Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Will be the Bottom of Bitcoin till 2025?  (Read 716 times)
bestcoins1

Activity: 2212
Merit: 721

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:23:13 AM

at least 12k  think , there are so muchFUD and economic problem we had recently but bitcoin price stays at 17k soo even what more to come?
I think bitcoin will survive the price and may drop only down to 12k and find its way to Bull market at 2025.

and even if this goes below 10k? Yet I will keep my holding intact as I am ready to go for the bull run in the coming years.
If the price of Bitcoin continues to weaken and becomes very cheap from the price circulating in the market at this time, then it is clear that many people will hold their holdings intact. Except those who often experience erratic panics who will sell Bitcoin because they do not believe in the increase that could still happen to Bitcoin in the future. I personally am not willing to sell Bitcoin at a cheap price because there is nothing better than Bitcoin and every good one will always have a period of increasing its price.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 11:15:03 AM

10k I also think will not happen but 15k can happen, the event that I think will shake the market again is the Fed rate hike in November. As we all know October's CPI did not fall as expected and raised concerns that the Fed will push the interest rate to the highest possible level, if it increases by 1%, I believe it will continue to sink the market in the sea blood again.

But whether things go bad or not, there is nothing to worry about because one thing is for sure, the bear market will not last forever and bitcoin will rise again. So our task is to choose a good time to buy bitcoin cheaply and hold until the bulls appear.
I think 15k will not happen neither. We have already reached bottom if you ask me and from here on out we are going to just draw to these levels and go up and keep repeating that until it starts on a bull run and goes super high. When that happens it's going to be from these places and not anywhere lower.

People are expecting even bigger drawback so it would be easier to go up, but we already got here from 60k+ levels so we do not really need any bigger drawback. It's already under 19k and reach this under 19k a few times already, and each time it went higher, I believe that we are going to keep having that and nothing more. This is of course just a guess, nothing guaranteed.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 02:11:20 PM

I see some influencers believe that a bear market will occur for at least 2 years, I think this is reasonable because global economic conditions continue to decline and inflation occurs in many countries so that people will sell assets including bitcoin.
CageMabok

Activity: 966
Merit: 799

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 04:11:42 PM

I see some influencers believe that a bear market will occur for at least 2 years, I think this is reasonable because global economic conditions continue to decline and inflation occurs in many countries so that people will sell assets including bitcoin.
Why can you immediately believe what the influencer says? Do they have so accurate data on it that they can be very optimistic about a bear market that will happen over the next 2 years? And I'd also like to see a little bit of the data you're analyzing at this point before you conclude that people are going to sell assets including bitcoin. Because this relates to the intentions and thoughts of a person which may not be easily read by others in life.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:27:38 PM

And also I was thinking that what will be the bottom of Bitcoin till 2025 as many big investors and also other such big furms will buy at this Dio and so that it might just continue it's positions.
It is impossible to know the bottom of Bitcoin, we only can predict it but there is no guarantee about it. Some people believe that we already passed the bottom, it was around $17k. But no one knows it, the price can drop again if there is a big issue that can influence Bitcoin price drastically. I already heard about 2 issues lately, the ban on mining in Europa and the possibility of a recession in the near future. These 2 issues can trigger a new big drop in Bitcoin price, some people predict the price can go below $15k. But I believe that Bitcoin price can survive above $17k.

Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 09:35:42 PM

The price of bitcoin will be difficult to guess, difficult conditions have occurred in 2018, namely the price of dropping below $ 5000, previously in December 2017 the price skyrocketed more than $ 19K, and now we lost more than 70% compared to ATH that occurred last year.

Besides, the OP is asking for the year 2025. That's a long way to go.
Even the price of btc tomorrow or next month, no one can exactly predicts its price.
What more, 3 years from now. So I don't know what's the intention of the OP here.
No one can tell the bottom of btc few years from now. But if you believe that this market has future.
You can already start stashing your satoshis, but make sure, you are ready to lose those funds.
As no one knows what the future of btc is, you are like gambling in this market.

I wonder how it is relevant to OP knowing the bottom price for bitcoin in 2025? Because I think there’s no sense in knowing it earlier this time probably because the market will still have a roller coaster move by next year and it’s following years. And instead of knowing the bottom price, why not be inspired to target the new ATH by 2025 as bitcoin halving is certainly done with that. So instead of thinking it’s bottom price, focus on its new ATH to keep you going in this unpredictable market.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 11:55:22 PM

Some of speculation has been made early before now that Bitcoin will have a dominion in next year, and especially according to the rotation of yearly speculation of cryptocurrency increment, but that information is not reliable or dependable, because i believe that cryptocurrency does not move in price according to prediction and i know quite well that the price is been determine by the gravity of the market supply and the market demand, so giving a specific price that will be a bottom lines of Bitcoin in 2023 and 2025, i think it's wrong, because the information might mislead the newbies.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 22, 2022, 11:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency that is a future and that will save us from many things like inflation and other such things and so that many people will use this as payment method not as an investment that is currently running. And also I was thinking that what will be the bottom of Bitcoin till 2025 as many big investors and also other such big furms will buy at this Dio and so that it might just continue it's positions.

We don't have crystal balls to know what will be the future. With that just to try ride the wave as much as you can.

Continue to accumulate no matter as long as you afford it.

Once the bull run happened, it's good that you have stacked a good quantity.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 03:15:13 AM

it is the lowest we have now , and that is 17k . we already seen the bottom  this year and that will stay what the lowest price we can find unless there is another crisis or pandemic comes along so the price may drop that bad once more.
at least 12k  think , there are so muchFUD and economic problem we had recently but bitcoin price stays at 17k soo even what more to come?
I think bitcoin will survive the price and may drop only down to 12k and find its way to Bull market at 2025.

and even if this goes below 10k? Yet I will keep my holding intact as I am ready to go for the bull run in the coming years.

10k usd? I'm afraid this can happen to the market as the support is still strong nowadays.

if that is going to happen ,meaning that complete year before Halving happens will be a burden? Grin

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 04:27:23 AM

Bitcoin is cryptocurrency that is a future and that will save us from many things like inflation and other such things and so that many people will use this as payment method not as an investment that is currently running. And also I was thinking that what will be the bottom of Bitcoin till 2025 as many big investors and also other such big furms will buy at this Dio and so that it might just continue it's positions.

We don't have crystal balls to know what will be the future. With that just to try ride the wave as much as you can.

In investing, we all want to buy low and sell high, so it is inevitable that price prediction will always be a part of our investment journey and it depends on one's personal opinion. Whether bitcoin will fall further or not, no one knows and it is not too serious as we will know that it will always rise again as a bear market cannot last forever. So keep accumulating is what we can do and the current price is also too good to buy, if we just continue to speculate and forget about the task of accumulating bitcoin, then when the bear market is over, we will regret it.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 04:33:05 AM

Yeah, this advise should be taken seriously by all investors, but the thing with newbie is that it might take sometime for them to really understand what we are preaching here. To the point that they will have to lost some money first because they learn this very basic teaching. It might not be too late though, we are still in the bear market and we can go and accumulate as the price of bitcoin is still very cheap and down to -70%, so that is already a discount for us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Plaguedeath

Activity: 686
Merit: 568

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 06:27:01 AM

We haven't yet know Bitcoin price on 2023 and 2024, now you're asking the bottom of Bitcoin price on 2025? I think you're drunk, you need to sleep first and consume a lot water.

No one will know the bottom Bitcoin price on 2025, I think everyone will predict 2025 is the year where Bitcoin in bullish market since if halving event is still important for almost people who hold Bitcoin. Actually either this year or next year Bitcoin will hit the lowest, I believe it doesn't hit below $10,000.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 07:25:48 AM

it is the lowest we have now , and that is 17k . we already seen the bottom  this year and that will stay what the lowest price we can find unless there is another crisis or pandemic comes along so the price may drop that bad once more.
Maybe $17k was low at the time and maybe we'll see another low. We don't know if $17k will still be the lowest price. But if negative news comes out, it can impact bitcoin, one of which is that the price can return to the lower price again.

at least 12k  think , there are so muchFUD and economic problem we had recently but bitcoin price stays at 17k soo even what more to come?

10k usd? I'm afraid this can happen to the market as the support is still strong nowadays.
That's probably the worst scenario for bitcoin. We know that the news can push the price of bitcoin to move up or down. And when the price of bitcoin drops to $17k or even lower, it could trigger another low price drop that might bottom out for bitcoin. All we can do is be prepared for any eventuality that could happen.

if that is going to happen ,meaning that complete year before Halving happens will be a burden? Grin
Yes, it can happen, especially if people only think about how to survive in a difficult situation. They will not think about investing and will probably sell their bitcoins for money to survive. But on the other hand, this opportunity will be used by people who have to buy as many bitcoins as they can afford and hold.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Punakawan

Activity: 299
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 08:50:35 AM

2025 or about 2 years 2 months, of course it is still far and difficult to guess, but if you look at the trend that occurred since 2022 I have never set a target that is too high, and when the market is red then a good opportunity to buy because of high profit opportunities , and for the lowest score I'm sure only happens in 2022 and until 2025 the price will continue to rise.
Russlenat

Activity: 2786
Merit: 907

View Profile
October 26, 2022, 09:31:54 PM

Bottom in 2025? If he look a the historical log, we could be in the bull run, 2024-2025. So I was quite surprised to that you are asking for the bottom instead of a new all time high.

So I'm not sure if there is somewhat that can give you the bottom price till 2025.

But as far as prediction as to what could be the new all time high, perhaps we could see 6 digits for the first time.
Really. It’s quite an odd to ask what would be its bottom price when everyone is expecting a new all time high. But anyway, as to my POV, it could be $15k or lower than that. The market is so unpredictable, it could even drop below $10k which will create a lot of panic in the market.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 02:38:31 PM

And also I was thinking that what will be the bottom of Bitcoin till 2025 as many big investors and also other such big furms will buy at this Dio and so that it might just continue it's positions.
I see that after the Bitcoin halving every four years there is a change from the previous halving, if the current Bitcoin price is the lowest we know the halving happened yesterday, meaning: in 2025 the lowest Bitcoin is estimated at around $20-25k of course this is seen from the current development of Bitcoin prices.

For that, if we are guided by the predictions or speculations of some experts, of course the growth of Bitcoin will occur every four years and the need or development of Bitcoin will change, I am sure that in 2025 it is also possible.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1126

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 04:42:32 PM

I see that after the Bitcoin halving every four years there is a change from the previous halving, if the current Bitcoin price is the lowest we know the halving happened yesterday, meaning: in 2025 the lowest Bitcoin is estimated at around $20-25k of course this is seen from the current development of Bitcoin prices.

For that, if we are guided by the predictions or speculations of some experts, of course the growth of Bitcoin will occur every four years and the need or development of Bitcoin will change, I am sure that in 2025 it is also possible.
Many people argue about the same thing, I mean halving is one of the factors that causes the price of bitcoin to increase. I justify that, but anyway it's always possible to break because we never know the future.

OP of course you probably know that bitcoin is a fluctuating asset. You can expect it to hit ATH in 2025 and you can probably expect another low before 2025. I don't expect it to hit $10K or lower before 2025, but either way it's always possible although historically it's hard to believe it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jody.Drummer

Activity: 1526
Merit: 564

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2022, 04:51:01 PM

Bottom in 2025? If he look a the historical log, we could be in the bull run, 2024-2025. So I was quite surprised to that you are asking for the bottom instead of a new all time high.

So I'm not sure if there is somewhat that can give you the bottom price till 2025.

But as far as prediction as to what could be the new all time high, perhaps we could see 6 digits for the first time.
Really. It’s quite an odd to ask what would be its bottom price when everyone is expecting a new all time high. But anyway, as to my POV, it could be $15k or lower than that. The market is so unpredictable, it could even drop below $10k which will create a lot of panic in the market.
Actually, in this case it is indeed difficult to say for sure where the lowest price will be because if we knew of course we would be there and prepare the money from now on but things like this are only speculation with observations and research used by ourselves so that nothing can be done. answer what the lowest price for bitcoin is bearish this time.
But I do agree with what you said, the market is very difficult to predict and of course it is still quite difficult to make this speculation over or not because we could see the price lower than now.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 02:36:19 AM

I do not think it is odd, if someone gave me the choice of either knowing exactly the price at which the bottom will be during this cycle or the all time high I will pick the bottom without even thinking about it.

And the reason is simple, this is more useful information, as you could wait for that price to appear and then invest all the money you have to your name and then you will always be on profits during the cycle, making it incredibly easy to hold your coins regardless of how the price moved.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 28, 2022, 03:04:28 AM

it can be 10k? or it can be the lowest we have now 17k ? the thing is no one really knows when this comes and yes there are several things to consider since the inflation problem and the recession that will surely bring a big effect here.
so lets assume this will come but still we will manage to face and succeed.
just buy in dump and keep it hold.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: