Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When Will Bull Run Come Next Time?  (Read 118 times)
fennic (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 39

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 03:44:45 PM
Merited by cabron (2)

Bitcoin has been in Uptrend since 2009 and First Bull Run was lamaot in 2013 and also after that another Bull Run 2017 followed by 2021 nad I might think that this bull cycle will continue than it will hold till 2025. And so I was asking that wether what are your suggestions about Bitcoin bull run. And I hope some of guys are with high trading and also with good potential. I want to ask cause I am new in cryptocurrency and want to get knowledge from you guys. And I have seen that Bitcoin talk is providing with best and also better managers and also very very talented people that I also want to benefit from these people too. And I hope that some of members liked my article.

I am trying very hard to improve my posts but no one is being able to give me any merit cause I am newbie member. And also that might have many reasons behind this cause big members give merit to other people also and that is not case ieth us. And also they blame that we are newbie and also just do not have any kind of patience too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 596

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2022, 04:06:47 PM

There is no bullrun right now but it always start after halving just what cycle is. What you can do is sell when the price is high. Knowing when to sell is easy, its simply as seeing you already profit good enough which its also time for you to wait for the prices to fall.

Currently the prices are low, knowing when to buy is where you might have trouble, because its just not easy to determine where is the bottom. Its why some are just doing DCA which is also a fair way. There are indicators to use for it, there are tutorials for it. Use the search box. I suggest RSI. Since you are trying hard. I can give you. 

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 04:13:33 PM

Bull runs normally happen when bitcij makes the news. The halving is normally something that does this and attract new investors to it (and it seems to become quite a big event each time it happens - price and volatility wise). I'd guess the stability in price of a bear market also confirms to new investors that there's a comfortable floor to the price too.

You've made 6 posts and two of them are in the bounties section, that's probably why you're thinking it's hard to get merits (it's hard to give them for a lot of members as they have only a few smerit - it's easier to get them and easier to give once people have made more posts and are more likely to linger/write on the forum for longer).
Iroh

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 04:20:28 PM

Cabron, thanks for making him happier and giving him a merit. I hope he would now drop the belief that high ranking members don’t give merit to low ranking ones cause that’s totally false.

I haven’t got a lot of merit but I got mine by high ranking members who thought I wrote something meaningful

YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1759

View Profile
October 02, 2022, 05:31:05 PM
Merited by Lucius (1), len01 (1)

I am trying very hard to improve my posts but no one is being able to give me any merit cause I am newbie member.
No, I see you are not really serious and trying to improve your knowledge and also your posts about crypto/Bitcoin/forums.

I see you created two accounts on this forum, but both mission & vision want to pursue bounty/token, you are a beginner but you already understand about tokens/Bounty, 8/6 posts are not in knowledge of all altcoins part.

Proof:

1. fennic

Forum Username: fennic
Telegram Username:
Participated Campaigns: telegram, article, short video
BSC Wallet 0xd4aCEE99c25c6cA4d138Ce6999789B964D5b3279
[ Archive ]

2. classicman1

Bitcointalk username: classicman1
Telegram username:@jake1400
Participating Campaigns: Twitter Facebook Telegram
BSC address: 0xd4aCEE99c25c6cA4d138Ce6999789B964D5b3279
[ Archive ]

Bottom line: if you aim for Bounty/token, you will have a hard time getting (merit), if you work hard Bounty is not an option, message: be careful involving Alt account in the same campaign.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████