Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:52:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My quick advice to my fellow newbies  (Read 582 times)
Crypt0Gore

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 07:30:41 AM

and for beginners,
if you invest in crypto, don't go big right away, especially if you have little knowledge, at least invest first while learning everything little by little.

don't rush into investing, especially in crypto,
Don't be tempted by the lure of getting rich quick.

because investment is basically an investment in valuable assets, to get a profit.

invest carefully, carefully and must continue to explore the knowledge.
It took me 6 months before I started buying coins, I used the whole 6 months to study crypto and blockchain, I wrote a lot just for reminder sake, how wallet works, how to make safe deposits on crypto exchanges, how mining coins works etc, I was never in any rush and I believe this is why I understand crypto faster, every newbies should do the same.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                             █
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          █
            ▄▄████████▄▄     █
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄   █
          █████▀▀  ▀▀█████▄  █
          █████      ██████  █
          █████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀  █
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀   █
            ▀▀████████▀▀     █
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          █
█                             █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
ROLLBOTS
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
   PLAY NOW   
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 07:31:42 AM
Merited by fillippone (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie in this forum, but I've done some research and would like to offer some advice to my fellow newbies. I am aware that I am open to correction and that I am not in the position to offer advice, but I believe that the following points will be of assistance to my fellow Newbies.

1. As newbies, Never respond to unsolicited messages from people offering you financial advice or any other form of offer; they are virtually always frauds, and if you respond, the con artists will find a way to convince you. Please make every effort to avoid strange messages..
keep using logic when you get an offer from someone who claims to be a fund manager / profit investment, they only use your money for their benefit, when you fall into their trap then in the future they will say about the risk of investment and your money is lost because investment is something at risk.

2. Newbie avoid day trading and mining Unless they have a thorough understanding of bitcoin, because Most people who engage in day trading, which are very professional also lose money and you cannot mine effectively with your PC and must get specialized ASIC rigs which very expensive, so as newbie stop thinking about mining.
why I don't like day trading, is because it takes a large capital to be able to profit and minimize losses, just like when became a miner now, it's very difficult to earn bitcoins (home miners) like when it was under 2017.

3. Make sure you have an emergency savings account for fiat currency in case any emergency demands arise before investing in bitcoin by conducting some basic research.
always remember that no one knows what will happen in the future, diseases come like thieves (unpredicted) so emergency funds must always be on standby and try not to disturb the bitcoin you hold.

4. When you first start investing in bitcoin, do not anticipate becoming wealthy within one to two months. Rather, you should wait one to two years before you even think of taking profit from it.
if you want to become rich from bitcoin overnight then don't be an investor, be a thief LOL. It's impossible to get rich quick when first investing in bitcoin, it's hard to control yourself.

5. Purchase Bitcoin and withdraw it to a personal wallet so that you may genuinely own it; never keep it on an exchange or web wallet. This is because exchanges are vulnerable to hacking and are not secure.
true, if you have a lot of bitcoins then you have to store them in a personal wallet (recommendation is a hardware wallet) which is safe, don't trust 100% of the security system of an exchange.

6. Pay close attention to backing up your wallet (the software that contains the key to your Bitcoins) and, preferably, keeping it offline in a secure area. Typically, you write phrases words, on metals, on a piece of paper and hide it in private places likey two places.
In addition, use a metal safe for extra security, because the safe is resistant to natural disasters.

7. Due to the fact that these tokens are scams, beginners should stay away from altcoins, tokens, and ICOs, at least initially until they understand more about Bitcoin basics.
Finding a successful ICO is now almost only 15%, you have to do a very deep research. deepening knowledge in bitcoin is much more useful, if you already have good knowledge in bitcoin then the opportunity to earn is very large.

8. Don't put too much pressure on oneself to know everything about the world of cryptocurrencies right immediately; it will take time to completely understand it. It takes time, effort, and continual learning to develop the full potential of your virtual money, whether you want to utilize them for trading or regular transactions.

Thia post is open for corrections from everyone in this forum, I will be glad if I have more corrections and guide.
stay humble, and keep asking questions that you don't really understand from seniors, this forum is the best place to learn and see how senior members continue to learn every day and share the knowledge they get. good luckk

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 08:02:42 AM

1. As newbies, Never respond to unsolicited messages from people offering you financial advice or any other form of offer; they are virtually always frauds, and if you respond, the con artists will find a way to convince you. Please make every effort to avoid strange messages..
Telegram is a scammer's paradise, so stay away when you and other newbie get PMs about investment requests or such. In addition you can report contacts and also block them. This has been talked about a lot, of course.

2. Newbie avoid day trading and mining Unless they have a thorough understanding of bitcoin, because Most people who engage in day trading, which are very professional also lose money and you cannot mine effectively with your PC and must get specialized ASIC rigs which very expensive, so as newbie stop thinking about mining.
Trading and mining are two different things, but they will probably pay off as long as you and other newbies are financially capable. Knowledge will be required, but mining is something different where you will earn for something worth it if you have big capital. Day trading is also not recommended for newbie who are new to trading, they must learn and have skills before placing money in the market for the asset of their choice.

8. Don't put too much pressure on oneself to know everything about the world of cryptocurrencies right immediately; it will take time to completely understand it. It takes time, effort, and continual learning to develop the full potential of your virtual money, whether you want to utilize them for trading or regular transactions.
In fact, investing a lot of time in learning will be more profitable than putting a lot of money blindly in the market without any basic knowledge. The journey should be gradual, forcing it will only stress you out and you will be more likely to feel bored by it.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rockstarguy

Activity: 980
Merit: 575

God is great

View Profile
October 06, 2022, 08:54:03 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

7. Due to the fact that these tokens are scams, beginners should stay away from altcoins, tokens, and ICOs, at least initially until they understand more about Bitcoin basics.

It is very necessary that beginners who don't have better knowledge about cryptocurrency should start and stick to bitcoin for investment.  It is too risky for a beginner start investing in tokens. If their is anything a beginner should have knowledge about in cryptocurrency it be in bitcoin. Knowledge in bitcoin helps one on how to go about other investments in cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is reliable that beginners needs to make their first choice when it comes to cryptocurrency,  tokens are full of much scams and if a beginners fall for the wrong one it will be painful for a beginner to start with such bad experience.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2022, 10:17:19 AM

The advice is not just for beginners but for everyone who wants to invest or trade from crypto.
Don't expect too much from what other people have suggested because suggestions from others do not guarantee that we can benefit.
In investing or trading in crypto, we must be able to find as much information as possible, especially finding the right information from out there because many people will give the wrong news.
I think we can have more opportunities to profit from crypto by having information or learning more from others.
It’s not wrong to ask suggestions and opinions from other people especially if they have been here in the market for long, but never reach to the point that you will follow and just rely whatever their last say. It’s always your final decision that will count the most. Also, if you decide to invest or trade, then prepare for it and gain sufficient knowledge and skills first before jumping into risky decisions that you may only regret later on.
It's not wrong, but we also have to do market research and analysis to find more clues and determine market entry.
More information and clues can help us know that it is a good time to trade or to hold out for a while.
But many of them just think that following other people's advice without doing any analysis is good, especially if it is the opinion of famous people.
But they can make bad decisions so they won't be able to profit from trading.
Belinda1732

Activity: 14
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 11:50:14 AM

Newbies has no much knowledge about how things works and hence should stay away from any sort of trading, or before investing or trading any crypto, you most have enough information concerning them.

As a beginners you most do a research about any investment carefully to avoid lost on investment.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3409

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2022, 08:20:23 PM

Newbies has no much knowledge about how things works and hence should stay away from any sort of trading, or before investing or trading any crypto, you most have enough information concerning them.
You have a point, but there are certain safe platforms out there that apart from educating newcomers on this particular field, also gives them some play/fake money to practice trading based on the actual market behavior [I do know some might argue that it's not going to be the same when they use their own money and I agree, but it's still better than nothing].

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Bhig Daddy

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 05:45:53 AM

Asking for advice and recommendations from others is acceptable, especially if they have a lot of experience in the field. However, you should never take their advice to the point of blindly accepting it. Your ultimate choice will always matter the most. Also, before making risky choices that you might later regret, prepare for investing or trading by learning the necessary knowledge and abilities first.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: