Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time to expel Russia from the UN  (Read 755 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 06:12:38 PM

I think Alik Bahshi is a woman who was hurt by Russia somehow. Either her husband or her children were killed by some Russian law enforcement, or Russia made a move that devalued some fortune she had accrued for herself. Whatever it was, she has at least one website up where she says all kinds of things against Putin and Russia, way beyond the few bad things they might be doing. She also replies in other forums with this same kind of attitude.

She was quite blunt in her comment you responded to, however. So, she might have had too much to drink for the moment, trying to drown out her pain with Russian vodka. And cursing herself mentally that she is hooked on something Russia brewed.

But she might have a job, working for somebody who hired her to talk as badly about Russia as she can.

Well, Putin's troll began to discuss the author of the topic. This is a clear sign of the opponent's weakness. You may lose your job. I understand your difficulty in refuting me, but still we must try. By the way, what do you have against women that they cannot participate in the politics section of the forum? For example, your leaders in the media Simonyan, Skabeeva are women, and they may take offense at you and you will lose your job as a troll. Be careful. I will miss you on the forum. Your participation in my topics pleases me and allows the topics to be in the forefront of the forum.

Only one difficulty in refuting you. It's so easy that it's boring. Difficult to stay on track... like falling asleep with the boredom.

So, thanks for inventing the idea the idea that I have something against women. Takes a little of the boredom out of what you say.

Have you joined an Ukrainian dating site, yet?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 10:02:46 AM

I think Alik Bahshi is a woman who was hurt by Russia somehow. Either her husband or her children were killed by some Russian law enforcement, or Russia made a move that devalued some fortune she had accrued for herself. Whatever it was, she has at least one website up where she says all kinds of things against Putin and Russia, way beyond the few bad things they might be doing. She also replies in other forums with this same kind of attitude.

She was quite blunt in her comment you responded to, however. So, she might have had too much to drink for the moment, trying to drown out her pain with Russian vodka. And cursing herself mentally that she is hooked on something Russia brewed.

But she might have a job, working for somebody who hired her to talk as badly about Russia as she can.

Well, Putin's troll began to discuss the author of the topic. This is a clear sign of the opponent's weakness. You may lose your job. I understand your difficulty in refuting me, but still we must try. By the way, what do you have against women that they cannot participate in the politics section of the forum? For example, your leaders in the media Simonyan, Skabeeva are women, and they may take offense at you and you will lose your job as a troll. Be careful. I will miss you on the forum. Your participation in my topics pleases me and allows the topics to be in the forefront of the forum.

Only one difficulty in refuting you. It's so easy that it's boring. Difficult to stay on track... like falling asleep with the boredom.

So, thanks for inventing the idea the idea that I have something against women. Takes a little of the boredom out of what you say.

Have you joined an Ukrainian dating site, yet?

So, you, as an opponent, are moving away from discussing the topic. In that case, I see no reason to continue the dispute. But still, do not leave my other topics, otherwise they will not be in the first lines of the forum, and Putin will not pay you as a troll.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 12:34:36 PM

It's time to expel Russia from the UN

And push her towards starting a new UN-like organization through BRICS.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 07:53:40 PM

So, you, as an opponent, are moving away from discussing the topic. In that case, I see no reason to continue the dispute. But still, do not leave my other topics, otherwise they will not be in the first lines of the forum, and Putin will not pay you as a troll.
The way we are poking our noses in other discussion - likewise let's not poke nose in Ukraine and Russia affair because our points will not make any difference
the decisions are made in the palaces and parliament  where our points are of no value.
So let's relax and come back to the discussion that expelling Russia from UN will be another war. MArk my word

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 05:58:00 AM

The way we are poking our noses in other discussion - likewise let's not poke nose in Ukraine and Russia affair because our points will not make any difference
the decisions are made in the palaces and parliament  where our points are of no value.
So let's relax and come back to the discussion that expelling Russia from UN will be another war. MArk my word

The war has been in an active phase since February 2022, when Russian troops again invaded Ukraine along its entire border with Russia. It must be clearly understood that having captured Ukraine, Russia will not stop. According to the plan of the bloody revanchist Putin, Russia must return all the countries that fled from it. In fact, the fate of all former Russian colonies is being decided in Ukraine. However, none of them provide Ukraine with real assistance. Nearly all of them cowardly abstained from voting at the UN on a resolution condemning Russia for its attack on Ukraine.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 18, 2022, 02:57:09 PM

As Russia makes a few moves, offering help to other nations, and asking fair trade from them, the US banking system gradually pushes its control around the wold through Nato. It's big money around the world that is taking over aggressively, even if their aggression is very subtle. And it is using US forces to do this, often through the UN. All anybody has to do is take a look to see this. Time to start a new UN that is not controlled by big money. Maybe BRICS?

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2022, 06:42:15 AM

As Russia makes a few moves, offering help to other nations, and asking fair trade from them, the US banking system gradually pushes its control around the wold through Nato. It's big money around the world that is taking over aggressively, even if their aggression is very subtle. And it is using US forces to do this, often through the UN. All anybody has to do is take a look to see this. Time to start a new UN that is not controlled by big money. Maybe BRICS?

What kind of trade with Russia are you talking about? Russia does not produce anything. It only extracts oil and gas, which it uses as blackmail. But there is gas and oil in many other countries, so the world will do without Russia and it is now in isolation as the most aggressive country.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 08:05:36 AM

Expelling Russia from the UN is not going to affect it much. It is facing so many sanctions but it is still surviving it like nothing is happening to it. The world needs to think deep and come out with severe measures that can make Putin go down. He is the devil himself. I hate a human being who inflicts pain and sorrow on others. This is what Putin is doing to the world now, someone should take him out.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 21, 2022, 06:33:20 PM

Expelling Russia from the UN is not going to affect it much. It is facing so many sanctions but it is still surviving it like nothing is happening to it. The world needs to think deep and come out with severe measures that can make Putin go down. He is the devil himself. I hate a human being who inflicts pain and sorrow on others. This is what Putin is doing to the world now, someone should take him out.

Resignation will not save Putin, he has already been recognized as a war criminal, with all the ensuing consequences.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 03:18:45 PM

Resignation will not save Putin, he has already been recognized as a war criminal, with all the ensuing consequences.

There are loads of people around the world who do NOT consider Putin a war criminal. Besides, it hasn't been adjudicated by any court that has authority over him... or the power to effectively sentence him. Words are just words. Your rants are just hot air.

Where might Putin be put on trial?

It is not clear. Russia does not recognise the jurisdiction of the ICC and would not send any suspects to the court’s headquarters in The Hague, Netherlands. The US does not recognise the authority of the court either. Putin could be tried in a country chosen by the UN or by a consortium of concerned countries. But getting him there would be difficult.

Cool

Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:34:18 PM

By the way, Biden called Putin a murderer. One must think the American president has every reason to call Putin that.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 07:36:15 PM

By the way, Biden called Putin a murderer. One must think the American president has every reason to call Putin that.

The reason is called brain dead.     Cool

Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 08:45:02 PM

Both Putin and Biden has made so much damage to the world after coronavirus.
Biden did a great jolt to the south Asia - when he ordered to expel the US troop from Afghanistan after 20 years. Putin gave a jolt to the world - when he order his troops to invade Ukraine. COVID _ BIDEN _ PUTIN the trio did so much disaster to the world . Thank you three

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 09:54:07 AM

As it turned out, Russia did not apply for UN membership after the disappearance of the USSR, like all countries formed after the collapse of the USSR.
Maestro75

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2022, 01:38:45 PM

Biden did a great jolt to the south Asia - when he ordered to expel the US troop from Afghanistan after 20 years. Putin gave a jolt to the world - when he order his troops to invade Ukraine. COVID _ BIDEN _ PUTIN the trio did so much disaster to the world . Thank you three

Goodness me, that was a dark period in our lives. Am sure no one wants to be reminded of the deceit called Covid and the politics that went with it in 2019 to 2021. Those who championed it made alot of money for themselves deceiving the entire world that they could find a cure. Till date what is that remedy? Nothing. Even the vaccines made for it are not effective against it till today.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 04:06:44 PM

Goodness me, that was a dark period in our lives. Am sure no one wants to be reminded of the deceit called Covid and the politics that went with it in 2019 to 2021. Those who championed it made alot of money for themselves deceiving the entire world that they could find a cure. Till date what is that remedy? Nothing. Even the vaccines made for it are not effective against it till today.

Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and methylene blue all cure Covid. However, anybody who has an extremely weak immune system makes it more difficult for any medicine to work.

The Covid vaccines weaken the immune system much. Anybody who gets theses vaccines will have a far more difficult time of being cured from anything.

How do we know? Many different animals die almost immediately from the Covid vaccines. People simply have immune systems that are far more complex than those of animals, or they would die on the spot, as well... not that some people haven't died this fast.

Investigate Open VAERS.

LETHAL INJECTIONS: 18% of cattle DIE immediately following mRNA "vaccination"

Believe it or not, cattle are reportedly now getting jabbed with the stuff, which in a recent mass "vaccination" campaign of an Australian herd resulted in 35 of the 200 animals dying immediately.

We are told that dairy farmers and others are now being forced to inject their animals for the Fauci Flu in order to remain in business, and that the animals are not responding well to it.

Just like in humans, the shots are causing such profound damage that many of the animals are succumbing to instant death, while the others are getting sick and dying over a longer period of time.

For the animals that survive, one wonders what is becoming of their milk, which gets passed on as food for other animals as well as humans. Is it safe to consume mRNA-tainted milk and cheese from a "fully vaccinated" dairy cow? The answer is probably not.

"Dairy herd DNA is altered," one report explains. "Milk is altered and you consume it! Butter constitution, yoghurt, and cheese is altered, meat is altered – will chicken and other meats be next?

Is there any evidence at all to suggest that animals "catch" covid?

What is mysteriously absent from the "science" behind forced mRNA injections for animals is any actual evidence that animals are getting sick from covid.

Cool

Maestro75

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2022, 06:43:47 PM

The Covid vaccines weaken the immune system much. Anybody who gets theses vaccines will have a far more difficult time of being cured from anything.

This is why alot of people suspect there is more to the Covid vaccine thing than we know. How will government know it weakens the immune system of its citizens and still force them to go get jabbed. It does not make sense to me. Even those who have taken the jabs easily get infected with the Covid virus than those who have not. I know of friends who came down with the virus even after their third jabs.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 10:53:17 PM

This is why alot of people suspect there is more to the Covid vaccine thing than we know. How will government know it weakens the immune system of its citizens and still force them to go get jabbed. It does not make sense to me. Even those who have taken the jabs easily get infected with the Covid virus than those who have not. I know of friends who came down with the virus even after their third jabs.

It's been found that the blood clots that come as a result of the jabs, are mostly not blood, but rather are conglomerations of metals and other substances. It seems that the vaxx serums are "sucking" various metals and minerals out of the body, and clumping them together in the blood stream as clots. Search on it.

My personal though is, if autopsies were done in the microscopic range, we would find that these metal/mineral clumps were occurring all over the body. Some people believe that there is a conspiracy in government to do this on purpose to people. Why? Two reasons at least:
1. To make the people susceptible to 5G radiation, or maybe even 6G, to control them;
2. To be able to inflict pain in people, using the right kind of microwave blaster, to control them.

Why control people? To make slaves of them, so that they work for just enough to feed and clothe themselves. And it is mostly aimed at Americans because of American gun freedom.

What this means regarding Russia and the UN is, Russia and the UN doesn't matter at all. Why not? Russia is mandating the jabs, as well. So, regarding personal freedom, Russia isn't any better than the US.

Cool

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 23, 2022, 11:48:02 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2022, 03:49:10 AM by sovie

Russia has survived the war alone and expelling Russia from UN is not an easy task
Many writes are writing about the bans - but there are so many countries which are invaded by the other one and noone ever talk about them

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Alik Bahshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2022, 03:56:32 AM

Russia has survived the war alone and expelling Russia from UN is not an easy task
Many writes are writing about the bans - but there are so many countries which are invaded by the other one and noone ever talk about them

Yes, the Russian empire has subjugated many peoples and does not want to let go.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: