Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:31:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ERIDAN 👑 Card Game + NFT + Gamefi 👑  (Read 1579 times)
davidspitzer

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2022, 06:04:28 PM

Any updates about bounty?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 106
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2022, 10:15:46 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2022, 02:53:12 PM by Eridan_world

Any updates about bounty?

Oh, impatient longdude! Hi! Our hands are still warm from the previous distribution of Eridans' wealth, so you'll have to be patient a little longer. But don't worry, it'll happen faster than you can be patient, haha

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
▀█▄                    ▀███▄ ▀█▄   JOIN NOW   ▄█▀ ▄███▀                    ▄█▀
▀███▄ ▀▄   CARD GAME  |    NFT    |     GAMEFI      ▄▀ ▄███▀
Laurendaldin

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2022, 02:54:49 PM

Well it's time for you to bring some context, as I asked earlier Smiley Elves are wonderful race, why are you asking such a strange things?

Because I've dealt with them and seen them in person, and you haven't. If you saw a talking log in front of you, would you still want to talk to him? Have you heard that most Elves are subject to the Elvish curse?

Oh, that's interesting. Does the curse turn elves into logs? What the amusing  world you live Smiley
Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2022, 09:42:15 AM

Well it's time for you to bring some context, as I asked earlier Smiley Elves are wonderful race, why are you asking such a strange things?

Because I've dealt with them and seen them in person, and you haven't. If you saw a talking log in front of you, would you still want to talk to him? Have you heard that most Elves are subject to the Elvish curse?

Oh, that's interesting. Does the curse turn elves into logs? What the amusing  world you live Smiley

No, silly longdude. The elven curse afflicts them because they live too long. They cease to enjoy and enjoy anything. A happy ending, isn't it? Of course some avoid it, but not all. Finding that out, do you still want to be their queen?

▀▄       ▀▄      E R I D A N     |     D W A R V E N   M E T A V E R S E      ▄▀       ▄▀
Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2022, 02:59:18 PM

Attention! If you have seen Doken One-Eye, report to the post of the Black Legion immediately. He is suspected of stealing 18 cakes and spoiling a drove of red-browed pigs "following his own perceptions of beauty.”

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2022, 11:26:22 AM

Hey, dwarven friends, check our video!
https://youtu.be/X5vVZVh5NvA

Laurendaldin

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 29, 2022, 05:18:13 PM

Attention! If you have seen Doken One-Eye, report to the post of the Black Legion immediately. He is suspected of stealing 18 cakes and spoiling a drove of red-browed pigs "following his own perceptions of beauty.”

Oh, I'm afraid the pigs had to go through a difficult time. I hope his perceptions of beauty relate to eyebrow styling.
Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2022, 05:49:19 PM

Oh, I'm afraid the pigs had to go through a difficult time. I hope his perceptions of beauty relate to eyebrow styling.

Don't worry, your eyebrows are still intact, haha

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2022, 05:19:45 PM

Do you want to know how to get your piece of Eridan lands? Oh, it's simple, my friend. Save up enough money and buy a state license at an auction. Done. Beware of fakes, my friend. There are a lot of scoundrels in our time!

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2022, 06:17:56 PM

Hurkrim Pathfinder is one of the oldest hunters of Great Beasts. Several times the skilled healers of the elves sewed it literally from bleeding pieces of meat. No one knows to whom or to what he owes his incredible endurance, but everyone will be glad to see him in battle on their side.

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2022, 09:51:01 PM

⋉ True Beard 767 ⋊

The beardest news:

Hot news! In the Fisheye Tavern, in the Wild Swamps, three dwarfs had too much dirtybelly Morelbeer and arranged an ugly feast. It turned out that the innkeeper was diluting it with swamp water, for which he paid his back door. Literally.

The Black Legion is ready to accept volunteers into its ranks. You must be brave, know which side to hold the axe on and prove to not get drunk from the tenth mug of morelbeer. Instructions on how to become an exile are attached.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

Attention all potential landowners! Do you want to know how to get your piece of Eridan lands? Oh, it’s simple, my friends. Save up enough money and buy a state license at an auction. Done. Beware of fakes, my friends. There are a lot of scoundrels in our time!

Every second Thursday of the seventh month of the leap year, a Grand elves festival takes place in the middle of Goldenwood. Fireworks includes. The doors are open to everyone, of any race and size! (However, goblins are advised to start doing something about the stink already)

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Congratulations to Savur, the winner of the monthly cake-eating tournament. Savur was able to eat a quarter more cake than Trar Bottomless. This broke old record of 17 and a half cakes.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Stay in touch, worthy dwarfs, to stay up to date!

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2022, 04:05:18 PM

⋉ True Beard 766 ⋊

The beardest news:

Congratulations to Olena Lushbeard on winning the contest for the best Dwarridge! Her porridge with zyuzabka meat and the bark of a predatory stump knocked down 8 out of 10 judges. The last record was set by Brun Bigaxe — 7 out of 10 judges — but rejected for sending one of them to the next world.

Attention! Yaro the Seeker was spotted in the vicinity of Kanasald! In the name of the King, get him alive or dead. The reward will be waiting for you at the nearest post of the Black Legion.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

Looking for a Christmas gift? The best copies of the Erd bracelet are now on the market! A sweet accessory and a pass to the elite places even for the most mediocre dwarf. No one will distinguish you from a Thunderhand warrior, except guards! The perfect choice for guaranteed elimination of enemies.

Ho-Ho-Ho, it’s almost Christmas! Please your wife with a practical gift! A unique self-mixing cauldron will be delivered directly from the orcon’s craft room to your kitchen! It’s turn an ordinary lunch into an alchemy phantasmagoria. A beardnet isn’t included.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Hurkrim Pathfinder went on the road again. He is one of the oldest hunters of Great Beasts. Several times the skilled healers of the elves sewed it literally from bleeding pieces of meat. No one knows to whom or to what he owes his incredible endurance, but everyone will be glad to see him in battle on their side. Let’s wish him good luck!

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2023, 09:15:38 AM

⋉ True Beard 764 ⋊

The beardest news:

A reminder from the Hunters guild: Not every strong warrior can defeat an ogre, but a smart one can. The flar — reliable heavy crossbow will do its job, and nail the whopper like a moth.

Battle brothers Durn and Zarn returned from the Northern Wilds. Once they were one of the few dwarf mariners and tried to explore the lands beyond the Ice Mantle. After only they returned from the last campaign, Durn and Zarn fraternized by mixing blood and entered the service of Prince Vorwund’s personal guard.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

Haven’t you tried Morelbeer? Oh, that’s amazing! Lovingly (and a little gloatingly) brewed by goblins from blooming marsh mushrooms, pickled fish giblets and berries of spicy herbs. As soon as you get to Eridan, drink a cup or two for my health. And do you know where the best drinks are served? The Golden Shield tavern in Goldenfall waiting for the brave adventurers!

The new Joop is on the market! A light alcoholic drink made from sweet grains! With it, your hummies will start working twice as hard, and your own evenings will pass twice as fast! Order by mail or wait for the nearest caravan! (Not a combat tool, any fires are accidental).

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Fjor Pain Master. Deep-deep, below the royal halls, below the treasuries and secret arsenals are Chambers of Pain. There mad with grief dwarves torture each other day and night in every way unimaginable in order to one day be free of pain. Few people succeed. Fjor succeeded.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2023, 02:01:09 PM

⋉ True Beard 763 ⋊

The beardest news:

Eridan is open to the creations of all races and forms, but everyone should be able to extract its riches. The forests and fields here are full of resources that can support even the most run-down dwarf. Caution! Don’t go into the forest alone, 5 dwarves’ll be enough. You’ve been warned.

Uggo’s the Strange new poem was warmly received in the elven halls. The offspring of a rich and famous dwarf family, Uggo was very sad from childhood. He wrote many poems and even two novels. However, all this does not prevent him from being a skilled swordsman with a two-handed sword.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

The Gent’s Dome Tavern is waiting for guests! The best dwarridge in the vicinity of Midnight Tower! The most heartfelt conversations with the innkeeper and the most bushy-bearded waitresses for miles around!

Nort the Rock is not afraid to get his hands dirty. There is such a job — to cut new mines through the snowy peaks. Fighting off mountain ogres and even Great Beasts. Nort is always successful at this.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Alaf Not-poor. He likes to drink and gamble. When he loses, he trashes everything he sees, sometimes including his gambling partner. He gets especially angry when he is called “poor”, so everybody calls him “notpoor” now.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2023, 12:47:08 PM

⋉ True Beard 762 ⋊

The beardest news:

Attention! Yesterday, another poor fellow took a goblin trap in a gloomy forest for a mushroom circle, for which he paid dwarven dignity. Shaved and ridiculed, he was bought back for a pint of “elven tears”.

Forestcash guard announces the recruiting of one more Fend. Five dwarves of relative prowess with the following skills are invited: two shield-bearers with axes, a spearman and two crossbowmen. Free lunches at the local tavern are included, no matter what the innkeeper says.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

Is elvish magic only for elves? No! Now it’s available to you, my friend, whoever you are. Dorothea Rimbling’s unique course i’ll teach you how to weave spells no worse than the most skilled elves. Order my book with the nearest caravan. *The publisher is not responsible for the effectiveness.

Do you want to replenish your units with new hummies? Raz the Sniffer for your service. A renowned hummies hunter. He can hunt the creepy creatures even in the depths of the most impenetrable forests. He often sparred in the backyard of his mansion. He fights alone against 10–12 hummies. The survivors of these fights are good enough to do nothing but work in the kitchen.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Roll Torturer. One of Eridan most notorious Torturers — members of an ancient and vicious sect whose members swore to destroy all elves and everything connected with them. Rumor has it that the sectarians were allied with the goblins. Nonsense, of course.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

NFTmetria

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2023, 04:44:19 AM

What a wonderfully designed P2E mechanic. The project really deserves close attention. Detailed details and game world. This project has one of the most interesting and thoughtful GAME Fi mechanics.
We would like to receive an interview from you for publication in our NFT website. If you are interested in our offer, write an email for communication in the PM. Specify on what contacts we can contact you?
https://nftmetria.com/
Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 01:18:55 PM

⋉ True Beard 761 ⋊

The beardest news:

Dwarves neither forget nor forgive. This was once again confirmed by Dugah Strongler, who didn’t forgive the loss in craps after the tenth mug of morelbeer and didn’t forget to explain that the beardless winner’s mother was promiscuous in intimate relationships. The tavern will be restored soon.

Many warriors have been trained by Lam Teacher. And these he had earned his right to rest and a good piece of pie every night. But when word of the Chasm reached him, his calloused hands reached for the axe hanging on the wall. And here he is.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

If you haven’t updated your flar yet, what are you waiting for? A new model of the crossbow will soon be available at the nearest fair at the foot of the Diamond Stronghold. The best steel from dwarven smelters, super-strong bolts and now twice-as-long chains!

Where are the best chainmails? Ern Oblique’s! Where are the best axes? Ern Oblique’s! Where a warrior can buy two for the price of one? Ern Oblique’s! *Protective spells are imposed for an additional price. **The promotion is valid only for the restricted assortment.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Vold the Punisher. The commander of the Royal Punishment Squad Vold is known for his cruelty and amorousness. Many dwarf hearts have been broken by him, and many dwarfs still dare not look up when he passes by.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2023, 01:23:12 PM

What a wonderfully designed P2E mechanic. The project really deserves close attention. Detailed details and game world. This project has one of the most interesting and thoughtful GAME Fi mechanics.
We would like to receive an interview from you for publication in our NFT website. If you are interested in our offer, write an email for communication in the PM. Specify on what contacts we can contact you?
https://nftmetria.com/

Hello mortal! We appreciate your interest. You can contact this dwarf and discuss all the details with him https://t.me/verysadboy

Eridan_world (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2023, 09:33:38 AM

⋉ True Beard 760 ⋊

The beardest news:

A reminder from the Hunters guild: although Hummies are weak, they are numerous. And when they gather in a pack and choose their own leader, they become dangerous. But a good squad of 55 dwarfs is enough power to break their resistance.

Sazid The Rude is looking for companions. Sazid doesn’t think, Sazid acts. He seems too aggressive to many, but inside he is very calculating and far-sighted. Join or go to hell, beardless girl.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

The most truthful ads:

Dwarves love real-man’s things! My father always preferred the good old heavy crossbow for duck hunting. It was impossible to eat them afterwards, but what a fireworks display! The brand new Flar is waiting for you, warrior!

Do you want to know how to get your piece of Eridan lands? Oh, it’s simple, my friend. Save up enough money and buy a state license at an auction. Done. Beware of fakes, my friend. There are a lot of scoundrels in our time!

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Dwarf of the week!

Ferd The Golden belly. Everyone knows Ferd as the owner of four famous taverns in Nundun. The Black Long Dig, the Golden Drink, the Slut’s boar and the Ogre’s Eatery are known throughout Eridan for their excellent food and high prices.

⫷ ⨳⨳⨳ ⫸

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: