Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:13:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trading  (Read 1156 times)
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 07:18:36 AM

That is why the majority of traders lose money, especially day traders. Each day's market conditions will be unique, and unanticipated rumors like a crypto ban or that the most well-known exchange has been compromised, among other things, will cause a brief crash in the market. Cut losses are your only option since if you do them too frequently, you won't make additional money.
However, I don't believe trading for more than a few days or a week will be more profitable than simply holding Bitcoin by itself.
Profit or loss is the part of trading and no one can get profit only. Day trading is a good way to generate profit but we should not expert profit every single day. Besides, we should not expect more than 20% profit from a single trade. Holding Bitcoin and day trading both are different to earn profit.
Regarding that, every trader must have felt a loss too because in trading no one is always profitable,
Before starting to trade daily we need to learn everything because the risk is quite large and not easy for sure,
there are lots of potential coins and use them to make a profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Issa56

Activity: 1372
Merit: 908

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 09:11:23 AM

I got 20 years in stocks trading and 5 years in Crypto, trust me that you don't want to do day trading you will end up losing all your money
I think your are wrong, not all day traders always lose money, I know day trading is kind of risky, you should be a professional trader before you can be a day trader, because it's involves doing some technical analysis before buying a coin, but lot's of people still make money from it. We all know you can't be making profits always their will definitely be lost sometimes but you won't lose your money completely and your profit should always be more than your lost. If you don't really know much about trading then it's better you avoid day trading, if you don't know much about trading is just better you buy and hold, HOLDING those not require serious technical analysis, just buy and hold for long term, also if you are investing always make sure you invest in bitcoin to be at a safer side.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Franctoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 546

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 01:58:26 PM

I got 20 years in stocks trading and 5 years in Crypto, trust me that you don't want to do day trading you will end up losing all your money
Honestly trading is risky and is a game with rules and requires a lot of understanding of the market to be profitable. I was once in your shoes at some point in my trading journey, almost lost everything until I developed a working strategy, this is why they said 95% of traders loose money in trading.
One big lesson or rules I learnt during all those period was decipline, risk management, not being greedy ,patient with your trading set ups and never Chase the market, it's better to miss a trade than to loose a trade because there will always be next opportunity in the market.

Seem your were a victim of these rules or maybe trading is not meant for you!.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 04:42:06 PM

To me when talk of trading what is the next thing that comes into your mind?
Most people says is to make money from whatever you have used to start up the trading journey. But to me is something you have spare to risk and also to multiply, this can only happens if you make a proper research on effective trading and how to minimize risk while trading this includes; funds management, when and how to enter trade, types of trade, lot size and time frame. Though I m just giving a rough answer but to those who really wants to go into it as a course or career should pay more attention before jumping into.
Anyone who is anxious to make profit can not make a good trader because he is focusing only the profit aspect of it.
Issa56

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 04:52:50 PM

Not all lose, just 99%
I know day trading is really risky, am not a day trader because I know is kind of risky, but to be honest I don't agree with you saying 99% of day trader's always lose their money, you losing money or maybe you knowing people losing money those not mean you have to generalize it, as I said I know some people that are day trader and they are making money from it, am not saying they are not losing money, but at the end jf they calculate their profits and lose, their profits is always far more than the amount they lose, which I think is normal. If you are a day trader and you are losing money frequently then I will advise you to stop, you can definitely change your pattern, but to be honest with you, their are still lot's of day trader's making money, you might just don't know them.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 05:17:58 PM

I think your are wrong, not all day traders always lose money, I know day trading is kind of risky, you should be a professional trader before you can be a day trader, because it's involves doing some technical analysis before buying a coin, but lot's of people still make money from it. We all know you can't be making profits always their will definitely be lost sometimes but you won't lose your money completely and your profit should always be more than your lost. If you don't really know much about trading then it's better you avoid day trading, if you don't know much about trading is just better you buy and hold, HOLDING those not require serious technical analysis, just buy and hold for long term, also if you are investing always make sure you invest in bitcoin to be at a safer side.

Day trading is still a promising source of income for some people, because if we have good research and analysis skills, then we can make money
from day trading. As you said, indeed we will experience losses when doing day trading, but as long as the amount of profit generated is greater than
the losses experienced, I think day trading is still worth doing. If we try day trading and lose all our money, it means we still don't have good
analytical skills, therefore most of the decisions taken are wrong. If we feel we do not have good analytical skills, it is better to avoid day trading
for a while. And just focus on long-term investment in top coins, such as buying BTC, ETH and BNB for us to hold in the long term is much easier to do
and the possibility of making profit is also much greater.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 05:52:37 PM

Not all lose, just 99%
I know day trading is really risky, am not a day trader because I know is kind of risky, but to be honest I don't agree with you saying 99% of day trader's always lose their money, you losing money or maybe you knowing people losing money those not mean you have to generalize it, as I said I know some people that are day trader and they are making money from it, am not saying they are not losing money, but at the end jf they calculate their profits and lose, their profits is always far more than the amount they lose, which I think is normal. If you are a day trader and you are losing money frequently then I will advise you to stop, you can definitely change your pattern, but to be honest with you, their are still lot's of day trader's making money, you might just don't know them.
OP meant to say was day trading isn't profitable in the long run, you may be earning today with your day trading skills but once the cycle of market change then that's the time you will start to question your ability in day trading. That's why OP said that 99% of his trade aren't successful(getting profit). There are different types of trading strategy and you use the best strategy that would be able to give you more profit than your previous trading strategy.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 12, 2022, 06:26:10 PM

OP meant to say was day trading isn't profitable in the long run, you may be earning today with your day trading skills but once the cycle of market change then that's the time you will start to question your ability in day trading. That's why OP said that 99% of his trade aren't successful(getting profit). There are different types of trading strategy and you use the best strategy that would be able to give you more profit than your previous trading strategy.

But it is not exactly correct that day trading is not profitable. Just like you later in the post you said to use the best strategy and I think that is what is important to do. Look into the best strategy that you are consistently making profit then build upon it and continue taking your profit from the market. The market is always there and willing to give us profit if we do the normal thing but we are just humans , sometimes we fall but we need to rise always.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 02:42:42 PM

Day trading is a bit riaky i think but if you are going with the spot for this time that can be non risky but still you need to understand that for now market is like Confused 😕 so this is how market moves and for 1 day i am sure you are not able to make good profit except for good luck ahhh Future Trade is another thing but its Highly Non Recommend.
There are no proper words to describe this situation. If we do spot trading, it may be safe but also at risk of surviving long enough to withstand losses if the market does not improve. While futures trading is very promising but if you do not understand technical analysts it can be a boomerang that is detrimental to you.
Leverage trading means you need to be good at that moment, not later on, not a week later, not a month later, you need to profit at that exact moment to make money. If it goes down even 1%, that means all of your money could be gone, but if it goes up 1%, then you will make a lot more than that, maybe double your investment.

This is why it’s so important, and why it matters so much. I personally do not care about the situation at that moment, that’s why I stay away from it. Personally spot trading is a lot better, it’s a lot lower returns, and it’s a lot less risk. If I am wrong, I could DCA my way out of that investment most of the time, and that feeling of security is something I need.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Kopetunto

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 04:32:06 PM

trading on a daily basis is actually very good to do in futures trading, because we can adjust the volume and level of profit,
but indeed the level of risk we have to accept is also very high, even trading in futures can make your capital run out, so you should think twice before you trade there.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Issa56

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 07:16:36 PM

trading on a daily basis is actually very good to do in futures trading, because we can adjust the volume and level of profit,
If you are not a professional yet, avoid future trading, I know their is money in future trading which always push people into it, but you can lose all your money just within few minutes, you can easily get liquidated that's why I don't really advice people to trade futures. If you are in sport trading, if a coin dumps it will definitely recover if you can hold it, most expecially if you are trading bitcoin, but in future trading, when the price gets to liquidation price, you will be liquidated and all your funds are gone. We shouldn't always think about the high profits alone, but we should also think about the risk. I always advice newbies to avoid future trading or they might endup losing all their start up capital.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bhooscream

Activity: 728
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 13, 2022, 11:59:10 PM

Profit or loss is the part of trading and no one can get profit only. Day trading is a good way to generate profit but we should not expert profit every single day. Besides, we should not expect more than 20% profit from a single trade. Holding Bitcoin and day trading both are different to earn profit.
Ireally agree with you. None can only get profits when trading cyrpto. ALthough they are profesional traders, they may also loss sometimes. But we can see whether the trading is profitablero not is by comapring the difference of the loss and profits
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1332

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 02:14:56 AM

If you are not a professional yet, avoid future trading, I know their is money in future trading which always push people into it, but you can lose all your money just within few minutes, you can easily get liquidated that's why I don't really advice people to trade futures. If you are in sport trading, if a coin dumps it will definitely recover if you can hold it, most expecially if you are trading bitcoin, but in future trading, when the price gets to liquidation price, you will be liquidated and all your funds are gone. We shouldn't always think about the high profits alone, but we should also think about the risk. I always advice newbies to avoid future trading or they might endup losing all their start up capital.
I think we can even argue that the first thing we must think about is the risk we are incurring, the markets as we know move in cycles so as long as you can survive with most of your capital intact when the cycle is not in our favor then you can reap huge profits when the market finally begins to pump, so trying to force things out when the conditions are not there is a big mistake, which explains why so many people which try to trade futures lose their money so rapidly.
iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1172

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 07:24:32 AM

There's money in future trading like we can say there's money in gambling... but that comes with a catch. You really need to know what you are doing to make some profit because at the end of the day majority of people are losing just a handful of people actually make a profit. Day, future, and leverage trading are for experienced people, and even they are not in the green all the time. From my experience, it's hard to make money there if you are not 101% in trading and you don't have enough capital and time for that!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 14, 2022, 08:49:32 PM

But it is not exactly correct that day trading is not profitable. Just like you later in the post you said to use the best strategy and I think that is what is important to do. Look into the best strategy that you are consistently making profit then build upon it and continue taking your profit from the market. The market is always there and willing to give us profit if we do the normal thing but we are just humans , sometimes we fall but we need to rise always.
The trick is to do whatever you are good at, because everyone else is a different type of person who approaches things differently. I knew a guy who was a Japanese teacher and had absolutely nothing to do with finance at all, he lived in Germany so he wasn't in Japan, and dealt with euros.

Combining his Japanese hardwork with German discipline, dude turned a few hundred euro into over a million dollars by working hard to first study and learn and know everything he could find, and then be active and hardworking and NEVER going out of his system even when things didn't look good. Find your own method, do not try to copy others and you will get there too.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
KingsDen
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1024

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2022, 09:47:25 PM

Ireally agree with you. None can only get profits when trading cyrpto. ALthough they are profesional traders, they may also loss sometimes. But we can see whether the trading is profitablero not is by comapring the difference of the loss and profits
Day trading is all about profits and losses, it is not only applicable to trading it is so applicable to daily life business. In business you can gain or you loose but on a long run,
there should be a compilation to track your losses and your gains, compare both of them and know if you are moving forward or not.

According to the topic creator, he has five years experience in Trading maybe, he might have looked back and understood that he made losses in his 5 years journey. Trading may not be for him. Some other persons will have a totally opposite story telling you how wealthy and Rich they have become a five years of trading.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yohananaomi

Activity: 2366
Merit: 267

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 02:04:56 AM

but indeed the level of risk we have to accept is also very high, even trading in futures can make your capital run out, so you should think twice before you trade there.
many will probably think the same as you all that it is not easy to do day trading, and there is a fear that all the existing money will be lost.
it must be remembered that all trades will always have risks and nothing is guaranteed to be safe, but it is true that you always look for the smallest possible risk that happens if it will happen it will not make all money lost.
Once again, everything is a habit that is done by anyone, maybe he is already used to doing daily trading and he feels it can make a quick profit, although the risk of loss is also not small.

ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 06:09:28 AM

many will probably think the same as you all that it is not easy to do day trading, and there is a fear that all the existing money will be lost.
it must be remembered that all trades will always have risks and nothing is guaranteed to be safe, but it is true that you always look for the smallest possible risk that happens if it will happen it will not make all money lost.
Once again, everything is a habit that is done by anyone, maybe he is already used to doing daily trading and he feels it can make a quick profit, although the risk of loss is also not small.
If he can manage the amount of money for day trading, he won't have to worry about losing all his money because he can manage his money for one trade. And if he can have good trading skills, of course, he can minimize the risk of losing it so that he will have the opportunity to profit from trading. It may not be safe, but by overcoming the risk problems that will come to him, he can also trade well and choose which coins to trade. And with his abilities, he can see the state of the market and decide when to trade.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 15, 2022, 07:30:58 AM

Even with 20 years of experience in trading you lost all your money? Sorry to hear that. Risk management is of one the most important tools when it comes to trading in my opinion. I have less experience than you and also had my share of big losses in the past. What I learned from losses is that is more important to avoid losing money than to chase the biggest returns. It doesn't matter if you make 5% or 10% return on your investment if you lose all of it in a few weeks. The best thing that helped me to go broke again was diversification, I am splitting my money across different asset classes and never invest all of it only into one trade. The broader our portfolio the higher the chance that some positions will be in the green when other positions are tanking. Day trading is nothing for me anymore, because I don't have the time to be successful at it. Without spending enough time to do research and constantly evaluate your positions it doesn't make sense to trade every day. My personal investment approach is more long term as I have to spend a lot of time between my normal job and my family. You need to find the best approach to trading that makes you comfortable and where you make money long term, if you are not happy with day trading anymore take a break from it.
mich
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1032

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 16, 2022, 04:38:02 AM

I strongly advise against seeking someone that has the expertise and knowledge on day trading crypto. Because the crypto market is very volatile and unpredictable, I think you are better off learning how to tell when the crypto market is in a bullish trend and just basically buy Bitcoin and HODL.

And also learn when is a bearish market to determine when is a good price to purchase crypto at the lowest price per coin.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀