Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:47:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most ridiculous rules for female teachers  (Read 331 times)
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 01:36:29 PM

I am not shocked; I laugh at this since the rules now and before are very far. They are not the same. Also, I am sure they are very strict on this, not only for teachers but also for women in the past decade, such as with no shorts at the time. (I have it should be the knee wouldn't be visible). The rules written were a tradition for women before, and they needed to do it, unlike now that there are rules. But still, some teachers wouldn't follow and we can see in the news or social media those teachers on their wrong doings.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 05:36:36 PM

It's honorable for men to treat women well. But if Adam had used his head, and had taken a little more control of Eve so that she didn't eat the apple, the world might still be a paradise.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
December 11, 2022, 11:38:01 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2022, 12:32:54 AM by paxmao

These are the rules for all female in Muslims extremist regimes, you do not need to travel to 1914. Even in moderate regimes, the rules are implemented effectively to fully control the life of women, except that they are actually more stringent than the ones you have published.

The free world is at risk of going back to those ridiculous rules as there are many fundamentalists, including Christian fundamentalist that would be happy to have that set of demands of women.

It's honorable for men to treat women well. But if Adam had used his head, and had taken a little more control of Eve so that she didn't eat the apple, the world might still be a paradise.

Cool

You should not confuse the Christian mythology with reality. Please, go to a qualified person for your treatment if you are also hearing voices.  And NO, your priest is not a qualified person for that.

here is the thing about rules

they also reveal what women did do

EG travelling to the moon is not a thing people did. so there was no moon rules

but revealing that women did dye their hair and loiter at ice creameries.. shows that women did do those things
hence why some idiots thought rules needed to be applied

it also reveals women in 1914 had jobs because there would not be rules for women if no women were teachers.

so take a pinch of salt about the rules and read what it implies outside the rules

yes the rules are bad. and exploitative but read whats not said but implied by having the rules.

yep women did travel in cars with random guys, dye their hair and flirt. and have jobs. but once in a job the rules sucked the life out of woman

Women have had jobs since the beginning of time - a completely different thing is getting paid for said jobs. Women in 1914 had a limited choice of works - very very limited - factories, teaching, nannies, secretaries,... And they could only keep working if married with permission with the husband.

Women who dyed their hair, went with random guys, etc... were pretty much excluded from social circles as that was considered immoral. Obviously a teacher cannot, even nowadays, show an unsocial behaviour in private life - except that now none of that would be unsocial.

All that you are "discovering" by reading the rules is well known history, there is no need to re-analyse the wheel.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 12:11:34 AM

Morality police of Iran🤣

🖤😏
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 12, 2022, 02:20:35 AM

Cool

You should not confuse the Christian mythology with reality. Please, go to a qualified person for your treatment if you are also hearing voices.  And NO, your priest is not a qualified person for that.

That wasn't mythology, Christian or otherwise. All anybody has to do is look at you to see that paradise would have been lost, anyway. It was simply wishful thinking on my part.

Get into the Bible for your training. But always keep a second pair of pants with you... for when God reveals Himself to you, and it scares you s***less.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1890
Merit: 436

Telegram: @worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2022, 10:21:38 AM

If this is to be true, then women suffered back in the day. Imagine such ridiculous rules just because you find yourself a female.

The rules against women didn't start today. I am wondering if there was a similar rule book for men back then, but I am assuming the answer will be no. Thank God for civilisation.

Women are not where they would love to be yet, but they can't deny the fact that they have come a long way in their respective societies and work. That's what to be grateful for.

Imagine this kind of rule against female teachers in 1914 still existing. What would have been your reaction?

These might not be the universal rules for all female teachers worldwide and in a specific region or school.
However, it shows the requirements of the discipline of teachers, as teachers should be role models for their students.
jvanname

Activity: 747
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 02:04:44 PM

Teachers hate hard work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuMcL3AQZq8
alastantiger

Activity: 574
Merit: 310

View Profile
December 14, 2022, 02:20:17 PM

This is preposterous. And I know that in some places of the world some of these rules will still be in place. It may not be stated like this but in another language. I am totally against this. As a matter of fact Rule 12 is just terrible. I know that this was written by a bunch of men. I am glad that the world has made some progress but in places where some of these rules are practice, it must and should be exposed. No woman , talk less of a female teacher should have to live under such ridiculous rules. 
Zlantann
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 15, 2022, 09:54:33 AM

This is preposterous. And I know that in some places of the world some of these rules will still be in place. It may not be stated like this but in another language. I am totally against this. As a matter of fact Rule 12 is just terrible. I know that this was written by a bunch of men. I am glad that the world has made some progress but in places where some of these rules are practice, it must and should be exposed. No woman , talk less of a female teacher should have to live under such ridiculous rules. 

These rules were acceptable and okay at that time and I don't think it was perceived as inhumane then. If the rules for men teachers are unveiled, many of us will also see it as unacceptable. Women have always suffered discrimination and intimidation in most societies. The punishment women receive from committing a perceived offenced is always more than what their male counterparts get. Like in my area women are sometimes beaten and disgraced if they are caught in the act of adultery but the men go unpunished. Let's check out the issues in Afghanistan where women are not allowed to go to school while the other sex can freely access education. Women in that country under the current government is been treated less than animals because of some tribal or religious sentiments.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████