nothing will save Russia now. The world will finally get rid of the relic empire forever.

I wish it was that easy.

I suspect this conventional war will continue until at least 2024/2025. The casualties on both sides will grow exponentially as this war
progresses into Russian territory as sooner or later Russia will unintentionally or intentionally attack a NATO country.

At least 3-5 million Russian men will need to be killed for this war to end, IMHO.

That is if they don't use nukes. If they do, all bets are off, and the war will end rather quickly, with 100+ times more casualties worldwide.

Either way, the Russian empire (or Russian nation, if there is such a thing) will be no more when this thing is done.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 07:17:21 PM

I wish it was that easy.

I suspect this conventional war will continue until at least 2024/2025. The casualties on both sides will grow exponentially as this war
progresses into Russian territory as sooner or later Russia will unintentionally or intentionally attack a NATO country.

At least 3-5 million Russian men will need to be killed for this war to end, IMHO.

That is if they don't use nukes. If they do, all bets are off, and the war will end rather quickly, with 100+ times more casualties worldwide.

Either way, the Russian empire (or Russian nation, if there is such a thing) will be no more when this thing is done.

Time to kick the UN out of Russia. Now, Kiev and Zelensky's offices get hammered. All you civilians, keep on trusting Zelensky (the US) and stay in the Ukraine and die.

https://mynews.one/breaking-bombers-airbourne-russian-forces-are-massing-on-the-belarus-ukraine-border-explosions-in-kyiv-zelensky-office-destroyed/

Cool

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 10, 2022, 09:42:14 PM

I wish it was that easy.

Time to kick the UN out of Russia. Now, Kiev and Zelensky's offices get hammered. All you civilians, keep on trusting Zelensky (the US) and stay in the Ukraine and die.

https://mynews.one/breaking-bombers-airbourne-russian-forces-are-massing-on-the-belarus-ukraine-border-explosions-in-kyiv-zelensky-office-destroyed/

Cool
I read somewhere - it's good to mind one's own business.
Earlier the whole EU jumped in others affair and they are facing serious consequences - now they want to start all over again, hence proved, if you dig hole for other you surly fall in it yourself.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:57:31 AM

The UN resolution condemning Russia showed the attitude of the world community to the war started by Putin in Ukraine.
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 10:48:18 AM

The UN resolution condemning Russia showed the attitude of the world community to the war started by Putin in Ukraine.
What are you trying to say?
I read it twice  - but failed to understand what the point is actually, the whole world condemn the war but then again there is no need to jump into the others business  - minding your own business is the best approach in personal and professional life

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:03:20 AM

I read it twice  - but failed to understand what the point is actually, the whole world condemn the war but then again there is no need to jump into the others business  - minding your own business is the best approach in personal and professional life

So you mind your own business and don't mess with mine.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 11:58:52 PM

I think this is no the right way to answer someone's concern and its rude too.
Be courteous

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 08:28:26 PM

I think this is no the right way to answer someone's concern and its rude too.
Be courteous

I think Alik Bahshi is a woman who was hurt by Russia somehow. Either her husband or her children were killed by some Russian law enforcement, or Russia made a move that devalued some fortune she had accrued for herself. Whatever it was, she has at least one website up where she says all kinds of things against Putin and Russia, way beyond the few bad things they might be doing. She also replies in other forums with this same kind of attitude.

She was quite blunt in her comment you responded to, however. So, she might have had too much to drink for the moment, trying to drown out her pain with Russian vodka. And cursing herself mentally that she is hooked on something Russia brewed.

But she might have a job, working for somebody who hired her to talk as badly about Russia as she can.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 09:59:45 PM

I think Alik Bahshi is a woman who was hurt by Russia somehow. Either her husband or her children were killed by some Russian law enforcement, or Russia made a move that devalued some fortune she had accrued for herself. Whatever it was, she has at least one website up where she says all kinds of things against Putin and Russia, way beyond the few bad things they might be doing. She also replies in other forums with this same kind of attitude.

She was quite blunt in her comment you responded to, however. So, she might have had too much to drink for the moment, trying to drown out her pain with Russian vodka. And cursing herself mentally that she is hooked on something Russia brewed.

But she might have a job, working for somebody who hired her to talk as badly about Russia as she can.

Well, Putin's troll began to discuss the author of the topic. This is a clear sign of the opponent's weakness. You may lose your job. I understand your difficulty in refuting me, but still we must try. By the way, what do you have against women that they cannot participate in the politics section of the forum? For example, your leaders in the media Simonyan, Skabeeva are women, and they may take offense at you and you will lose your job as a troll. Be careful. I will miss you on the forum. Your participation in my topics pleases me and allows the topics to be in the forefront of the forum.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: