Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:42:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for promoters on Bitcointalk.org  (Read 44 times)
ubet_degen (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 05:46:01 PM

To be completely transparent, one of the primary reasons for me creating this account was to do a signature marketing campaign to draw attention and traffic to the UBET Sports project (defi sports betting).

After having perused the rules and regulations, it seems that it might take a bit of time for this account to be able to even have a signature with a link to our website!

We've released a working beta platform last week and our current plan is to gain users just in time for the world cup event. There will be free-to-play tournaments, prizes, and community events like AMAs!

Adding two and two together, it seems unlikely that this account will have enough activity/merit to be able to do any meaningful promotion on the new beta platform in time for the world cup which is fast approaching (Nov 20)!

Upon browsing some of the topics and threads, I've noticed that a few people have been repping the same signature so I thought there must be some agreement between the advertising organization and the advertiser.

Is it possible to make a deal where UBET can leverage a member's seniority on this forum for advertising?

I am not trying to break any rules so let me know if I should take this post down!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: