Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TANG] [IEO] TANGENT | Radical Web3 Cardano DeFi Protocol | LCX Token Sale  (Read 315 times)
Gulf_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:27:37 AM

sounds good , but i am not very familiar with LCX exchange and maybe i will not participate in the IEO , i will buy it directly on the Minswap dex , then what about the tokens that are not sold out ?
Will it be burned immediately or force it to be sold out

A lot depends on the liquidity of exchange. Listing on the big exchange allows to attract attention to the IEO and tokens of the project.
Liquidity is important for the project and its tokens.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brat111111
Copper Member

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 07:46:32 AM

I just checked their twitter

TANGENT has already launched fully regulated #ICO in partnership with @montymetzger  and his team at @lcx.

It is a good opportunity to buy the tokens for the best price.

It is very important to check how actively developing the project and what tools it offers.
During the fall of the market it is possible to buy tokens for the best price but it is very difficult time for development.
klintay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2022, 01:25:46 PM

Definitely interested in this. Been dealing with Klintay since I started in crypto many years ago. Looks like a great project and (as Phillipma1957 has said) anything that links the the physical is great.

It is important to blend the hard assets in. I am old school but I remember Andy Warhols Campbell soup art in the 60s. He was mocked and pillaged for ruining art.

I look at him as the father of the NFT movement.

Maybe this project goes to a second chain. Lets say ETC.

A cross chain concept that still uses hard iron (ETC needs gpus and or asics)

and Cardano more of a pos coin. Melds pos and pow into a hybrid-platform.

I will keep an eye out for this thread and list it as a watch thread.

thanks for your support. I am looking into making the app cross-chain. definitely possible with ETC as our team is very familiar with solidity and evm tech so should not be a problem at all.

For the tokenizing real world assets we are doing some exciting things the NFT launchpad where you can buy NFTs that are backed by real world assets and fully redeemable as well.
The first offering is a tokenized non-alcoholic beer and the second will be a NFT that is backed by 10 grams of gold. If you collect 10 then you can redeem for 100 grams of gold in real life. We are in negotiations right now with a famous gold token listed on CMC. I cannot say who but they are very good and have a good delivery method setup with a world renowned security company, so you could in theory redeem the nfts for the gold very easily (though as the redeemer you are responsible for import duties etc of course).
Impact_Women
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 04:23:40 PM

thanks for your support. I am looking into making the app cross-chain. definitely possible with ETC as our team is very familiar with solidity and evm tech so should not be a problem at all.

For the tokenizing real world assets we are doing some exciting things the NFT launchpad where you can buy NFTs that are backed by real world assets and fully redeemable as well.
The first offering is a tokenized non-alcoholic beer and the second will be a NFT that is backed by 10 grams of gold. If you collect 10 then you can redeem for 100 grams of gold in real life. We are in negotiations right now with a famous gold token listed on CMC. I cannot say who but they are very good and have a good delivery method setup with a world renowned security company, so you could in theory redeem the nfts for the gold very easily (though as the redeemer you are responsible for import duties etc of course).

When this tokenize NFTs will be ready? Do you have any dates?
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2022, 04:26:11 PM

Users must be sure that your NFTs are backed by real assets.
How can you proove that your NFTs are backed by real assets?
Angry_Kitty
Copper Member

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 10:14:06 AM

Now appear many projects that offer cross-chain transactions.
With what blockchains do you plan to work?
cryptosru
Copper Member

Activity: 122
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 10:17:22 AM

Web3 now is very popular topic and many projects are working in this area.
The most important is to realize all plans and ideas and create a project that are really useful for people and will be in demand for a long time.
Binity
Copper Member

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 03:13:53 PM

The most important is to realize all plans and ideas and create a project that are really useful for people and will be in demand for a long time.

Web3 offeres people a lot of useful opportunities of decentralization. That is why this technology very popular and bring people a lot of useful benefits.
csprochain
Copper Member

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 03:16:49 PM

Web3 offeres people a lot of useful opportunities of decentralization. That is why this technology very popular and bring people a lot of useful benefits.

Now all market falls and people pay less attention to the decentralization and the development of web3 technology.
It is very difficult time but it is necessary to continue all developings.
r_victory

Activity: 1927
Merit: 332

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2022, 04:51:34 PM

It is impossible to predict when the market will be favorable. Projects have to be launched, these last 2 years have been uncertain for cryptocurrencies. New technologies are having good acceptance, it is better to risk and fail than not try.

Translations from English to Portuguese at affordable prices. Send me a PM here on the forum or contact me via Telegram: @cryptoheart
Kaiba_Defi
Copper Member

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 11:04:40 AM

It is impossible to predict when the market will be favorable. Projects have to be launched, these last 2 years have been uncertain for cryptocurrencies. New technologies are having good acceptance, it is better to risk and fail than not try.

Fall of the market is the best time to buy the tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.
But it is very important to evaluate the potential of the projects to find the best projects for investment.
Kronos_DAO
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 11:14:50 AM

Fall of the market is the best time to buy the tokens of new and prospective projects for the best price.
But it is very important to evaluate the potential of the projects to find the best projects for investment.

Fall of the market is very dangerous time for every cryptocurrency projects.
I check their twitter https://twitter.com/TangentADA and I see that TANGENT  is actively developing and there are a lot of news and achivments from the project.
Kusunoki_Samurai
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 03:49:34 PM

I check their twitter https://twitter.com/TangentADA and I see that TANGENT  is actively developing and there are a lot of news and achivments from the project.

It is very important to have a big community and developed ecosystem of the project. But it is very difficult to keep the loyal community during the fall of the market.
LeagueOfLiquidations
Copper Member

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 05, 2022, 03:52:23 PM

It is very important to have a big community and developed ecosystem of the project. But it is very difficult to keep the loyal community during the fall of the market.

It is necessary to offer something useful for people to keep a loyal community and support of users for the long time.
Buakaw_Club
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 11:00:32 AM

It is necessary to offer something useful for people to keep a loyal community and support of users for the long time.

Now cryptocurrency market falls and it is very difficult to attract attention to digital assets because many people lost money on investing.
InpulseX
Copper Member

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 11:40:52 AM

Now cryptocurrency market falls and it is very difficult to attract attention to digital assets because many people lost money on investing.

Web3 technology now very popular and many companies continue to make researches in Web3 even inspite the economic crisis and the fall of the cryptocurrency market.
klintay (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 12:44:03 PM

after doing IEO at LCX excange, will it be registered immediately?
Or waiting for the next sale?
I don't see official information when it's traded on the exchange or Dex

Yes after the IEO at LCX it will be registered there and begin trading immediately.
You can check out more details here in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtb0gAz0os

We also will begin trading soon after on a DEX (Minswap) and have another CEX planned for secondary trading within the first month.
I want to say who but it would spoil the surprise  Grin
sounds good , but i am not very familiar with LCX exchange and maybe i will not participate in the IEO , i will buy it directly on the Minswap dex , then what about the tokens that are not sold out ?

We will have a non-KYC sale after the LCX one is complete
For the left over tokens of the LCX sale, we will put it to a vote for the TangentDAO to decide what to do with them
Cairo_Finance
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 03:49:46 PM

after doing IEO at LCX excange, will it be registered immediately?
Or waiting for the next sale?
I don't see official information when it's traded on the exchange or Dex

Yes after the IEO at LCX it will be registered there and begin trading immediately.
You can check out more details here in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtb0gAz0os

We also will begin trading soon after on a DEX (Minswap) and have another CEX planned for secondary trading within the first month.
I want to say who but it would spoil the surprise  Grin

We will have a non-KYC sale after the LCX one is complete
For the left over tokens of the LCX sale, we will put it to a vote for the TangentDAO to decide what to do with them

How long will be a token sale and when do you plan to start listing on LCX?
Kronos_DAO
Copper Member

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 03:57:42 PM

Web3 technology now very popular and many companies continue to make researches in Web3 even inspite the economic crisis and the fall of the cryptocurrency market.

Decentalize technology offers people more opportunities that can offer centralize one and they are more independent.
That is why they are more popular and demand in them continue to be big.
Defi_space
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2022, 11:52:39 AM

Decentalize technology offers people more opportunities that can offer centralize one and they are more independent.
That is why they are more popular and demand in them continue to be big.

Because of the bans of many citizens and different restriction decentralize products becomes more popular and in demand.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: