Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥💰Hire a Marketer for your project 🔥💰  (Read 388 times)
cryptopher1 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 01:56:13 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2022, 11:09:28 AM by cryptopher1

Hello everyone,
I want to introduce you to my new service. Contact me to help with development of marketing plans for your crypto projects (including online and offline marketing campaigns. I have experience as a marketer with real crypto projects especially exchanges. In my plan I will research and give you a marketing plan aimed at driving your brand awareness and increase conversion rates. The marketing plans can be broken down into 1 to 3 months plan/activities. Thereafter, we evaluate the effectiveness of plans put in place, learn on things to improve and chart a course for the next quarter.
Contact me Telegram @BTCJazz01
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 06:56:36 AM

Hello everyone,
I want to introduce you to my new service. Contact me to help with development of marketing plans for your crypto projects (including online and offline marketing campaigns. I have experience as a marketer with real crypto projects especially exchanges. In my plan I will research and give you a marketing plan aimed at driving your brand awareness and increase conversion rates. The marketing plans can be broken down into 1 to 3 months plan/activities. Thereafter, we evaluate the effectiveness of plans put in place, learn on things to improve and chart a course for the next quarter.
Which marketing will you do? You will do email marketing, social media marketing, or any other marketing? If you do email marketing and then have your own server, do you have to take rent the server or you will take the server from the client? Also, your service is available only for a crypto project or any type of project.
cryptopher1 (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 04:57:13 PM

Hello everyone,
Which marketing will you do? You will do email marketing, social media marketing, or any other marketing? If you do email marketing and then have your own server, do you have to take rent the server or you will take the server from the client? Also, your service is available only for a crypto project or any type of project.
Thank you for your questions. I focus on almost all angles of including email marketing, social media marketing and other channels as per the client's project. Even in some instances, assist in organizing offline campaigns e.g use of billboards, street activation plans etc. I use the client's servers atm. I am open to projects beyond the crypto space. HMU on Telegram @BTCJazz01
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2022, 08:54:55 PM

Seems brand new account which is quite hard to trust. Can you add more details about where have worked previously? Can you post your portfolio here? How many projects successfully worked on with you? A lot of questions are on my mind. So better add your portfolio here and make a professional announcement of your service. Otherwise, you won't get any clients from here. Because there are a lot of experienced people around the forum who are helping projects successfully.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1271

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2022, 03:31:41 PM

Active
I am available to work on email marketing, social media marketing, link building, search engine optimization, and mailing list development. If you need any help in this service then you may contact me by message on the forum, by commenting here, or by sending me a message on my telegram. Note: My telegram id is mentioned on my profile.
cryptopher1 (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2023, 08:07:56 AM

Active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: