Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real estate question  (Read 50 times)
mari65 (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2022, 09:57:19 PM

I’ve been on Dexter MI Condos for Sale and reiwa websites of a fair bit lately, as I’m looking to sell my home and move to another area in the next 6 months. I can’t help but notice the amount of properties that don’t have any price listed, not even an “offers from…” type range. I now have ads for properties showing up in my facebook feed and again, no prices. I’ve noticed here when people ask how much, the Seller always replied they will private message them. Does anyone know why there is so much secrecy about house prices? I am so confused and it’s honestly giving me anxiety about the buying process, because i don’t want to be looking outside my price range and keep getting knocked back or disappointed when houses say accepting all offers, because I’m sure in reality they all have a minimum they want? Thanks in advance to anyone that can enlighten me on this - I’m a planner and I don’t want to go into the process completely blind.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: