Poll
Question: Who will win?
Estrada - 1 (6.3%)
Chocolatito - 15 (93.8%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 16

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOXING] Estrada vs Chocolatito - Trilogy - Dec 3, 2022  (Read 369 times)
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1666

View Profile
October 17, 2022, 11:53:45 PM

i'm rooting for Chocolatito to win, I think he is more technical so he will likely win this fight. it's a trilogy that but I'm not so excited on this one as it's not the same as the other trilogy where the fight was really close. Well, I might be wrong, but I see this fight to end up a one sided fight only, that's in favor to Chocolatito.

The majority of us here picked Chocolatito, but it could be a new fight if one of them shows something new here, the first two-fight was dominated by Chocolatito many thought he wins the match, this is what happen the fight was left in the hands of the judges, I have seen so many controversial fights and this one is included, I hope this time they picked the right judges and the winner deserves his win, there could be no fourth fight between the two, they just need to pick the right set of judges
Yeah, there will be no 4th fight if Chocolatito will win this fight, it's better if he could just KO Estrada so judges decision is not anymore necessary. Estrada is a very aggressive fighter, with a great timing, I think Chocolatito could finish him. Lots of good fights this coming December, hopefully I'm wrong with my prediction so somehow could I could enjoy this fight.

But it will be a big task for Chocolatito to knock out Estrada because the latter has a good chin. But if Chocolatito will win here, if might be in the judges score card and then another close fight. Unless Gonzalez show his age in this fight then this could be a dominant win by Estrada.

Still far but hopefully the judges will be fair. This is a high stake fight and for sure the judges that are going to be assigned here should not be biased.

Don't worry about getting your predictions mate, just enjoy the fight because for sure as others put it, this is going to be war.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2022, 11:26:56 PM

Ok, it is now reported that the WBC title will be on the line here as Bam Rodriguez has vacated it. As per WBC's Sulaiman,

“It will be contested for the WBC title,” WBC president Mauricio Sulaliman informed BoxingScene.com.

https://www.boxingscene.com/estrada-chocolatito-trilogy-clash-come-with-wbc-115-pound-title-stake--170104

It's just hard to see those ABC belts having, the regular, interim, etc etc on their organization, although Estrada has the WBC ‘Franchise’ title already. And could probably cemented his status as their champion if he wins this fight.

And so this could be an added motivation for either of the two to have that title.

But obviously, regardless of what is the title in line here, this is a must watch fight as well for us.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jawhead999 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:10:19 AM

Bump,

Almost forgot with this fight lol, it's only 1 week before the fight will happen. I've check on the bookies the odds is almost same with the early odds which mean most people are agree Chocolatito deserve to win in the third match, most likely Chocolatito will win via decision.

It's just hard to see those ABC belts having, the regular, interim, etc etc on their organization, although Estrada has the WBC ‘Franchise’ title already. And could probably cemented his status as their champion if he wins this fight.
Yeah, in Wikipedia there's no description what type of WBC title that Estrada got, but after I doing some research I find if Jesse Rodriguez is a boxer who have the regular WBC title but he want to comeback to flyweight, so he lose his WBC title on super flyweight.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2022, 08:28:13 AM

Bump,

Almost forgot with this fight lol, it's only 1 week before the fight will happen. I've check on the bookies the odds is almost same with the early odds which mean most people are agree Chocolatito deserve to win in the third match, most likely Chocolatito will win via decision.

Yeah, in Wikipedia there's no description what type of WBC title that Estrada got, but after I doing some research I find if Jesse Rodriguez is a boxer who have the regular WBC title but he want to comeback to flyweight, so he lose his WBC title on super flyweight.

Thanks for bumping this thread there's hardly any news or update on this trilogy I don't see this fight on my sports boxing channels and feeds when this match is worth watching.

Every trilogy has dramas and excitement, and since both their last two fights are close and controversial we will see who will end this trilogy in his favor, both fighters don't have that many fights in their career, especially Chocolatito and I'm sure both of them will go all out on this third fight, I still see Chocolatito winning this fight.

cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1540
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 10:04:14 AM

Bump,

Thanks for bumping this thread there's hardly any news or update on this trilogy I don't see this fight on my sports boxing channels and feeds when this match is worth watching.

Every trilogy has dramas and excitement, and since both their last two fights are close and controversial we will see who will end this trilogy in his favor, both fighters don't have that many fights in their career, especially Chocolatito and I'm sure both of them will go all out on this third fight, I still see Chocolatito winning this fight.

Yes, just sad though that no one in the media is hyping this fight, although this is a trilogy already, but still a good fight to watch.

When we thought that Chocolatito is done with his career, he comes back again and win that's why they trilogy is possible. And he is the favorite in this fight around 1.45 currently. But this is going to be a close fight just like the 2 fights that they had.

Estrada though is the younger of the two but Chocolatito can still very well fight and seems to be very hungry.
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 11:45:54 AM

Bump,

I'm still monitoring some news though as far as this fight goes. Yeah, it's because Bam Rodriguez is jumping in weight and now he wants to fight next at 112 lbs.

So as I have described, there are lot of categories are far as the belt goes in today's era. Somewhat confusing as we all know that it should only be one belt champion in every organization but this has change.

And there are no changes in the odds, Chocolatito is still the overwhelming favorite to win.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2884
Merit: 596

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:05:05 PM

Bump,

True, it's because of the division that they are, if this is like in the 130 lbs or higher, it could attract a lot of casual boxing fans and sports bettors.

This is already a trilogy so a lot of things have had happen in the 2 previous fights that they really need a final one to settle as you have said the first 2 are controversial and the judges might score the wrong winner. Nevertheless 1-1 and Chocolatito showing that he can still pull the trigger despite his age.

Yes, although is the the oldest of the two, his experience and his guts will bring him to close the book between this two warriors. Also the votes shows Gonzalez as the favorite by the members here to win.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TimeTeller

Activity: 2744
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:39:45 PM

Bump,

True, it's because of the division that they are, if this is like in the 130 lbs or higher, it could attract a lot of casual boxing fans and sports bettors.

This is already a trilogy so a lot of things have had happen in the 2 previous fights that they really need a final one to settle as you have said the first 2 are controversial and the judges might score the wrong winner. Nevertheless 1-1 and Chocolatito showing that he can still pull the trigger despite his age.

Yes, although is the the oldest of the two, his experience and his guts will bring him to close the book between this two warriors. Also the votes shows Gonzalez as the favorite by the members here to win.

There is a very good pressure on both boxers here as to who will finally bring home the belt.
Chocolatito is clearly the favorite here as well as on the odds of the bookies.
But don't get too complacent as Estrada may be keeping his training on top of things as he wants to prove, he indeed deserves to snatch the belt.
But let us see if Chocolatito has his power inside the ring. This is really a good trilogy to watch out for.
Some of us really forget this one and it is only few days from now as we will be witnessing another good fight inside the ring.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
November 28, 2022, 08:46:51 PM

Yes, just sad though that no one in the media is hyping this fight, although this is a trilogy already, but still a good fight to watch.

It looks like the media are after huge names and unblemished boxing records to hype.  Besides, it is also possible that this trilogy isn't that attractive since the two boxers are too quiet to hype their own fight.  I agree that this one is good to watch considering Chocolatito always wanted to brawl it out.  I think this fight will go a distance, it has been proven in their previous two fight when they are much younger and possibly have more strength behind their punches.

When we thought that Chocolatito is done with his career, he comes back again and win that's why they trilogy is possible. And he is the favorite in this fight around 1.45 currently. But this is going to be a close fight just like the 2 fights that they had.

Indeed he will be, he defeated Estrada in their first fight, and the second fight was very controversial and the decision of one judge is too obvious that it clearly takes sides on his judgment. 

Estrada though is the younger of the two but Chocolatito can still very well fight and seems to be very hungry.

Estrada needs to prove that he really won the 2nd match against Chocolatito so he has to give everything in order to beat him in this 3rd match.

I don't think it has something to do with the division, I believe this has something to do with the promoter.  Besides the two boxer also don't do anything to hype their fight.  unlike Casimero who loves trash-talking his opponent in order to cater attentions.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 03:53:56 PM

And here is the final press conference on this fight, full pressure, and face off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6aB8UR8-Y8

The usual conference between the two, show respect against each other, but really give everything when they both are in the ring.

Estrada is still the favorite on this fight and their rivalry will end in this trilogy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Jating

Activity: 2954
Merit: 822

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 04:36:03 PM

I'm not going to bet on his match, but I just want to see who this trilogy will end. Chocolatito was once thought that he is done with boxing when he lost to Estrada. But it seems that he got his second wind, and so after his lost, he was able to get back at his boxing career.

And yeah, this will settle once and for all, that's why I said that I don't like to bet and just want to see how this will end.

Because both are warriors and they will go at it with everything they got, that's for sure.
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2022, 10:20:13 PM

So they make the official weigh in for this fight,

Chocolatito - 114.7 lbs
Estrada - 115 lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYpyCeYhWD8

You can hear fans of both side in this weigh in, everyone is excited on this fight. And we do hope that it will live to the hype just like the 2 others fights they had in the past specially in their first fight.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 10:28:03 PM

It's fight night today and DAZN is still streaming it live on Youtube lucky to all of us here who are excited to see this fight unfolds its good that DAZN is giving us a free ticket for this fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmmBEu0c414
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1137

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 10:52:37 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2022, 11:03:36 PM by o48o

Is that moved to 4th? At least i can bet that match (Sun, Dec 04 5:00 AM)

My money goes definitely for Chocolatito and i feel confident about it. Just looking at the wins by knockout ratio (75.93%) tells something about the world of pain this guy brings to the ring. There's just too much experience compared to El Gallo and this controversiality happened last time will guarantee that judges will be under microscope and can't afford to play favorites. Not going to be betting my house though as anything can happen. Too bad odds have already dropped to 1.40

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1102

View Profile
December 03, 2022, 10:56:54 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2022, 11:12:30 PM by AmoreJaz

It's fight night today and DAZN is still streaming it live on Youtube lucky to all of us here who are excited to see this fight unfolds its good that DAZN is giving us a free ticket for this fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmmBEu0c414

thank you very much for the link. always good to watch free.  Grin most are rooting for chocolatito, hope he won't fail us. for the odds, you can still place bet on this fight. wondering if chocolatito will have this fight on his favour.
by the way, seems that the lineup of their undercard is also worth to watch, currently having marc castro vs maickol lopez...

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 06:59:01 AM

I have it as draw similar to the judge that scores 114-114.

Chocolatito usually starts so slow that's why Estrada was able to make out it and take advantage so in my book 5 out of 6 for Estrada.

But in the second hand, Chocolatito come back strong as well, so 5 out of 6 for him.

However,  Dennis O’Connell (115-113) and Tim Cheatham (116-112) for Estrada so it's Majority decision. Nevertheless it was really a war between this to boxer, one of the best trilogy in boxing and maybe this could be a fight of the year candidate.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2022, 07:12:42 AM

The match is back and forth I only get to see the highlights but it was a very hard match to judge after the match I don't know who won but I favor Chocolatito because I usually did not read comments on highlights, I thought its draw, the judges favor Estrada by a slim margin but for me, it did not settle the rivalry, they just take the fight where they left off in their last two fights, this is a fight of the year candidate the way both boxers slug it out, this really is a legacy fight for both fighters.

AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1102

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 08:27:37 AM

The match is back and forth I only get to see the highlights but it was a very hard match to judge after the match I don't know who won but I favor Chocolatito because I usually did not read comments on highlights, I thought its draw, the judges favor Estrada by a slim margin but for me, it did not settle the rivalry, they just take the fight where they left off in their last two fights, this is a fight of the year candidate the way both boxers slug it out, this really is a legacy fight for both fighters.

and this is another upset that most of us are not expecting to come about. lucky for those who placed bet on estrada. now, wondering if chocolatito's camp will ask for the fourth one after consulting his family and promoter. seems that they still need to finish their face off in a clear ending like KO in the first few rounds. the stats with this third one is saying that estrada had a lil edge over chocolatito, hence, the win.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Slow death
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1101

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:01:04 AM

Another fight with controversial decision, in Marco estrada defeated Gonzalez for a controversial decision, yesterday another fight in which he ended with another controversial decision, the fight for what I saw of videos until it seemed balanced in most rounds, but estrada came out of the fight As a winner, I think they should already think that this Is last fight, I doubt someone is enthusiastic that he wants to see another fight of them, knowing how always their struggles ends

lucky for those who placed bet on estrada.

Many people must have bet on estrada, perhaps even to try their luck predicting that the same thing of the past would happen, and were lucky to get it right, pity that I did not bet on this fight

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 04, 2022, 11:05:46 AM

Many people must have bet on estrada, perhaps even to try their luck predicting that the same thing of the past would happen, and were lucky to get it right, pity that I did not bet on this fight

Was Estrada the underdog? Well, if they bet on him they must have enjoyed their winning. If I would have bet on this fight, I would choose Chocolatito because I believe he is the better fighter, but this fight is really close and there could be a fourth fight if they still want to entertain the fans.

Congratulations to both fighters for entertaining the fans, and congratulations to Estrada for winning the fight.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███