Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CEO to Worker Gap is 351-1 Ratio in USA in 2022  (Read 59 times)
fennic (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 06:09:44 PM

Hi guys in USA to compare CEO And worker pay that was almost very low difference in 165 as compared to today and that is almost was 20:1 in 1965 and that is not good. So what are your suggestions guys?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 01, 2022, 08:13:54 PM

I think this implies people below the ceo are doing too much work. If that stops it'll probably go back to what the average is elsewhere. Perhaps there's also a chance that things like referral/franchise schemes coupled with automation has meant there are fewer people needed to manage everything but this is a quirk specific to countries like the US that are more likely to have companies that serve the world and weak unions because they can hire internationally. It could also be an issue with anti monopoly laws not working the way they do in other countries too - which I think is a big one for the US. If Microsoft, Google and Amazon were founded in the UK, they'd have been split into a lot of smaller subsidieries and I think the US stock market would probably be more stable from that.

I think the data gets exaggerated a bit by focusing on specific CEOs so it's very hard to compare how this works out internationally (average ceo salary in the US looks to be 10x the UK's for example but I'm not confident on either of those figures as the US was quoted at $800k which doesn't match your 165:1).
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3647

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2022, 09:06:03 AM

What is the average period that an individual stays as a manager and the period spent as a worker in addition to the average experience, skills, obligations and work pressures in addition to job security.

Many managers make millions because they get a percentage of the shares, and therefore achieving success means increasing rewards, including increasing shares, and consequently a double profit as well as a loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██